Volcana vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who would win?

Volcana- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Volcana

leonidas
i can't remember the range of the spores. she could kill him from a distance if she can stay outside his range. also wondering if the spores would just be vaporized by the general heat she generates..... mmm

golem370
5000 degrees he hit with also if she goes ash would it affect her either or stone.

zopzop
Omega Red for the win.

Volcana became amazingly versatile in the 90s : lava form, stone form (CL50), and ash form but she's still no match for Omega Red. She can't mix and match powers in any of her forms. For example, she can't be in Stone Form and use her lava powers.

Her stone form is nowhere near strong enough to beat Omega Red. Her ash form, while giving her some degree of immunity to physical attacks, is dangerous. Klaw almost killed her by dispersing her. Her lava form is her best bet and even then, Omega can kill her before she kills him. She's physically frail as hell in her lava form, one good hit with his tentacles and she's dead.

golem370
If she can k.o She Hulk I think she can do enough damage to him. One shot

Wonder Man
But what will stop the tenticles. I know Omega Red wasn't full made but his tenticles might reach her if a k.o. dosn't stop him.

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370
If she can k.o She Hulk I think she can do enough damage to him. One shot

A naked (no armor) Omega Red that hadn't fed on anyone for years and was weakened from torture took several full force hits from Colossus with no problem. She's not one shotting him or knocking him out period.

golem370
I think she could its my opinion but I do. It might take two hits but a blast with a heat level of 5000degrees do damage and then another would knock him out or stop him doing anything.

iceman24567
LOL Omega Red isnt getting one shot here

KingD19
Remember when he got blasted by Chamber at point blank range? It sent him flying for miles and he was absolutely fine.

golem370
Heat, range, blasts, super strength, a super heated plasma aura + super durability. She could do it beat him written right.

Horus1
Originally posted by zopzop
, one good hit with his tentacles and she's dead.

Sorry I thought the phrasing was funny as hell. Dead from bliss I'm sure. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.