Who is the better Comedian?: Daniel Tosh vs Kevin Hart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who is the funnier comedian? Got the idea from BeyonderGod.

thanos-prime
Kevin makes me laugh more often but i laugh harder at Daniel's jokes.

jaden101
Anybody else is a better comedian.

Jmanghan
Seriously, Daniel's jokes are intellectual.

iscaremonkeys
daniel isnt funny to me so ill go with kevin.

Dave chapelle and katt williams are better than both though

Jmanghan
Dave Chappelle is the king, dude.

Scribble
I had the displeasure of seeing a Kevin Hart standup show with a friend last month. Misogynistic, homophobic, foul-mouthed with no panache (who thought a comedian in this day and age could make swearing seem dated?), bitter with no humility, arrogant, and, above all, unfunny as hell. This guy is really considered a comedian?

Jmanghan
Everyone and their mother thinks that Kevin Hart is the funniest guy on the planet.

"HELP ME, HELP ME, NIGGUH"

"YOU GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT!"

Both of these phrases are very annoying.

"Noo, she wasn't ready"

While I was screaming "Nooo, you aren't funny!"

Scribble
Yeah, the "Help me nigguh" shit really annoyed me. Repeating the same dumb ****in' phrase does not make it funny. Even when you say it in a stupid, squeaky voice. In fact, even less when you say it in a stupid, squeaky voice.

Quincy
Admittedly I enjoyed one of Kevin Harts stand up specials. But the humor he employed was more self-deprecating and admitting faults with himself.

The second stand up I watched had a very different vibe, and I wasn't able to finish it.

I think out of the two I'd begrudgingly go with Daniel Tosh, his original stand up specials were really funny. Unfortunately he's soured on me a little with all of the Tosh.0 stuff and some of the harder satirical jokes.

These guys are hardly top tier

Daisy Roberts
Kevin Hart seems to be a better comedian. However, I can't say that Daniel is the bad one)

Stringer
Neither

magic_hate_ball
I still miss Sam Kinison and Richard Pryor

Jmanghan
Ok, what if we change it to stand-up only??

Which is the better STAND-UP comedian, which means we get rid of TOSH.0 (even though I honestly like that show a lot).

dyajeep
i prefer Bill Engvall... smile

Jmanghan
Ew...

Stringer
Jumanji sucks at this mmm

Ms Chelle
George Carlin comes to mind.

StyleTime
I thought both were funnier before getting famous honestly. Kevin's "alright alright alright" got annoying immediately, and "Happy Thoughts" wasn't exactly Tosh's best work.

They can still make funny jokes, but I don't find them quite as hilarious as I once did. At their best, I'd rank them the same. Not the greatest comics ever, but pretty funny.

Juk3n
I'll take a Bill Burr over both of these.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Juk3n
I'll take a Bill Burr over both of these.

Bill Burr is great. My favorite is Dave Attell though. The guy is a stand up master.

Trocity
Kevin Hart tries way too hard to be funny and ends up making me cringe.

It's really uncomfortable, honestly.

Restricted_Jedi
Tosh, by a hair, but neither comes close to a young Jim Carrey when he did stand up.

Surtur
For me this question is equivalent to asking someone if they'd prefer to get punched in their left testicle or their right testicle.

AsbestosFlaygon
I'd rather watch Jeff Dunham. And I don't even like Jeff Dunham, or ventriloquists in general.

SamZED
Originally posted by Juk3n
I'll take a Bill Burr over both of these. Meundies..meundies.. no more sweaty balls badoop boop boop!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Meundies..meundies.. no more sweaty balls badoop boop boop!

Look at this traitor. Posting everywhere but the Comic section. I won't forget this.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Look at this traitor. Posting everywhere but the Comic section. I won't forget this. laughing laughing laughing Damn..busted. I browse the forum daily. Don't have the energy for debating. embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
Debating? We don't do that anymore. I'll PM you what you missed wink

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Debating? We don't do that anymore. I'll PM you what you missed wink
Haven't been in the Comic VS forum for ages.

Vorpal Ruin
These guys are two current top tier comedians. It's hard to pick one. I'll give the slight nod to Tosh.

Louis C.K. and Bill Burr are above them imo.

Kyle Kinane is really funny, but I haven't heard enough material.

Dan Cummins is hilarious. Tom Segura, Ralphie May, Gabriel Iglesias are all great current comedians.

SamZED
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
These guys are two current top tier comedians. It's hard to pick one. I'll give the slight nod to Tosh.

Louis C.K. and Bill Burr are above them imo.

Kyle Kinane is really funny, but I haven't heard enough material.

Dan Cummins is hilarious. Tom Segura, Ralphie May, Gabriel Iglesias are all great current comedians.
thumb up For CK and Burr.

Iglesias is great. Ralphie's older special was good.

Bill Burr is still number one in my book. And not just his specials, his Sharrie's berries plug is one of the best things on YouTube. Guy's a comedy genius.
Then there's Jim Jefferies who is in a league of his own when it comes to delivery. Check his special "Alcoholocaust" if you still haven't.

Dreampanther
I don't think Tosh is funny at all, so I'll say Hart in this one. But if I had to pick a comedian to go and see live doing a stand-up it would probably be Trevor Noah or Jim Jefferies, since I much prefer their style of comedy.

My favourite comedian of all time is Bill Hicks, of course. I've seen some of his shows so many times I can quote him in my sleep.

dacksonjavis
Kevin harts become a sell out, a g-rated joke man (not necessarily g rated but reaching a wider audience) Daniel stays true to his crude awkward humour, it's weird and awesome. Daniel wins,

DacksonJavisrulez xx

Sin I AM
Harts on the downward trend. He will be usurped soon. There cant be more than one funny black popular comedian at a time

DellCurry
Daniel Tosh

avaroy
Kavin Hart laugh me more.

socool8520
They do two different things. Tosh is more quippy and crude. Hart is more life experience and animated gestures. I find them both funny, but it's hard to compare them due to their different approaches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.