World War Hulk VERSUS ALL-STAR X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
World War Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114711/3171837-4647968418-65530.jpg

VERSUS

ALL-Star X-Men

1) Amped Archangel
2) God Cable
3) Colossanaut
4) God Ice-Man
5) Kitty Pryde
6) Magneto
7) Phoenix-(No Dark Phoenix)
8) X-Man(Shaman Free)
9) Prof. X

NO BFR

1) CIS and PIS off for The X-Men'
2) CIS and PIS off for Hulk
3) CIS and PIS off for both.

carver9
Too much power for Hulk to go up against. Some of those peeps aren't even herald level and one of them is a possible Skyfather.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Too much power for Hulk to go up against. Some of those peeps aren't even herald level and one of them is a possible Skyfather.

Who takes out Banner?

As a gift for this past weekend of destruction....

I ALLOW THE WORLDBREAKER TO EMERGE FOR SCENARIO 4!!!

Branlor Swift
Hulk is only world level while the X-Men are star level. Maybe all the stars in the universe level.

Golgo13
Team.

Reflassshh
Nate solos.

carver9
No.

Reflassshh
Yes.

golem370
Thunderclaps them to death then stalemates Colossusnaut

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yes.

No!!!

Glorificus
Kitty solos.

krisblaze
Well, Kitty was already effective against him...

With CIS off she'd just take him deeper into the earth.

Or the rest could kill him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team stomps hard, some can solo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Team stomps hard, some can solo.

Like whom?

Juk3n
Team Stomp.

No reason God Cable couldn't just hold him suspended in the air for a few weeks while they come up with a plan, effectively creating an unlimited prep time.

krisblaze
Phoenix could dissolve his molecules probably

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Like whom?

Classic Magneto
XvA Xavier
Full Power Kitty Pride
Serious Colossonaut
God Iceman

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Magneto
XvA Xavier
Full Power Kitty Pride
Serious Colossonaut
God Iceman

Won't even need that kind of firepower.

Pixie.

Insane Titan
If WWH is aided by the massive pis/cis he did when he fought the other heroes he wins, without it he gets crushed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Insane Titan
If WWH is aided by the massive pis/cis he did when he fought the other heroes he wins, without it he gets crushed.

MAgneto and Prof X attempt to go hand to hand with WWH rolling on floor laughing

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
MAgneto and Prof X attempt to go hand to hand with WWH rolling on floor laughing whilst holding back laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Team Stomp.

No reason God Cable couldn't just hold him suspended in the air for a few weeks while they come up with a plan, effectively creating an unlimited prep time.

This isn't happening since Hulks strength>>>>Cable telekinesis.

DarkSaint85
This isn't happening since Hulks strength>>>>Cable telekinesis.

What is Hulk fighting against, if God Cable is reversing the effects of gravity? He's not doing a GL, and holding Hulk in a giant TK construct shaped like a hand, which can be overpowered........

carver9
What is Hulk fighting against, if God Cable is reversing the effects of gravity? He's not doing a GL, and holding Hulk in a giant TK construct shaped like a hand, which can be overpowered........

Reversing the effects of gravity?

DarkSaint85
Reversing the effects of gravity?

So he will punch Cable's control of gravity?

That's like saying he punches Magneto's magnetism. Or he punches Xavier's telepathy.

Werewolf582
Cable, Nate, or Phoenix, could probably solo.

golem370
Hulk has fought against Havok's attacks he has fought against Vision's attacks he has fought against X-Man's shields he has fought against Vector's attack he has fought and over come Xemnu's attacks not un heard of for Hulk to defend against somebodies attacks. He does what comic book character sometimes do which is beyond reason thus it being fiction.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk has fought against Havok's attacks he has fought against Vision's attacks he has fought against X-Man's shields he has fought against Vector's attack he has fought and over come Xemnu's attacks not un heard of for Hulk to defend against somebodies attacks. He does what comic book character sometimes do which is beyond reason thus it being fiction.

Although, PIS is not allowed on the forum, so if it doesn't stand up to reason, we probably don't allow it.

For example, Hulk's ability to fly:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/15933825@N07/sets/72157616058328609/

carver9

That's like saying he punches Magneto's magnetism. Or he punches Xavier's telepathy.

I'm trying to figure out what you are talking about here. Isn't it force applied to Hulk with what you are saying about gravity. Explain this to me please.

carver9
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Cable, Nate, or Phoenix, could probably solo.

No, they will not.

DarkSaint85
I'm trying to figure out what you are talking about here. Isn't it force applied to Hulk with what you are saying about gravity. Explain this to me please.

That's precisely it.

It's not a force being applied.

carver9
That's precisely it.

It's not a force being applied.

