Classic Ulik vs Classic Wonder-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A hand to hand battle. Who wins?

zopzop
Classic Ulik ftw (and by Classic I don't mean the crappy 90s version that had his hands full with Code Blue).

h1a8
WW wins. Unlike was more like colossus level and a half.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
WW wins. Unlike was more like colossus level and a half.
Wonder MAN is in this thread NOT Wonder WOMAN.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Wonder MAN is in this thread NOT Wonder WOMAN. sorry I was confused. I think wm slightly edges him out. I don't think Ulik is even in current Thor physical league. I think Namor would beat him in h2h. I think Thor one shotted him in later appearances. Simon is a physical peer to Thor imo.

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
Classic Ulik ftw (and by Classic I don't mean the crappy 90s version that had his hands full with Code Blue). Yea, Ulik seemed to be a fair match or Thor back when he was introduced. Wonder Man not as much.

zom1967
classic Ulik was close to beating Thor especially with his metal pounders,Thor was even worried about being hit with them,Ulik for an easy win over the man of wonder!

h1a8
Thor back in the day was very inconsistent. Any being capable of lifting at least 100 tons was capable of hurting him. Classic Simon might lose here but certainly not the one without the stupid green suit (Hollywood).

leonidas
Originally posted by ODG
Yea, Ulik seemed to be a fair match or Thor back when he was introduced. Wonder Man not as much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.