Weakest person that could beat Full-Powered Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who do you think is the weakest person that could take Full-Powered Galactus?

zom1967
There is no full powered Galactus my friend his hunger can never be fully satisfied,However fed on 4 planets he killed two celestials(with some help from Franklin) and the Anvil weapon.but he gave 4 celestials a hell of a fight on his own!He even blocked one of their eye beams and scattered the 4 of them(even Odin in the Destroyer with almost the entire amount of Asgardian gods did nothing close to this)if g would have ate his home world he could beat a whole Celestial host easy I.M.O.

Jmanghan
Oh, okay.

Rezactic
Originally posted by zom1967
There is no full powered Galactus my friend his hunger can never be fully satisfied,However fed on 4 planets he killed two celestials(with some help from Franklin) and the Anvil weapon.but he gave 4 celestials a hell of a fight on his own!He even blocked one of their eye beams and scattered the 4 of them(even Odin in the Destroyer with almost the entire amount of Asgardian gods did nothing close to this)if g would have ate his home world he could beat a whole Celestial host easy I.M.O. IIRC those Celestials were from another universe and there wasn't any indication on how powerful they are compared to 616 Celestials.

zom1967
I am a big Galactus fan ,and one of his worst loses was to the avengers,f.f,and Dr.strange.he was so weak from not feeding Strange cast a spell that confronted him with the ghosts of the trillions of people he killed.His mind almost shut down,The thing used Reeds powers as a sling shot and actually ko`ed Galactus.Reed relented and built a device to save Galactus(as his death means the eventual end to the universe)So powersd by Thor`s hammer they save him,truly a low point for mighty Galactus!

Jmanghan
He also lost to Ghost Rider.

Insane Titan
In theory only a high abstract should be able to beat a "full powered Galactus"

Jmanghan
SMT Dantd could do it.

zom1967
Originally posted by Rezactic
IIRC those Celestials were from another universe and there wasn't any indication on how powerful they are compared to 616 Celestials. And Hickman said the mad Celestials where every bit as powerful as the 616 celestials.So G would have did just as well vs either Celestials.

zom1967
And cartoons are never canon you would think people know this after 20 years!

Jmanghan
Obviously, just saying that it happened, you named the people he lost to.

Rezactic

Rezactic

zopzop
Fem-Thor dual wielding Mjolnirs!

StiltmanFTW
Masked Marauder.

cdtm
Luke Cage.

zom1967
Originally posted by Jmanghan
SMT Dantd could do it. He loses power the longer he goes with out feeding,thats why he is the perfect plot device.He could beat Celestials or lose to a group of heros on earth depending how well fed he is!

Branlor Swift
**** this whole thread.

Tar-Antado
I would say Eternity.

zom1967
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
I would say Eternity. Is acually a higher power than Galactus.

Dark-Kenshin
Trigon

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by zom1967
Is acually a higher power than Galactus.

Sure, therefore I think the Bg E is the weakest guy that can beat a fully-powered Big G.

Terryc250
Obviously, just saying that it happened, you named the people he lost to.

Well then in my little sisters fan comics, Galactus also lost to Aunt May.

However in the actual continuity, the weakest being who could beat a fed Galactus is probably some Celestial.

Surtur
SMT Dantd could do it.

I'm very confused, Dante from DMC is nowhere near Galactus. He's nowhere near Silver Surfer. But you said from SMT which I assume is..some weird version of Dante? So is this one massively amped up to cosmic proportions? What are his best feats?

Originally posted by zopzop
Fem-Thor dual wielding Mjolnirs!

You could give Thor 10 hammers, he'd still lose.

Originally posted by Terryc250
Well then in my little sisters fan comics, Galactus also lost to Aunt May.

Ahem...

http://whencallsgalactus.com/files/2012/10/marvelteam-up137.jpg

DarkSaint85
Invisible Woman.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Invisible Woman.

What exactly did she do to him? Did he do anything to attack her prior to it?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Surtur
What exactly did she do to him? Did he do anything to attack her prior to it? She put a spike through him. It did absolutely nothing and the whole planet died afterwards.

It was an alt weakened Galactus too

Tazer
Yo.

Nemesis Lad

stick out tongue

Tazer

DTM
Originally posted by Insane Titan
In theory only a high abstract should be able to beat a "full powered Galactus"

I would agree with this.

saurabh kanhere
Tag team of Batman and Wolverine.

zom1967
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
She put a spike through him. It did absolutely nothing and the whole planet died afterwards.

It was an alt weakened Galactus too You can not truley harm it in a physical way.That`s why he tanks her invisable spike like nothing happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.