Hulks vs DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saurfang
Gray Hulk
Savage Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Professor Hulk
World War Hulk
War Hulk

vs

Depowered Tyrant

Who wins?

zopzop
Originally posted by Saurfang
Gray Hulk
Savage Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Professor Hulk
World War Hulk
War Hulk

vs

Depowered Tyrant

Who wins?
laughing

No.

golem370
If they get to first attacks I think they could win

carver9
Hulks. Tyrant isn't tanking attacks from Hulk. Ain't happening.

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Dampyre
Tyrant wipes the floor with them. The only Hulk that has the power to make Tyrant work at all is War Hulk.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
If they get to first attacks I think they could win Originally posted by carver9
http://s10.postimg.org/rb3fntfcp/iraqi_shut_up_*****_slap.gif

zom1967
I still think Tyrant,It would be a good fight.but it would be a good fight!

zom1967
wow that don`t sound good I wrote almost the same thing twice,I guess i Think it would be a good fight.I sound like charlie two times from good Fellas!

h1a8
I think Tyrant wins this. He could seriously hurt most of these Hulks with simple blasts. And tank the Hulks punches without too much effects. The only Hulk that could possibly effect him is WW Hulk. War Hulk could too but he would be put down before he amps to that level.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop

laughing out loud

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud
thumb up

golem370
Originally posted by zopzop

No I won't

golem370
To be honest War Hulk, WWH,Mindless Hulk & Savage Hulk would rip him apart at each limb

Insane Titan
Lol , Tyrant wins

golem370
To be honest War Hulk, WWH,Mindless Hulk & Savage Hulk would rip him apart at each limb

This

iceman24567
Tyrant wins

DarkSaint85
Tyrant wins this.

Time Immemorial

Meh, they would not be much trouble, hes too powerful. He blasts them all to kingdom come.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulks win, they would Zerg him down and some are physically above him.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Meh, they would not be much trouble, hes too powerful. He blasts them all to kingdom come.

Glads withstood 3 blast from Tyrant 'while weakened'. Hulk will be ok.

Sin I AM
Simultaneous thunderclaps ...or massive circle jerk explosion ftw

Insane Titan
Glads withstood 3 blast from Tyrant 'while weakened'. Hulk will be ok. withstood lol, he was easily overpowered once Tyrant applied the pressure.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
withstood lol, he was easily overpowered once Tyrant applied the pressure.
Exactly. People seem to be forgetting the whole point of having them (BRB, Gladiator, Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Ganymede and their power items) there in the first place was to use them to power his worldship and troops.

He didn't want them dead, he wanted them as batteries. He straight up said so to Galactus when Galactus showed up. If he wanted them dead, they'd be dead. Period.

Surtur
Uh, isn't DP Tyrant the version who was still able to take on a team consisting of Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and several others? Isn't he the one who also fought and defeated Thanos? Wasn't Thanos also amped up for that fight and he still lost?

If so, the Hulks have absolutely no chance against him. The people saying the Hulks will tear him apart..please mail me some of that dope you are smoking, it must be really good shit.

golem370
Morg and Terrax were fight each other and the other were fighting him one at a time. Thanos wasn't beaten might have eventually. 4 of the Hulks here are phyiscal as power/durable as Thanos and there are 4 if they dogpile him he would lose withe others helping.

Surtur
Morg and Terrax were fight each other and the other were fighting him one at a time. Thanos wasn't beaten might have eventually. 4 of the Hulks here are phyiscal as power/durable as Thanos and there are 4 if they dogpile him he would lose withe others helping.

Thanos was clearly losing the fight though. That alone puts him above the Hulks, who could in no way, shape, or form, could manage to come close to beating an amped Thanos.

What durability feats do you feel they have on par with Thanos?

golem370
Withstanding bites from machines capable of destroying adamantium withstanding the weight of a mountain on his back a d-beam that killed Namor and other things. tired been up alnight How is Thanos loosing say he above the hulks. Either of those 4 hulk in a fight would be a fight for Thanos.

carver9
Pretty sure everyone remember this showing.

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/mediumonslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg

At the time Onslaught was feeding off the power of an Abstract, a trans tier, and some Heralds. Hulk crushed his body into pieces and punched the reality warping powers clean out of him. Hulk will hurt Tyrant.