Do you have scans of Cable changing gravity or the gravity around someone?

DarkSaint85
Do you have scans of Cable changing gravity or the gravity around someone?

Let me ask you, before we go further - how do you see Cable's flight/Providence lifting etc working?

Do you see him doing an Invisible Woman style platform/bubble around something and holding it up?

Branlor Swift

That's like saying he punches Magneto's magnetism. Or he punches Xavier's telepathy. Yes

Werewolf582
No, they will not.

Yes they can thumb up

carver9
Let me ask you, before we go further - how do you see Cable's flight/Providence lifting etc working?

Do you see him doing an Invisible Woman style platform/bubble around something and holding it up?

He lifted it via tk.

carver9
Yes they can thumb up

No...they really can't.

DarkSaint85
He lifted it via tk.

And HOW does he do it?

Is he like a GL, with an invisible construct around things to lift it up? Like Susan, who creates a platform for the FF to stand on?

Werewolf582
No...they really can't.

You won't BZ me though. evil face

carver9
And HOW does he do it?

Is he like a GL, with an invisible construct around things to lift it up? Like Susan, who creates a platform for the FF to stand on?

He does it via his mind. He can also create a forceful around his body using the same technique but overall, it's a physical attack that can be overpowered, especially by the strongest being on the planet.

DarkSaint85
He does it via his mind. He can also create a forceful around his body using the same technique but overall, it's around physical attack that can be overpowered, especially by the strongest being on the planet.

So when he's doing it with his mind, is there something for Hulk to fight against, to punch?

Example, Magneto. If he lifts Wolverine up, is there something that Wolverine can slash and rip?

Cable's TK is like Magneto's magnetism. Except it isn't limited to metallic objects.

carver9

You should believe in what I tell you. Believe in me.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/moses-parting-red-sea-19194869.jpg

carver9
So when he's doing it with his mind, is there something for Hulk to fight against, to punch?

Example, Magneto. If he lifts Wolverine up, is there something that Wolverine can slash and rip?

Cable's TK is like Magneto's magnetism. Except it isn't limited to metallic objects.

So you're asking me to post a scan of Hulk overpowering TK? I can do that if you want.

DarkSaint85
So you're asking me to post a scan of Hulk overpowering TK? I can do that if you want.

When he is in midair, yes.

If he is being held down, and someone is pushing down on him, of course he can overpower it - by pushing off the ground.

If someone is trying to use TK to freeze him in place, then of course he can push against it, and over power it.

Has he done it whilst suspended in mid air, is what I am asking for - before you try and do a scan dump of irrelevant scans to try and misdirect my argument.

Werewolf582
You should believe in what I tell you. Believe in me.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/moses-parting-red-sea-19194869.jpg

I believe hulk gets solo'ed thumb up

carver9
When he is in midair, yes.

If he is being held down, and someone is pushing down on him, of course he can overpower it - by pushing off the ground.

If someone is trying to use TK to freeze him in place, then of course he can push against it, and over power it.

Has he done it whilst suspended in mid air, is what I am asking for - before you try and do a scan dump of irrelevant scans to try and misdirect my argument.

Well, I can use Cable suspending Hulk with TK so we can get a glimpse of how his TK looks. He actually succeeds at TKING Hulk for a short period of time but this Hulk wasn't fighting against it. The scan is to show you his TK.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCable03.jpg.html

Here is Hulk being held in the air with enough energy to throw planets.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3016286-1589538323-hulk_.jpg

As shown he is fighting against said energy, to the point of being on the ground during the end when the attack was increased.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3016287-3280596398-15684.png

As Galaxy Master said, the energy was SURROUNDING him rather than touching him and he still overpowered it (until said energy was increased).

DarkSaint85

Lol. So your proof to support your stance...is the Hulk being susceptible to the very attacks you're trying to defeat?

I see you're bending Reason.

golem370
Although, PIS is not allowed on the forum, so if it doesn't stand up to reason, we probably don't allow it.

It says at the top of those pics leaps not flying.

DarkSaint85
It says at the top of those pics leaps not flying.

On one of them. Read the others.

Note too, how Hulk is swerving and swooping. Changing direction.

golem370
I read leaping in two pics no mention of him flying those are different pics from different scenarios. I know what it looks like but it not showing the hole picture.

DarkSaint85
I read leaping in two pics no mention of him flying those are different pics from different scenarios. I know what it looks like but it not showing the hole picture.

My point being - Hulk has shown the ability to change direction in midair, and change velocity etc. But we don't say on these forums that Hulk can fly - even thought he has shown the ability to do so in canon comics.

