David Lynch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chico23
I made a post a while back about David Lynch and well to put it nicely I pretty much blasted him. Then someone, actually a few poeple told me took check out Elephant Man so i did. Well you were right that movies was great and I was left with the feeling "why the hell haven't I seen that before now?". I was suprised to see that Mel Brooks had co-produced the film and chose to leave his name off so the film would be taken seriously.

Anyways, I couldn't find the original post so I thought I would say thanks to whomever did recommend the film to me.

Augeybana
Hmm never heard of that movie got to checkit out myself.

Marisa Michelle
You've never heard of Lynch's film about THE ELEPHANT MAN??? Don't delay - rent or buy the dvd - it's a MASTERPIECE. Keep some tissues handy, though...

Fire
tissues is a bit over stating it imo, but I'm a guy and I don't often cry at movies that might explain why
anywayz it is a masterpiece no doubt

chico23
Yeah Its great and the scene with Hopkins when he first sees the elephant man is awesome.

BackFire349
not overstating it at all, very sad and it brought me to tears on numerous occasions. definately everyone should see it.

Augeybana
Guess I'll rent it soon.

Marisa Michelle
I go to pieces everytime I watch it. The most emotionally devastating movie I've seen.

chico23
Really? I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. David Lynch really suprised me with this film. It almost makes me want to watch Mulholland Dr. again. If that is possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.