Time Immemorial
Post it in your PB with a link, so I can enlarge in.

DarkSaint85
Pretty sure everyone remember this showing.

At the time Onslaught was feeding off the power of an Abstract, a trans tier, and some Heralds. Hulk crushed his body into pieces and punched the reality warping powers clean out of him. Hulk will hurt Tyrant.

In this thread, carver, IYO - which Hulks are being used?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In this thread, carver, IYO - which Hulks are being used?

All of them are being used as shown per the OP. This is a dangerous fight for Tyrant. Highly dangerous.

DarkSaint85
All of them are being used as shown per the OP. This is a dangerous fight for Tyrant. Highly dangerous.

Yeah, but, are all their feats applicable across the other versions? So for example, you showed Mindless Hulk beating the abstract out of Onslaught. does this mean WWH, known as the strongest Hulk to date, would be able to also do that?

Gray Hulk has his feats. So does Professor Hulk (I'm sure you know them). As they are the 'weakest' of the Hulks, surely this means that, all you need to do is showcase their highest showings, which all the others will be able to replicate.

Also, as the stronger the Hulk gets, the madder he gets, surely as the battle rages on, they will ALL become = WWH, and eventually, WBH?

quanchi112
Tyrant, easily.

carver9
Yeah, but, are all their feats applicable across the other versions? So for example, you showed Mindless Hulk beating the abstract out of Onslaught. does this mean WWH, known as the strongest Hulk to date, would be able to also do that?

Gray Hulk has his feats. So does Professor Hulk (I'm sure you know them). As they are the 'weakest' of the Hulks, surely this means that, all you need to do is showcase their highest showings, which all the others will be able to replicate.

Also, as the stronger the Hulk gets, the madder he gets, surely as the battle rages on, they will ALL become = WWH, and eventually, WBH?

You have to weigh the highs with the lows and Mindless Hulk average is pretty got darn high.

Grey Hulk isn't doing much in this fight.

What are WWH lows?

DarkSaint85
You have to weigh the highs with the lows and Mindless Hulk average is pretty got darn high.

Grey Hulk isn't doing much in this fight.

What are WWH lows?

You misread me, and misunderstood me, I fear.

I am saying, Hulk is Hulk. So you could be using Doc Green/Indestructible Hulk feats for some of these Hulks, for example.

Never said anything about WWH's lows - I am utterly mystified where you got that from.

What's stopping Gray Hulk from getting madder and madder and madder until he becomes WWH? We saw it happen when the Gamma Corps devolved WWH to Gray - he got so mad, he just came back. So surely, Gray would (especially if he's being punched) become WWH as well? So we'd have TWO incredibly strong Hulks. I think you're selling Hulk short here.

carver9

I am saying, Hulk is Hulk. So you could be using Doc Green/Indestructible Hulk feats for some of these Hulks, for example.

Never said anything about WWH's lows - I am utterly mystified where you got that from.

What's stopping Gray Hulk from getting madder and madder and madder until he becomes WWH? We saw it happen when the Gamma Corps devolved WWH to Gray - he got so mad, he just came back. So surely, Gray would (especially if he's being punched) become WWH as well? So we'd have TWO incredibly strong Hulks. I think you're selling Hulk short here.

The thread starter obviously placed caps on these hulks.

Branlor Swift
Lol at Carver trying to turn Onslaught into an abstract level being.

carver9
You're not ready.

quanchi112
You're not ready. for ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
for ?

Me. You're not ready either.

quanchi112
Me. You're not ready either. So the guy posting quotes proving you to be a flip flopper is not ready ? Quit being a mess and all over the place. You aren't even consistent which makes you a train wreck.

Branlor Swift
Honestly I think Carver is just evolving into a carverfly and he's giving fair warning that no one is ready for him once he emerges from his carva state.

Insane Titan
So Onslaught is abstract and Thanos can't physically beat Gladiator now. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
One day, carver is going to leave, and the forum will be all the poorer for it....

celeyhyga17
Carver... Don't do it to yourself man...

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Carver... Don't do it to yourself man...