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/123441/2819912-sh_feat_jimps_flight.png

And:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/123441/2819915-sh_feat_jumps_on_air.png

krisblaze
Flying Huk is beautiful

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
Flying Huk is beautiful

I actually hacked Carver's dream journal.

golem370
It looks funny but people can change positions in mid-air like turning around in mid-air also I seen one book where Hulk is fighting aliens with the heros and Human Torch's flame was snuffed out and in mid-air tell somebody to help him because he could redirect his leap down to catch him before Human Torch hit the ground

DarkSaint85
It looks funny but people can change positions in mid-air like turning around in mid-air also I seen one book where Hulk is fighting aliens with the heros and Human Torch's flame was snuffed out and in mid-air tell somebody to help him because he could redirect his leap down to catch him before Human Torch hit the ground

So you think you can replicate what the Hulk did?

OK.

golem370
If I had his strength maybe. Have you ever seen a glider keep in the air for awhile by take off speed and wind gusts.

DarkSaint85
If I had his strength maybe. Have you ever seen a glider keep in the air for awhile by take off speed and wind gusts.

Do you know how gliders work?

The difference between powered and non-powered flight?

golem370
Air-lift to glide

DarkSaint85
Air-lift to glide

OK.

carver9
Lol. So your proof to support your stance...is the Hulk being susceptible to the very attacks you're trying to defeat?

I see you're bending Reason.

Don't think you read my post.

DarkSaint85
Don't think you read my post.

I did.

You posted two examples.

One with TK, which succeeded, and one without TK, which didn't succeed.

You're trying to share feats of different things, and use the unsuccessful feat (which wasn't TK, by someone who wasn't Cable) as equivalent to the successful feat (which WAS TK, and WAS by Cable).

Is that a good summary?

carver9
I did.

You posted two examples.

One with TK, which succeeded, and one without TK, which didn't succeed.

You're trying to share feats of different things, and use the unsuccessful feat (which wasn't TK, by someone who wasn't Cable) as equivalent to the successful feat (which WAS TK, and WAS by Cable).

Is that a good summary?

No!! Hulk wasn't fighting back during the Cable incident whereas he fought back against Galaxy Master which resulted in him over powering something greater than what was holding him in the air with Cable. He was more on the shock side with Cable. Didn't even try to overcome it whereas he clearly overpowered something far greater.

The other point of the scan with Cable is to show you how Cable TK looks.

DarkSaint85
No!! Hulk wasn't fighting back during the Cable incident whereas he fought back against Galaxy Master which resulted in him over powering something greater that wae holding him in the air. He was more on the shock side with Cable. Didn't even try to overcome it whereas he clearly overpowered something far greater.

The other point of the scan with Cable is to show you how Cable TK looks.

Was Galaxy Master using TK? Is that how Cable TK works? Scans? Because until then.....I still am not sure what your point was. GM used an energy field to surround him - is this the same as Cable's? Also, no real proof that it didn't touch him - surely if it surrounded him, it touches him? I am surrounded by air right now - is it not touching my skin?

Feat sharing also does not work - Galaxy Master is not Cable.

carver9
Was Galaxy Master using TK? Is that how Cable TK works? Scans? Because until then.....I still am not sure what your point was. GM used an energy field to surround him - is this the same as Cable's? Also, no real proof that it didn't touch him - surely if it surrounded him, it touches him? I am surrounded by air right now - is it not touching my skin?

Feat sharing also does not work - Galaxy Master is not Cable.

Cable TK looks like a form of energy as shown per my scan. It's not something that is naked or, how can I say it, not gravity like you were putting it. Its energy and as shown per my scan, Hulk can overpower energy.

I take surrounding as something surrounding you, not touching you. Example, if they said a lot of people were surrounding you, the last thing I would think is a lot of people was touching you or on you. Get what I am saying?

DarkSaint85
Cable TK looks like a form of energy as shown per my scan. It's not something that is naked or, how can I say it, not gravity like you were putting it. Its energy and as shown per my scan, Hulk can overpower energy.

I take surrounding as something surrounding you, not touching you. Example, if they said a lot of people were surrounding you, the last thing I would think is a lot of people was touching you or on you. Get what I am saying?

So we ARE sharing? Does this mean that Cyclops can absorb Cable's TK, as it looks like the energy Havok shoots, and Cable is also a Summers?

The last thing you'd think is that they were touching me? Really, the very last thing? Damn. Tbh, it's an assumption that can be interpreted both ways - I cannot say that you are definitely wrong, and nor can say mine is wrong.

Assuming Galaxy Master's energy = Cable's TK, which IS a massive assumption to make.

carver9
I wouldn't call that sharing fts tbh. That leans more towards comparing showings.

DarkSaint85
I wouldn't call that sharing fts tbh. That leans more towards comparing showings.

