could Mxyzlptik beat a new Marvel Beyonder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Could be a good battle,but remember.These Beyonders where taking out Celestial hosts on their own!

SquallX
Which Mxy are we using.

WF - casual, kills them then brings them back only to kill them again
Kingdom Come - Casual
New 52 - Struggles a little, but still get it done
Post Crisis - depends on which version. The one that jobbs to Prime, no. The one that fought the Ultimator, yes.

In the end, if Mxy don't jobbs, he wins.

Astner
Mr. Mxyzptlk probably has the most inconsistent powers in comics, and we don't have a firm grasp on the Beyonders's powers.

SquallX
Originally posted by Astner
Mr. Mxyzptlk probably has the most inconsistent powers in comics, and we don't have a firm grasp on the Beyonders's powers.

Not really. Minus Pis, most of Mxy low showings are because of him just playing around.

Like in Kingdom Come, once he stopped playing he was about to destroy everything.

zom1967
i`ll just say classic myxy,I don`t know enough about these other versions.

quanchi112
Not a chance. Got oneshotted him before.
Annataz de powered him and broke his will.

Golgo13
5-D Imp wins.

"Id"
5-D Wimps

Mindset
Originally posted by "Id"
5-D Wimps #gottem

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112

Ever heard the word pis before? Or better yet, the author not knowing the ****s he's writing.

News flash, without pis/cis, few beings can hang with Mxy.

CatL18
In implied power, Are Ivory Kings far stronger than Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

zom1967
Originally posted by SquallX
Ever heard the word pis before? Or better yet, the author not knowing the ****s he's writing.

News flash, without pis/cis, few beings can hang with Mxy. Then don`t friggen post on it!

GalacticStorm
Im still not entirely convinced by the power of these Beyonders. Theyve been very inconsistent in such a small number of showings. As a collective theyre likely top of the pile, but individually they really arent much to brag about. Individuals have been snuffed by Ex Nihili and a StarBrand wielder (Star Brand is below the top abstracts) and it took multiple Beyonders to wipe out the universal abstracts whereas the likes of the I.G and HOTU did that single-handedly. Their collective battles with the abstracts did give us a stronger indication of comparative power levels however, with one Beyonder able to take on Order, Chaos and the Inbetweener alone or the Celestial race alone but could only take the likes of Eternity and Infinity one on one not en masse.

SquallX
Originally posted by zom1967
Then don`t friggen post on it!

Don't be stupid. You made this thread because you wanted an answer. I gaved one, where as Quanchi basically uses pis/cis showings to discredit characters he doesn't like.

It's like me using Batman kicking and dropping the Spectre, and claiming the Spectre's a weakling because of what Bruce did. When prior to that scene, we learnt that the Spectre's weight is near finite.

zopzop
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im still not entirely convinced by the power of these Beyonders. Theyve been very inconsistent in such a small number of showings. As a collective theyre likely top of the pile, but individually they really arent much to brag about. Individuals have been snuffed by Ex Nihili and a StarBrand wielder (Star Brand is below the top abstracts) and it took multiple Beyonders to wipe out the universal abstracts whereas the likes of the I.G and HOTU did that single-handedly. Their collective battles with the abstracts did give us a stronger indication of comparative power levels however, with one Beyonder able to take on Order, Chaos and the Inbetweener alone or the Celestial race alone but could only take the likes of Eternity and Infinity one on one not en masse.
WOOT! Welcome back GS.

And don't try to give yourself a headache working out the Beyonders power level. Hickman phucked up big time. Like you said, a single Beyonder took out legions of Celestials or Order/Chaos/IB, yet herald level beings like Starbrand and Abyss/Ex nihilo destroyed them. sick

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by zopzop
WOOT! Welcome back GS.

And don't try to give yourself a headache working out the Beyonders power level. Hickman phucked up big time. Like you said, a single Beyonder took out legions of Celestials or Order/Chaos/IB, yet herald level beings like Starbrand and Abyss/Ex nihilo destroyed them. sick

Hey Zop smile

Its not necessarily a mistake. A beings power doesnt necessarily make them invulnerable. A kid with a shotgun could feasibly take out Storm or the Scarlet Witch for example. Plus as far as we know they live in "Wild Space" they are bound to the rules of space and time as per New Avengers 33. So despite their great power they have clear weaknesses that can be exploited.

In terms of power an individual Beyonder seems to be beyond a top Abstract such as Eternity or Infinity but not IG level to the point where they could withstand and overpower the combined universal powers en masse alone.

One may point to how a Cosmic Cube can warp reality on a universal scale, but then so can a Celestial, (the Dreaming Celestial did this) but that does not make a Celestial greater than Eternity for example.

The entire Beyonder race however is no doubt the greatest collective power in Marvel by appearances so far.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by CatL18

Hell no.

Galan007
Im still not entirely convinced by the power of these Beyonders. Theyve been very inconsistent in such a small number of showings. As a collective theyre likely top of the pile, but individually they really arent much to brag about. Individuals have been snuffed by Ex Nihili and a StarBrand wielder (Star Brand is below the top abstracts) and it took multiple Beyonders to wipe out the universal abstracts whereas the likes of the I.G and HOTU did that single-handedly. Their collective battles with the abstracts did give us a stronger indication of comparative power levels however, with one Beyonder able to take on Order, Chaos and the Inbetweener alone or the Celestial race alone but could only take the likes of Eternity and Infinity one on one not en masse. Tbh, I don't know if I've ever seen power levels as wildly inconsistent as the Beyonders'. In one issue, three of them kill LT. In another issue, three of them cannot even kill Thor(with one arm missing)+Hyperion. Da Fuk?