Lol...I'm not getting into this with Bran. I just know he will continuously bring this up until I reply with a huge post. I don't mind doing it but I'm lost since this entire debate is based on something we both agree with. Whatever.

carver9
So the guy posting quotes proving you to be a flip flopper is not ready ? Quit being a mess and all over the place. You aren't even consistent which makes you a train wreck.

He replied to a post 4 yrs back. I can understand if it was something g recent but 4 yrs? A lot could change in that time. If you want to debate me Quan, pull up the proper thread...and you know which one.

quanchi112
He replied to a post 4 yrs back. I can understand if it was something g recent but 4 yrs? A lot could change in that time. If you want to debate me Quan, pull up the proper thread...and you know which one. If you feel you want to debate a certain thread bump it. Carver, if you feel I will shy away from any poster then you haven't been paying attention.

Carver, you do have a habit of flip flopping a lot. Just admit you are fickle.

carver9
If you feel you want to debate a certain thread bump it. Carver, if you feel I will shy away from any poster then you haven't been paying attention.

Carver, you do have a habit of flip flopping a lot. Just admit you are fickle.

Its called change of opinion, not flip flopping.

You're not online enough. Whenever you're ready, let me know.

quanchi112
Its called change of opinion, no flip flopping.

You're not online enough. Whenever you're ready, let me know. I am ready now. Bump e thread. Quit running from me.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Lol at Carver trying to turn Onslaught into an abstract level being.
That was just laughable.

Branlor Swift
Lol...I'm not getting into this with Bran. I just know he will continuously bring this up until I reply with a huge post. I don't mind doing it but I'm lost since this entire debate is based on something we both agree with. Whatever. I gave you an out, you did not take it. So now you're doing the same thing I asked you not to do.

It's a simple series of questions. I'm prying, not debating. We both know what you think. Avoidance is the entire reason this little debacle started. If you can't let your controversial opinion be stated as an irrefutable fact that you think it, then why do you say even dumber shit like Onslaught was abstract level here?

I don't get why you try so hard to avoid telling your version of the truth when you get "cornered" with it when you leave a trail of hot pink illuminated spray paint leading up to it?

Sin I AM

No limit fallacy?

Estacado
Carter on the loose!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Estacado
Carter on the loose!

Usually, he is reading the comics upside down again.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No limit fallacy?

I am trying out cosplaying as a Carverpillar.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulks win, they would Zerg him down and some are physically above him.

Not surprised Prof yet again is wrong. Tyrant curbs them with relative ease

Rezactic
Tyrant

golem370
Onslaught is skyfather and he punked Juggernaut like a kid and Hulk managed to crack/break his armor.

Insane Titan
Onslaught is skyfather and he punked Juggernaut like a kid and Hulk managed to crack/break his armor. onslaught wasn't skyfather at all, stop exaggerating.

golem370
How wasn't he skyfather level?

krisblaze
How wasn't he skyfather level?
He didn't perform on the level of a skyfather.

golem370
Is creating pocket universes skyfather level? and a sun from nothing that level

krisblaze
Is creating pocket universes skyfather level? and a sun from nothing that level
Franklin's unconscious actions probably doesn't fall under Onslaught's active capabilities.

Creating the sun is all he had.

Power output most heralds can match. Let alone skyfathers.

golem370
Marvel Database on Onslaught-Reality Manipulation: Ability to manipulate reality itself. Reality warping powers on a potentially cosmic scale. His abilities are so powerful that he can create "pocket" universes in alternate realities (A pocket universe is a cosmos that does not equal our own in size). Utilizing this power he was able to effectively create a second sun from nothing, something only high level cosmic entities have been able to perform

DarkSaint85
Deadpool created one, when he was made a herald of Galactus.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69316/1755075-dptu883oroboroscps025.jpg

Insane Titan
How wasn't he skyfather level? he didn't do anything Skyfather lol, creating a sun is good n all but in battle he did NOTHING skyfather lvl period.

golem370
I would say what he did to Juggernaut was equal to what Odin did to Silver Surfer.

Insane Titan
I would say what he did to Juggernaut was equal to what Odin did to Silver Surfer. how is it. You do realise the gem isnt actually in juggernauts chest, plus he threw a depowered Juggernaut not a full powered one as he had taken the gem from Cain.

