Fights of the year!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What fights this yr are you expecting to see?

What fights do you WANT to see?

No crossovers since we know that isn't happening.

One_Angry_Scot
I want to see KC Superman fight DCnu Superman in Convergence. That'd be an awesome fight.

Branlor Swift
Hulk vs Sun God

Insane Titan
Red Hulk vs Hulk

One_Angry_Scot
And I want to see a proper Hulk vs Thanos battle, like a landscape shattering battle. Their battle was boring as hell.

I don't know how or where it would occur but I'd like to see it happen for real.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk vs Sun God

Lol.

celeyhyga17
Hulk vs Proxima Midnight

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I want to see KC Superman fight DCnu Superman in Convergence. That'd be an awesome fight.

thumb up

I would rather it be regular Supes though. The one we all know vs DCNU Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk vs Proxima Midnight

Lol...come on Celey. What fight do you really want to see?

Branlor Swift
Hulk vs Gladiator

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

I would rather it be regular Supes though. The one we all know vs DCNU Superman.

Yeah that'd be pretty cool.

Insane Titan
Logic vs Carver

celeyhyga17
Lol...come on Celey. What fight do you really want to see?
Angela vs Thor (Fem)

Superman (New 52) vs Superman (Pre-Flashpoint)

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Angela vs Thor (Fem)

Superman (New 52) vs Superman (Pre-Flashpoint)

I think the Supermen are going to fight. Who are you rooting for and who do you think will win?

One_Angry_Scot
I'd also say Arkon vs Unworthy Thor. If it can actually happen. I doubt it will but it's a distinct possibility with him being about on Weirdworld. This is of course provided that Thor is around (I expect him to be so).

Branlor Swift
I think the Supermen are going to fight. Who are you rooting for and who do you think will win? Hulk's injections vs the color green/grey

carver9
Hulk's injections vs the color green/grey

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud ...why are you doing this Bran?

celeyhyga17
I think the Supermen are going to fight. Who are you rooting for and who do you think will win?
No one in particular. As long as it's done right ish all good wit me.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I'd also say Arkon vs Unworthy Thor. If it can actually happen. I doubt it will but it's a distinct possibility with him being about on Weirdworld. This is of course provided that Thor is around (I expect him to be so).

I think they need to explore Unworthy Thor more. Give him fights against upper tier beings.

celeyhyga17
I think they need to explore Unworthy Thor more. Give him fights against upper tier beings.
They've already shown a fair bit of him.. Not like we've never seen him before. He's basically young Thor w/Jarnbjorn minus black uru arm..

Mindset
KM vs his dog

Galan007
Mungi's dog should definitely be in the 'best durability' thread. That poor thing has taken more shots to the face then Lisa Sparxxx. thumb up

-Pr-
KC Superman vs Preboot vs N52. Triple threat.

carver9
no expression Joke?

-Pr-
no expression Joke?

No, why?

carver9
Because a two person fight would be so much better. We can also gauge where New Superman ranks with the big dog (Pre reboot Kal). 3 way like that would take away from the entertainment imo. It'll be sloppy.

-Pr-
Because a two person fight would be so much better. We can also gauge where New Superman ranks with the big dog (Pre reboot Kal). 3 way like that would take away from the entertainment imo. It'll be sloppy.

If you care about ranks, maybe. Otherwise, it depends entirely on the writer and artist doing the book.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
If you care about ranks, maybe. Otherwise, it depends entirely on the writer and artist doing the book.

So you're not interested in that? I admit, a fight between the 3 would be great but I think everyone's interest lies in who is the more powerful out of these two Supes. We already seen a fight between KC Supes and Kal. Those two shouldn't bump heads again imo. Overall, good fight.

-Pr-
So you're not interested in that? I admit, a fight between the 3 would be great but I think everyone's interest lies in who is the more powerful out of these two Supes. We already seen a fight between KC Supes and Kal. Those two shouldn't bump heads again imo. Overall, good fight.

I honestly don't really care who's powerful, no. All three are still Superman. Each universe gets one Superman. As long as he's top of the pile in his respective universe, then I honestly don't think it really matters whether he's more powerful than other versions.

When did we see Preboot and KC fight?

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk vs Ultimate Hyperion

carver9
I honestly don't really care who's powerful, no. All three are still Superman. Each universe gets one Superman. As long as he's top of the pile in his respective universe, then I honestly don't think it really matters whether he's more powerful than other versions.

When did we see Preboot and KC fight?

True. To each his own I guess. Just think a single fight would get more attention.

Well, not exactly those two Supes fighting but it was pretty similar to how a fight between KC Supes and Pre Supes would go. Isn't KC Superman more powerful anyways?

-Pr-
True. To each his own I guess.

Well, not exactly those two Supes fighting but it was pretty similar to how a fight between KC Supes and Pre Supes would go. Isn't KC Superman more powerful anyways?

Tell me you're not talking about Infinite Crisis.

carver9
Tell me you're not talking about Infinite Crisis.

Lol...yes. You don't think a fight between KC Supes and Pre Supes would be similar to that fight? Think about it.

-Pr-
Lol...yes. You don't think a fight between KC Supes and Pre Supes would be similar to that fight? Think about it.

It really wouldn't. But all you're looking at is power levels, aren't you.

Mindship
Silver Surfer vs Superman do-over. This time, they actually fight.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Hulk vs Ultimate Hyperion That's probably not happening. Thanos sort of killed him

Hulk vs Death Sentry would be a riot though.

Branlor Swift
It really wouldn't. But all you're looking at is power levels, aren't you. Serious question?

-Pr-
Serious question?

More a statement than a question, tbh.

Branlor Swift
More a statement than a question, tbh. Carver's whole life revolves around power levels. I wouldn't be surprised if he ranked forum members based on a power level.

He calls them Carves. It's the maximum correctness a Carver can output in one post. I'd be surprised if he thinks anyone is a full Carve in power level. It's all points going backwards to zero after 1.00.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
I like to think my average is at least 0.65 Carves. Be curious where he places his arch nemesises like you and Darksaint though

carver9
Carver's whole life revolves around power levels. I wouldn't be surprised if he ranked forum members based on a power level.

He calls them Carves. It's the maximum correctness a Carver can output in one post. I'd be surprised if he thinks anyone is a full Carve in power level. It's all points going backwards to zero after 1.00.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

krisblaze
Thor vs 5000 beyonders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.