Is TFU DLC the most original Infinities story?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
So both TFU and TFU 2 had Infinities where Galen or his Clone were defeated in some particular way.

For TFU he was trashed by Palpatine and had a ship smashed on him, then being re-built sorta how Vader was, his mind completely devoted to the darkside. He was then tasked with eliminating the Rebellion, tracking down R2 and 3PO, killed Boba Fett and killed Obi-Wan before finally having a duel with Luke Skywalker and defeating him.

For TFU 2 there was the Dark Apprentice, killing the Clone before he could react and then killing Kota, where he then seeked out and destroyed the Rebellion much similar to TFU, having become the perfect Clone and following Vader's every command, killed Han & Chewie and then Leia before Palpatine decided to send the Empire after the Apprentice to kill him.

So is TFU/TFU 2 the most original Infinities storyline?

The only other one that I can think of, that can match it. Is The Star Wars 8 issue comic series, based on GL original writings for Star Wars.

I don't wanna count the Infinities for ANH-ROTJ, because while they did take a different turn. It wasn't entirely original as it still followed some of the basics of each movie to a certain point.

Darth Abonis
It was cool, when Palpatine killed Vader for betraying him.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So both TFU and TFU 2 had Infinities where Galen or his Clone were defeated in some particular way.

For TFU he was trashed by Palpatine and had a ship smashed on him, then being re-built sorta how Vader was, his mind completely devoted to the darkside. He was then tasked with eliminating the Rebellion, tracking down R2 and 3PO, killed Boba Fett and killed Obi-Wan before finally having a duel with Luke Skywalker and defeating him.

For TFU 2 there was the Dark Apprentice, killing the Clone before he could react and then killing Kota, where he then seeked out and destroyed the Rebellion much similar to TFU, having become the perfect Clone and following Vader's every command, killed Han & Chewie and then Leia before Palpatine decided to send the Empire after the Apprentice to kill him.

So is TFU/TFU 2 the most original Infinities storyline?

The only other one that I can think of, that can match it. Is The Star Wars 8 issue comic series, based on GL original writings for Star Wars.

I don't wanna count the Infinities for ANH-ROTJ, because while they did take a different turn. It wasn't entirely original as it still followed some of the basics of each movie to a certain point.

The most original would be the infinite story about Darth Revan fully surviving Malak betrayal...

It mean understanding Revan true intention, finding a way to make Revan survive this moment without being knock-out or becoming amnesic... I mean there is different options... Including his escape from the hand of the Jedi council after being captured, or use his farsight ability to forsee that moment and give order to his officers, or making the Jedi fail getting destroy by the turret in the hangard or Revan capital ship.....

Understand how Revan re-act.
Include some mystery about his intentions, and Right an entire epic war story with free character devloppement free involving plot.

Zenwolf
I probably shouldn't have used the term original, I guess I should have asked was the TFU DLC more elaborate compared to other Infinity stories where it's mostly just a small segment or blurb or just something shown in a vision or whatever.

Revanchiste
Same for me....

I clearly don't know... You know everythings is relative.

Han solo who is just a space cow-boy was an elaborate character back in time.

Han solo is to me a lame character he was great only thank to Harrisson ford... Great actor.
Since Han solo could be the friend of musclor or the anime version of chuk norris...

In some EU content...

NTJack0
No, it was garbage just like the rest of the game.

ares834
I hardly found anything elaborate or original about TFU's infinities. They pretty much boiled down to being nothing more than Starkiller showing up at times in the movies and killing people. The comics were frankly far more original.

Lord Lucien
That game sucked!

Glad you all know my opinion now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.