Zeus vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
All out fight.

Insane Titan
Zeus

Time Immemorial
How about:

Round 1: Stable
Round 2: Unstable
Round 3: (Void)
Round 4: (Death Seed)

Kryptoniano
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How about:

I don't think it matters in this fight. Zeus wins.

Time Immemorial
So clearly Sentry has his limits.

One_Angry_Scot
An all out Death Seed wouldn't go out easily. Same with the Void. It's not gonna be that clear cut.

Insane Titan
So clearly Sentry has his limits. yeah, ppl tend to over exaggerate him and apply no limits fallacy based upon his showing against a weak MM.

tkitna
Zeus is a magical skyfather. He would win. If this was purely H2H, then we might have something to talk about.

leonidas
since we've yet to really see the limit of deathtry, hard to call that one, though i'm not willing to say he's at skyfather level. i'd think zeus would take all of them in a fairly clean manner, but....some of his showings may suggest otherwise. if the fight is on earth, it could be more complicated still...

carver9
Zeus wins (best character ever created imo). Death Sentry makes him work a Lil for it though.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus wins (best character ever created imo). Death Sentry makes him work a Lil for it though. hahahaha can you be anymore see through?

It just so happens the best character ever created is the one who gave Hulk the worst beating of his life

Prof. T.C McAbe
Physically DS is above Zeus imo.Zeus would still win against this most powerful version of Sentry, but it wouldn't be a stomp.

h1a8
How about:

Stable, Void, and death Seed versions win. We go off feats and showings and not what we think should be right. Zeus has no showings to support him winning against those versions. Actually he has showings which shows his limits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.