What do you like about Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimbo3
What is it that makes you like the movies?

yerssot
everything wink

LaurenE147
I think it's very sad that no one has marked acting.

yerssot
whineboy luke? THAT was convincingwink

GordonSkywalker
I like the mythology surrounding the jedi and sith knights as well as the cool lightsaber battles.

justinday15
everything!

cookies2006
Costumes are weird but im used to them by now. Plus it was a long time ago.

GordonSkywalker
The costumes are extraordinary in most cases aren't they? Especially Padme's in Episode I and II.

cookies2006
Yeah she always has weird stuff on her head.

GordonSkywalker
Yes and and she looks so fine in Episode II.

cookies2006
Yeah she always has stuff on her head.

Malfoy's chick
I think Anakin's got cool clothes, apparently by George Lukas he is wearing darker clothes as he is near turning to the dark side. May i also say he's hot and sexy. Star Wars is just so different to every other movie, I LOVE IT!!!!!

happy kine
I liked the way it captured me when i was a kid. way back in the early 80's it was the coolest thing around... and very few have come close since.

glenn
It was also one of the first movies to have those types of special effects.

glenn
It was also one of the first movies to ever have those types of special effects.

Metroplex
I like the fight scences. Its the first time tha i ever see someone go 2 on one with swords. (darth maul vs kenobi and qui gon)

princess leia
the fights in ep 1 and 2 are sooo much better than the ot. but i think i still like ot better ctually...

Corran
The fight scene is good in ESB between Luke and Daddy.

Hayden'sgurl
everything!!! big grin

diegocala
Princess Leia in a medal bikini...woof

Corran
idd.

BondJamesBond
And in chains!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.