You're sharing the feats of the 'energies'. So saying whatever Galaxy Master's energy is, whatever things it has accomplished and failed to accomplish, Cable's TK will also accomplish and fail to accomplish. And basing it all on the fact that the artist drew it a certain way.

For example, here is a different depiction, with a much more recent, more pertinent Cable:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/69716/1293460-cable_deadpool_02_02.jpg

Very different depiction, no?

DarkSaint85
Or here. Sure, there's loads of energy around - but you can see its explosion energy (the orange yellow stuff). Around the helicarriers themselves, there is no 'energy', like what GM was using. And yet, we know it's present, because they're vapourising and reforming EVERYTHING at the same time. But all we see are explosions.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1043260-cabledeadpool102005strepd5.jpg

DarkSaint85
Here is another. Note, nothing around the guns. Certainly nothing like what you just showed with GM:
https://i.imgur.com/Ue1vnxo.jpg

Juk3n
im inclined to agree, the only thing we've ever seen having an impact on TK is the weight of an object the user is trying to lift..pretty much shown in any comic, animation or movie EVER where someone gets a tk ability.

I mean its not like a sue storm forcefield bubble where force exerted can overcome it. How do you punch your way out of someone using their mind on you with a non physical attack? ID call it PIS.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Based on?

quanchi112
WW Hulk's fights. You do realize he beat the mutants and rather easily. I get that your imagination runs wild with a name like werewolf but come on, kid.

Werewolf582
WW Hulk's fights. You do realize he beat the mutants and rather easily. I get that your imagination runs wild with a name like werewolf but come on, kid.

>Implying the team of mutants he fought is on this level

This team would have destroyed the team of mutants Hulk had fought thumb up

quanchi112
>Implying the team of mutants he fought is on this level

This team would have destroyed the team of mutants Hulk had fought thumb up So you have no proof they can destroy Hulk who did easily wreck this team already which garners more weight than your opinion.

I win again.

Werewolf582
So you have no proof they can destroy Hulk who did easily wreck this team already which garners more weight than your opinion.

I win again.

????

Hulk never fought this team of mutants. Did you not read the OP?

You can't even get the right team of mutants

:/

quanchi112
????

Hulk never fought this team of mutants. Did you not read the OP?

You can't even get the right team of mutants

:/ You said this team would have destroyed the team of mutants hulk fought. Hulk did so on panel whereas your team has not.

Facts>>>your opinions.

I'm on fire.

carver9
You said this team would have destroyed the team of mutants hulk fought. Hulk did so on panel whereas your team has not.

Facts>>>your opinions.

I'm on fire.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

HulkIsHulk

Umm...temporary power ups are different from PIS. Hulk temporarily gained the ability to fly due to the exposure to cosmic rays. Don't ask me how. Or Captain America's strength upgrade from Viper would be PIS. Thor with Odinforce is PIS. Drax with Power Gem is PIS. Beta Ray Bill with PC upgrade is PIS. Wolverine with hell upgrade is PIS

Werewolf582
You said this team would have destroyed the team of mutants hulk fought. Hulk did so on panel whereas your team has not.

Facts>>>your opinions.

I'm on fire.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Evidence >>>your opinion.

Werewolf582
Evidence >>>your opinion.

quanchi112
Witcher 3 is on the horizon and don't care.

smile

Werewolf582
Witcher 3 is on the horizon and don't care.

smile

I plan on getting it

quanchi112
I plan on getting it Quit copying me.

Werewolf582
Quit copying me.

If buying something means you're a copier, then your copying millions of people who wanted to buy it first.

quanchi112
If buying something means you're a copier, then your copying millions of people who wanted to buy it first. Would you be game for repping Witcher three after we both beat it against my Dragon Age Inquisition in a battlezone ?

Werewolf582
Depends, I love Dragon age to death. But depending on how impressive Witcher is determines my answer.

quanchi112
Depends, I love Dragon age to death. But depending on how impressive Witcher is determines my answer. You are getting the wild hunt, nilfgaard, 200 plus hours of gameplay and the dlc so we can take out time on this one.

They will fall to Corypheus. Let's do it.

Werewolf582
You are getting the wild hunt, nilfgaard, 200 plus hours of gameplay and the dlc so we can take out time on this one.

They will fall to Corypheus. Let's do it.

More gameplay hours doesn't = an instant win.

Like I said. I need to play the 3, and actually look back at 1 and 2 since it has indeed been awhile since I played the first two.

quanchi112
More gameplay hours doesn't = an instant win.

Like I said. I need to play the 3, and actually look back at 1 and 2 since it has indeed been awhile since I played the first two. I know but nilfgaard, dark riders, and the supposed finale will bring out all the stops I bet.

This will be just Inquisition vs. Wild Hunt not all three games vs. each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.