Simple facts Skyfather don't get koed from punches by heralds.

carver9
@Golem....

Onslaught was performing trans tier fts before being powered up by Nate and Franklin. Onslaught was easily skyfather by the time he received the amp from those two.

golem370
If memory survives me you have to have the gem and say the word to become Juggernaut Onslaught had the gem but didn't say the words.

carver9
If memory survives me you have to have the gem and say the word to become Juggernaut Onslaught had the gem but didn't say the words.

It doesn't matter. The gem WAS inside Juggernaut and Onslaught ripped it clean out of him. Then, before this scene, Onslaught one shot koed Juggernaut knocking him over some states. The crazy thing about the Juggernaut showing is, not only did he snatch the gem out of Cain (leaving Strange surprised at his power), he trapped Cain in the gem. Overpowered the power of the gem.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11352/1342651-scan0026.jpg

Lol...Jean Grey possessed the Phoenix Force and she got treated like fodder.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/96254/1731705-02onslaughtandjean.jpg

Onslaught was easily trans tier before his upgrades...with it, he became far more powerful.

quanchi112
Onslaught is being vastly overrated and all Hulk accomplished was giving Onslaught what he wanted in the end while he was taking a nap.

carver9
Onslaught is being vastly overrated and all Hulk accomplished was giving Onslaught what he wanted in the end while he was taking a nap.

He really isn't. If anything, he is being lowballed. Onslaught was easily a team wrecker.

quanchi112
He really isn't. If anything, he is being lowballed. Onslaught was easily a team wrecker. He was a team wrecker and in the end he lost to a team. Hulk didn't beat him. Not at all.

carver9
He was a team wrecker and in the end he lost to a team. Hulk didn't beat him. Not at all.

Lost to a team killing themselves. Hulk did beat him. Beat his physical form which was beyond all of the hero's combined.

quanchi112
Lost to a team killing themselves. Hulk did beat him. Beat his physical form which was beyond all of the hero's combined. No you are exaggerating. The heroes also unlocked hulk from banner. Quit denying this that hulk was not able to do this on his own. Thor was also not at his best. The team combined defeated him. Hulk beat his physical shell which Onslaught himself wanted. Quit trying to exaggerate and ignore every other detail. You are starting to sound like abhi over superman.

carver9
No you are exaggerating. The heroes also unlocked hulk from banner. Quit denying this that hulk was not able to do this on his own. Thor was also not at his best. The team combined defeated him. Hulk beat his physical shell which Onslaught himself wanted. Quit trying to exaggerate and ignore every other detail. You are starting to sound like abhi over superman.

Jean Grey removed Banner intellect from his mind since Professor Hulk didn't have Savage Hulk, etc, amping abilities.

Lol...the hero's were terrified of the Hulk during his battle against Onslaught.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg24.jpg.html

"There was fear in every heart save Onslaught".

Lol...where are you getting Thor wasn't at his best. He was at his best. Before, yes, Thor was not at full power and he admits this during the time he wanted to confront Hulk in the artics. A miracle happened which resulted in Thor getting his powers back which is the reason he did so well against the Hulk.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/2746247-2304749_3_super.jpg

Stop going by what you read online.

Show me where you get "Onslaught wanted his physical shell destroyed". Scans please.

I'm not ignoring anything and me saying that Hulk is this powerful doesn't mean I am anything close to ABHI.

abhilegend
You know, jean didn't have Phoenix power there, right? And Bishop powered by Invisible Woman overpowered onslaught just before he grabbed Franklin?

Surtur
If Jean Grey had to get involved to help the Hulk achieve the feat then it is irrelevant here unless we are allowing Jean Grey into the fight as well.

golem370
Hulk without banner is pretty much Mindless Hulk and Savage Hulk which are two Hulk's in this fight.

Surtur
Hulk without banner is pretty much Mindless Hulk and Savage Hulk which are two Hulk's in this fight.

What feats do they have to compare to the Onslaught feat being mentioned?

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
What feats do they have to compare to the Onslaught feat being mentioned?

Its Hulk. Her removing Banner restraints doesn't go against the Hulk.

Surtur
Its Hulk. Her removing Banner restraints doesn't go against the Hulk.

