Spider-Man vs Rogues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
cis AND pis is on.

Rogues lineup:

Captain Boomerang (classic)
Captain Cold
Mirror Master
Rainbow Raider
Captain Cold
Weather Wizard
Heatwave
And Captain Cold. smile

Can Spidey beat Captain Cold (And the other guys), or does he die laughing from the goofy names?

Who wins?

8swords
PIS and CIS on, yeah definitely, curious though, does spidey sense work with illusions? like say spidey sees 2 person punching him the one on the left is real while the one on the right is an illusion. and he would just evade the left one?

cdtm
Yeah, it should warn him. The SS has been known to warn him from disease, pressure plates, and even see through Daken's ninja tricks.

Dark-Kenshin
If CIS and PIS are on, Spider-Man loses each fight, the bad guy takes him back to their hideout, ties him up, brags and gloats about their victory. Meanwhile, Spidey uses the additional time to break free from his bindings, catching the bad guy by surprise. A rematch ensues with 'much banter thrown back and forth until the bad guy eventually finds himself hanging upside down on a street lamp while Pete is frantically trying to come up with excuses for why he missed his date.

abhilegend
Rogues stomp.

riv6672
Rogues get stomped.

Horus1
I'm no expert, but from what I have been gathering, Mirror Master should solo. I am basing this off of other's opinions (which I know I shouldn't, but damn if they weren't convincing,lol), and scans that show how powerful he is. I don't know how he actually loses. PIS/CIS on Spidey all day everyday.

iceman24567
Rogues wins handily

JayDaDon
He could win with prep and access to his lab but otherwise, these guys give the Flash fits most times so no.

SamZED
From what I heard people say about Cap Cold he's waaaaay too much for Pete.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by SamZED
From what I heard people say about Cap Cold he's waaaaay too much for Pete. So are the Rhino, Electro and the Sandman ideally, but PIS/CIS assures him the win. If not the first fight, then in the rematch. Spider-Man always wins the rematch. laughing out loud

Golgo13
Rogues Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.