Black Panther vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
Month of prep for both.

Rezactic
Lex

DarkSaint85
Panther. More varied in his resources and thinking (i.e he doesnt just focus on one guy to beat).

Mind you, having an armour that stands up to Supes is no mean feat.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lex would enslave him.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Panther. More varied in his resources and thinking (i.e he doesnt just focus on one guy to beat).

Mind you, having an armour that stands up to Supes is no mean feat. thisOriginally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Lex would enslave him. you racist motherf***er

abhilegend
Lex beats the shit out of him. Lex plans and gets better of entire crime society and Mazahs while BP with all his resources and prep can't even beat Namor.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lex beats the shit out of him. Lex plans and gets better of entire crime society and Mazahs while BP with all his resources and prep can't even beat Namor.

laughing out loud

Well, depends if Lex gets the use of Batman et al....

abhilegend
Or BP gets the help of BB and still fails.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Or BP gets the help of BB and still fails.

Stop hating on the mighty Namor; up until then, had anyone said that Namor could take a BB scream and live, he'd have been called a fanboy stick out tongue

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stop hating on the mighty Namor; up until then, had anyone said that Namor could take a BB scream and live, he'd have been called a fanboy stick out tongue
Or black Panther is a real pussy.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Lex would enslave him.

Is this why this board has such a skewed view of Black Panther and what he can do? Because he's black?

Mindset
Originally posted by Vanguard
Is this why this board has such a skewed view of Black Panther and what he can do? Because he's black? Yes.

Branlor Swift
Is this why this board has such a skewed view of Black Panther and what he can do? Because he's black? He's german.

He sees a rich white bald guy vs some African... black guy, and his mind immediately jumps to slavery.

But to answer your question, yes.

Vanguard
Then the only opinion that really matters is mine. Seeing as how I'm unbiased.

Panther wins

Werewolf582
Lex

Mindset

Panther wins But I'm T'Challa and I say Lex wins.

Branlor Swift

Panther wins laughing out loud

Golgo13
Lex.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Lex. Racist.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
Racist. Golgo loves black people and minorities.
I Warn him though that those Brothers giving him the D all the time can dangerous I hope he Cs.

saurabh kanhere
Lex Luthor stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.