What I'm saying is if they are considered different versions of Hulk they don't just get granted the feats of other Hulks.

carver9
What I'm saying is if they are considered different versions of Hulk they don't just get granted the feats of other Hulks.

The only thing Jean did was give Hulk his abilities since Professor Hulk couldn't amp off anger. The madder he got resulted in him turning into Banner (sometimes).

Surtur
The only thing did was give Hulk his abilities since Professor Hulk couldn't amp off anger. The madder he got resulted in him turning into Banner (sometimes).

Okay, but if we're going to separate the Hulk into different versions then don't we only go by the specific feats those versions actually did? If not, it makes no sense to have these separate versions.

carver9
Okay, but if we're going to separate the Hulk into different versions then don't we only go by the specific feats those versions actually did? If not, it makes no sense to have these separate versions.

True and that was Savage Hulk who's is in this thread.

quanchi112
Jean Grey removed Banner intellect from his mind since Professor Hulk didn't have Savage Hulk, etc, amping abilities.

Lol...the hero's were terrified of the Hulk during his battle against Onslaught.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full//mrvlonslghpg24.jpg.html

"There was fear in every heart save Onslaught".

Lol...where are you getting Thor wasn't at his best. He was at his best. Before, yes, Thor was not at full power and he admits this during the time he wanted to confront Hulk in the artics. A miracle happened which resulted in Thor getting his powers back which is the reason he did so well against the Hulk.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/2746247-2304749_3_super.jpg

Stop going by what you read online.

Show me where you get "Onslaught wanted his physical shell destroyed". Scans please.

I'm not ignoring anything and me saying that Hulk is this powerful doesn't mean I am anything close to ABHI. Thor still was not at his best. His best is godblasting.

Onslaught wanted to be released outside of his shell. Read the comic.

Jean isn't there to remove banner so it is irrelevant to any save her aid.

carver9
Thor still was not at his best. His best is godblasting.

Onslaught wanted to be released outside of his shell. Read the comic.

Jean isn't there to remove banner so it is irrelevant to any save her aid.

Irrelevant and probably wouldn't have stopped Onslaught since he was far above Herald level. Hulk actually stopped him and was generating so much power during their scuffle that ALL of the hero's were scared minus Onslaught.

Lol...nothing was ever said of Onslaught wanting to be released from his shell.

Do you know why she removed Banner?

quanchi112
Irrelevant and probably wouldn't have stopped Onslaught since he was far above Herald level. Hulk actually stopped him and was generating so much power during their scuffle that ALL of the hero's were scared minus Onslaught.

Lol...nothing was ever said of Onslaught wanting to be released from his shell.

Do you know why she removed Banner? galactus is above herald level and it hurt him to gtfo with your nonsense. Thor has scared heavier hitters than that team so please quit exaggerating. Thor has taken hulk on himself and isn't scared of him.

He wanted his psionic energy released.

Yes.

carver9
galactus is above herald level and it hurt him to gtfo with your nonsense. Thor has scared heavier hitters than that team so please quit exaggerating. Thor has taken hulk on himself and isn't scared of him.

He wanted his psionic energy released.

Yes.

Probably. Let's not make claims about something that didn't happen.

Lol...I posted something saying that ALL of the hero's were scared MINUS Onslaught and Thor was out there as well. There's no denying this. We clearly get wording of what was going on during Onslaught battle.

Nothing was ever said about him wanting Hulk to defeat him physically. In fact, Onslaught states otherwise. "Onslaught is no longer a physical creature who can be bludgeoned into submission". Something that Hulk did.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught10.jpg

No where was it said that he allowed Hulk to rip him to shreds with a punch.

If you know why it was done then you should understand that Hulk before Jean assistance was unable to amp (ya know, use his main ability) to face Onslaught. Banner was a hindrance. Jean unlocking his potential doesn't apply a false concept of Hulk power level during that fight.

quanchi112
Probably. Let's not make claims about something that didn't happen.

Lol...I posted something saying that ALL of the hero's were scared MINUS Onslaught and Thor was out there as well. There's no denying this. We clearly get wording of what was going on during Onslaught battle.

Nothing was ever said about him wanting Hulk to defeat him physically. In fact, Onslaught states otherwise. "Onslaught is no longer a physical creature who can be bludgeoned into submission". Something that Hulk did.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught10.jpg

No where was it said that he allowed Hulk to rip him to shreds with a punch.

