WS Apollo & Midnighter Vs DCnu Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep or BFR. Who wins with these versions?

DarkSaint85
Can WW breathe in space?

Not a BFR, more a change in battlefield.....WS Apollo would take the fight next to the Sun to make himself more powerful. If he does that here to fight H2H with Diana.....

carver9
Yes she can breath in space. She flown from the watch tower to Earth and back in a couple of panels. In regards to the fight, she wins a high majority. Apollo had been classified more than once as the most powerful being on the planet but he has as of yet to prove it. With that said, based off showings, Diana wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can WW breathe in space?

Not a BFR, more a change in battlefield.....WS Apollo would take the fight next to the Sun to make himself more powerful. If he does that here to fight H2H with Diana.....

That'd be a pretty good scenario, he can always sun dip too. MN wouldn't be of much use there though. Hard to call Apollo is beastly

riv6672
Cool posts, thanks guys. thumb up

ODG
Originally posted by carver9
Yes she can breath in space. She flown from the watch tower to Earth and back in a couple of panels. In regards to the fight, she wins a high majority. Apollo had been classified more than once as the most powerful being on the planet but he has as of yet to prove it. With that said, based off showings, Diana wins. Flying in space =/= breathing in space. DCnU Diana mentioned she couldn't last in space for long when she lassoed Superdoom.

carver9
She did say that was the furthest she could go but she never gave a reason as to why she said that (knew someone was going to bring that up). If she is dumped in space, I think she would make it back in enough time for it to count as anything (well, I guess the win could go as bfr).

Branlor Swift
She did say that was the furthest she could go but she never gave a reason as to why she said that (knew someone was going to bring that up). If she is dumped in space, I think she would make it back in enough time for it to count as anything (well, I guess the win could go as bfr). Well your options at that point are:

She couldn't resist the temp for much longer
She couldn't hold her breath
She was tethered to the planet for some inexplicable reason
She was too tired to go on

None of those look good and only two are likely. Neither look very good for her astronaut career though.

riv6672
Haha, no those options really dont bode well.

One thing about Apollo taking her into space...who's to say WW is going to let him?

DarkSaint85
She did say that was the furthest she could go but she never gave a reason as to why she said that (knew someone was going to bring that up). If she is dumped in space, I think she would make it back in enough time for it to count as anything (well, I guess the win could go as bfr).

NOT a BFR.

Originally posted by riv6672
Haha, no those options really dont bode well.

One thing about Apollo taking her into space...who's to say WW is going to let him?

I didn't see it as your typical 'grab someone and fly really fast to the Sun'. But more, using their doors.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/308/3014196-sun1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.