How strong will Kanan and Ezra get by the end of the series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
On a 1 to 10 scale.

1 = Ezra Tier. 10 = Yoda Tier.

Also distinguish force/lightsaber abilities.

carthage
maybe 4-5

I doubt they'll top Eeth Koth or AOTC Kenobi tier tb

|King Joker|
The most I see Kanan getting to is maybe OCW Ventress. Ezra I doubt will become much of a factor, saber wise at least.

Zenwolf
Eh decent at least. I don't expect them to be matching any of the high tiers, but they should be decent enough above the average Jedi Knight at best.

Galan007
I'd really like to see Ezra become something special, tbh.

|King Joker|
I think he can Force-wise.

Zenwolf
Yeah Force wise I can see Ezra becoming something.

Gambler
They will become DEAD strong. That I can guarantee you!

Kurk
Kanan: Aayla Secura level if lucky
Erza: Nahdar Vebb

Hopefully we'll get to see Vader slaughter both of them when the series ends. I absolutely despise the Rebels and the disgusting "optimistic" feel Disney put in.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Kurk
Kanan: Aayla Secura level if lucky
Erza: Nahdar Vebb

Hopefully we'll get to see Vader slaughter both of them when the series ends. I absolutely despise the Rebels and the disgusting "optimistic" feel Disney put in. Nahdaar Vebb? Why not season 2 ahsoka tano?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd really like to see Ezra become something special, tbh. I can't stand the kid. I hope he suffers and dies.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by quanchi112
I can't stand the kid. I hope he suffers and dies. I hope Barriss kills him

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Hopefully we'll get to see Vader slaughter both of them when the series ends. I absolutely despise the Rebels and the disgusting "optimistic" feel Disney put in.
I'd prefer to see the series end with them going to Alderan to await the arrival of the stolen plans cool

|King Joker|
So I asked FPJ on Twitter "Kanan vs. TCW Barriss who would win" and his response was:

https://40.media.tumblr.com/108c196871263358f3c0c5f28549c3e3/tumblr_nvh6a582fl1tgxzivo1_540.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.