If you know why it was done then you should understand that Hulk before Jean assistance was unable to amp (ya know, use his main ability) to face Onslaught. Banner was a hindrance. Jean unlocking his potential doesn't apply a false concept of Hulk power level during that fight. Hyperbole. He was released physically making him more of a threat. I wish you comprehended. It is like the maker being physically limited to her body and being more formidable outside of it.

Taking away his humanity is an amp he himself was not able to accomplish.

Onslaught released his energy into a greater threat the heroes took down while the dumb brute was ko'd. Onslaught was still kicking while hulk needed the smelling salts.

laughing out loud

carver9
Hyperbole. He was released physically making him more of a threat. I wish you comprehended. It is like the maker being physically limited to her body and being more formidable outside of it.

Taking away his humanity is an amp he himself was not able to accomplish.

Onslaught released his energy into a greater threat the heroes took down while the dumb brute was ko'd. Onslaught was still kicking while hulk needed the smelling salts.

laughing out loud

Nothing hyperbole about what I showed you. Stop denying facts.

Hulk destroyed his PHYSICAL form. The same physical form that was trashing the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and Xmen. The same team Destroyer. Onslaught even tells us that his physical form was thrashed.

Turning him into Savage Hulk isn't an amp. Learn this. Hulk did everything be did under his own power.

True, Onslaught did turn into pure energy. What does that have to do with Hulk crushing his physical form?

quanchi112
Nothing hyperbole about what I showed you. Stop denying facts.

Hulk destroyed his PHYSICAL form. The same physical form that was trashing the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and Xmen. The same team Destroyer. Onslaught even tells us that his physical form was thrashed.

Turning him into Savage Hulk isn't an amp. Learn this. Hulk did everything be did under his own power.

True, Onslaught did turn into pure energy. What does that have to do with Hulk crushing his physical form? I did not deny anything. You are the king of denying facts.

Hulk was ko'd and onslaught was not stopped so Hulk was out while the rest actually stopped him. Onslaught defeated a hulk jean grey had to unleash. Facts meet carver. laughing out loud

Shutting down banner by tampering with him is something banner dojkdnt do in that scene. That's a fact. Jean grey was needed so quit denying facts. laughing out loud

You are bad at this. Hulk was ko'd. Onslaught was not defeated.

Facts. smile

DTM
The Cosmic team DP Tyrant handily beat is stronger than this team of Hulks here. He should win this pretty darn easily, IMO.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
The Cosmic team DP Tyrant handily beat is stronger than this team of Hulks here. He should win this pretty darn easily, IMO.

laughing out loud

krisblaze
Tyrant yo.

He didn't outright beat that team on his own, but he still proved himself to be much more powerful than any herald/too much for Thanos to handle.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t413290.html

As we seen in Bran's old ass Tyrant respect thread, he's strong enough to take serious hits from Surfer and not flinch, can react to BRB midflight and one-shot Gladiator, BRB and herald level guys.

Team goes down.

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
Tyrant yo.

He didn't outright beat that team on his own, but he still proved himself to be much more powerful than any herald/too much for Thanos to handle.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t413290.html

As we seen in Bran's old ass Tyrant respect thread, he's strong enough to take serious hits from Surfer and not flinch, can react to BRB midflight and one-shot Gladiator, BRB and herald level guys.

Team goes down.
I love the fact that people are bringing up the Herald Team or Prepped Thanos as some kind of trump card for Tyrant beating this group of Hulks.

People seem to be forgetting that Tyrant caused a FED and PISSED off Galactus to back down from his demand that Tyrant return his herald or risk war between them.

Much later, Galactus had to feed on a world that he said made him feel more powerful than he had in ages AND he wanted to lure Tyrant to his worldship so he had a homefield advantage, before he felt he was ready to face Tyrant.

If Tyrant gave a FED Galactus pause, not once but twice, WTF does Team Hulk think he'd do to this group of green/gray losers?

carver9
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/celestialtechulk.png

This version of Hulk had complete control of said energy. WWH did as well. Fighting teams? Mindless Hulk has the best showing against any team and he was weakened during the time as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.