Thor with Hel's curse vs Death Seed Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No bfr, to the death. Thor wears a Pikachu pyjama, Sentry wears a Agumon pyjama. So hate is guaranteed.

Khazra Reborn
Why would a weakened Thor beat an amped Sentry?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Why would a weakened Thor beat an amped Sentry?

It is more like, who can kill who.

Damborgson
Thor would just be beaten until he can't move like against Zeus unfortunately. There's nothing special about that Thor other that he can't die, he's weaker physically and in constant pain.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor would just be beaten until he can't move like against Zeus unfortunately. There's nothing special about that Thor other that he can't die, he's weaker physically and in constant pain.

To the death. Can DS kill him?

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
To the death. Can DS kill him?
DSentry can still win "to the death" without actually killing him.

When Thor fought Midgard Serpent, while he was under Hela's curse, the feedback of their final attack slagged his body and melted it into goo. Game Over. He stayed that way till he was "saved" by the Destroyer armor (his soul jumped into the Destroyer armor and he went to Hel and forced Hela to restore his body).

I'm sure DSentry can output more power than MS+Thor and replicate that effect after repeatedly beating on Thor.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop

When Thor fought Midgard Serpent, while he was under Hela's curse, the feedback of their final attack slagged his body and melted it into goo. Game Over. He stayed that way till he was "saved" by the Destroyer armor (his soul jumped into the Destroyer armor and he went to Hel and forced Hela to restore his body).

I'm sure DSentry can output more power than MS+Thor and replicate that effect after repeatedly beating on Thor. So what you're saying is Thor jumps into Sentry and controls him?

Sin I AM
I wonder how Thor with destroyer armor would do against d sentry

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop

When Thor fought Midgard Serpent, while he was under Hela's curse, the feedback of their final attack slagged his body and melted it into goo. Game Over. He stayed that way till he was "saved" by the Destroyer armor (his soul jumped into the Destroyer armor and he went to Hel and forced Hela to restore his body). thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.