Thanos VERSUS Worthy Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145287/4481240-thanos+derrota+hulk+e+spidr.jpeg

VERSUS

Worthy Juggernaut

http://www.craveonline.com/images/stories/2011/comics/fearitselfUNCANNYXMEN_540_Cover.jpg

NO BFR!

juggernaut74
Juggy.

iceman24567
Thanos

carver9
How is Thanos winning this? Not voting, just want to see people thoughts on that.

zom1967
Before I answer what does worthy juggs mean?

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos

Originally posted by zom1967
Before I answer what does worthy juggs mean?
Juggernaut with one of the Serpent's hammers.

Damborgson
I'm not sure either is capable of putting the other down, but Thanos would probably do it before Juggernaut did.

riv6672
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
NO BFR!
BFR? Ha. Like Juggernaut would need (or could spell) that.
Thanos gets stomped.

Nibedicus
Good fight. Leaning on Thanos myself. But not really convinced either way.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't see Thanos winning this tbh. His Shields would ne not effective while Juggys Hammer would be super effective.

Nibedicus
Who has worthy juggs fought that would put him above Thanos?

Magnon
(1) Thor's hammer swing can hurt Thanos a bit. (2) Magneto's shields can easily stop Thor's hammer swing. (3) Worthy-Juggs' hammer cut through Magneto's shields like they were tissue paper.

=> Worthy-Juggs can cause considerable damage to Thanos whereas there's little evidence Thanos could do the same to him. Worthy-Juggs was even immune to telepathy, so the 'usual route' wouldn't work either.

Juggernaut FTW.

basilisk
Pretty sure Thanos vs Kuurth has been done before... it's either stalemate or eventually Juggs could win it.

One-Punch
Thanos

zom1967
Im sorry but unless it`s Galactus,Thanos beats juggs 10 out of 10.

Nibedicus
What has worthy Juggs ever done to make ppl think that Thanos can't hurt him?

What who worthy Juggs ever fought that make ppl think he can even hurt Thanos? What hitting "feats" does he have that can compare to full-on angry Thor or must-kill-you mode Surfer?

Him resisting Magneto's powers/shields was based on his unstoppable enchantment. Being unstoppable does not necessarily make the impact of his hammer greater than Thor's, it just means that it is unstoppable.

Thanos has fought beings far more powerful than classic Juggs and beings on par or greater than the Serpent and did very well for himself.

Too many no-limits fallacies going around...

One-Punch
I wouldn't group Classic Juggernaut's feats with FP Kuurth.

What made classic Juggernaugt formidable was his force-field. Kuurth never displayed that same force-field. Neither did Colosonaught when Cyttorak took the Juggernaut powers from Kuurth and gave them to Colossus. In the past, without his force-field classic Juggernaut was being physically dominated and hurt by Thor's fists, and Thanos is far stronger and more powerful than Thor.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by One-Punch
I wouldn't group Classic Juggernaut's feats with FP Kuurth.

What made classic Juggernaugt formidable was his force-field. Kuurth never displayed that same force-field. Neither did Colosonaught when Cyttorak took the Juggernaut powers from Kuurth and gave them to Colossus. In the past, without his force-field classic Juggernaut was being physically dominated and hurt by Thor's fists, and Thanos is far stronger and more powerful than Thor.
Thor removed it using Mjolnir's enchantment, can Thanos do the same? Well, why am I debating with someone who thinks Thanos being beaten by someone who is already close to Silver Surfer in power level armed with a cosmic cube is a low showing for Thanos? Not to mention Thor domianted also due to his superior fighting skills

Time Immemorial
Thanos.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Thor removed it using Mjolnir's enchantment, can Thanos do the same? Well, why am I debating with someone who thinks Thanos being beaten by someone who is already close to Silver Surfer in power level armed with a cosmic cube is a low showing for Thanos? Not to mention Thor domianted also due to his superior fighting skills

What he's saying is tha worthy Juggs never used the force field.

Thanos trained Gammora so I'd think he has great fighting skills.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Nibedicus
What he's saying is tha worthy Juggs never used the force field.

Thanos trained Gammora so I'd think he has great fighting skills. Thanos trained Gamora using robots. That been said he still can handle himself in a hth fight.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos trained Gamora using robots. That been said he still can handle himself in a hth fight.

Seeing as he prolly made/programmed those robots, wouldn't they have simply carried out what he already knew?

zopzop
Thanos has gone up against a fed Galactus, Tyrant, Odin, Maker, Omega (Galactus clone), Silver Surfer, Power Gem Warrior Madness Thor, etc...

Kuurth has gone up against.......................the X-men.

zom1967
Originally posted by Nibedicus
What has worthy Juggs ever done to make ppl think that Thanos can't hurt him?

What who worthy Juggs ever fought that make ppl think he can even hurt Thanos? What hitting "feats" does he have that can compare to full-on angry Thor or must-kill-you mode Surfer?

Him resisting Magneto's powers/shields was based on his unstoppable enchantment. Being unstoppable does not necessarily make the impact of his hammer greater than Thor's, it just means that it is unstoppable.

Thanos has fought beings far more powerful than classic Juggs and beings on par or greater than the Serpent and did very well for himself.

Too many no-limits fallacies going around... I agree 100%,Thanos is just to powerful and durable!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zom1967
I agree 100%,Thanos is just to powerful and durable!

Did you read Worthy Juggernaut's appearances to reach this conclusion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.