...It would be easier to swallow if we were given at least *some* sort of half-assed explanation for these infinitely dissimilar displays of power... But we weren't. That was, like, the only glaring loose end that Hickman didn't tie-up in an otherwise superb storyline, imo.

LordofBrooklyn

You're a fitting avatar for the emo eggplant with your brazen idiocy!

Mxy annihilates the Ivory Kings on a whim.

Werewolf582
Mxy stomps

zom1967
Im still not entirely convinced by the power of these Beyonders. Theyve been very inconsistent in such a small number of showings. As a collective theyre likely top of the pile, but individually they really arent much to brag about. Individuals have been snuffed by Ex Nihili and a StarBrand wielder (Star Brand is below the top abstracts) and it took multiple Beyonders to wipe out the universal abstracts whereas the likes of the I.G and HOTU did that single-handedly. Their collective battles with the abstracts did give us a stronger indication of comparative power levels however, with one Beyonder able to take on Order, Chaos and the Inbetweener alone or the Celestial race alone but could only take the likes of Eternity and Infinity one on one not en masse. You have used logic to determine what is going on.but Hickman is not sure of the storyline ,3 Beyonders beat L.T,I find it hard to believe.But maybe he will prove me wrong,I hope so.

relentless1
My takes the kid gloves off and he's quite the dangerous little fcker, beyonder is toast

Mr Master

No. They're actually weaker.

The "Beyond Realm" on the other hand, was always a giant next to the infinite Multiverse. (even after Beyonder's retcon)

I'm still catching up with Hickman's story so I don't know how he perceives the Beyond Realm, which he labels "Wildspace."

I've suspected for many years that the BeyonderS were the true top dogs based on various sources of evidence.

zom1967
I have too actually,I knew they where going to be used in a major arc eventually.The last time I seen them they where actually helping Beta Ray Bill,against this demonic woman(can`t remember her name)but if she got too powerful they said even they could not stop her?

BeyonderGod
The Beyonders would rekt they attacked concepts and they attacked the true body of the living tribunal which he was a multiverse they casually would stomp DC.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
The Beyonders would rekt they attacked concepts and they attacked the true body of the living tribunal which he was a multiverse they casually would stomp DC.

Unless Mxy turned them into trees.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Unless Mxy turned them into trees.
thats when they arent in space lol

Golgo13
Mxy.

DarkSaint85
thats when they arent in space lol

Can he not go to space?

BeyonderGod
Can he not go to space?
he can but still get beat.

DarkSaint85
What if he turns them into trees?

BeyonderGod
He cant those beyonders we seen were mere children!!!!!!

iceman24567
Mxy wins

Reflassshh
Mxy makes them grow to adult form and turns them into trees.

SquallX
Even new 52 Mxy casually pulls a Universe out of his hat as a simple magic trick.

Beyonders gets wreck.

DTM

I dont imagine any single comic character to be stronger than PR Beyonder, let alone far stronger.

DarkSaint85
He cant those beyonders we seen were mere children!!!!!!

Got proof?

SquallX
Originally posted by DTM
I dont imagine any single comic character to be stronger than PR Beyonder, let alone far stronger.

Really, then you need to read more comics.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by DTM
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/00/38/35/omnipo10.png
http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/00/38/35/c_data49.jpg
PR Beyonder omnipotence confirmed.
thumb up

SquallX
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/00/38/35/omnipo10.png
http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/00/38/35/c_data49.jpg
PR Beyonder omnipotence confirmed.
thumb up

Read again an omnipotent being doenst need someone else to sacrifice there life to resurrect someone.

Beyonder was actually weakened after resurrecting death. A true omnipotent being creating life should be like a plaything.

BeyonderGod
Read again an omnipotent being doenst need someone else to sacrifice there life to resurrect someone.

Beyonder was actually weakened after resurrecting death. A true omnipotent being creating life should be like a plaything.
Jim Starlin stating PR Beyonder is omnipotent >>>>> your opinion.
sorry dude regardless he can do anything so paradoxes doesn't effect him as he can do/make/think/feel anything and make it logical anytime or anywhere. Happy Dance smokin'

SquallX
sorry dude regardless he can do anything so paradoxes doesn't effect him as he can do/make/think/feel anything and make it logical anytime or anywhere. Happy Dance smokin'

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Feats trumps statements.

I can claim im the fastest man alive, but when my feat doenst match my statement, then its wrong.

BeyonderGod

Feats trumps statements.

I can claim im the fastest man alive, but when my feat doenst match my statement, then its wrong.

Author Statements>>>>>Feats>>>>>Statements by characters
try again bro anyone knows this. wink

BeyonderGod
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/00/38/35/god10.png

quanchi112

News flash, without pis/cis, few beings can hang with Mxy. Pis is an excuse biased fans use because they didn't like something. If it doesn't get retconned it counts. Undeniable. If there is a mountain of evidence against it then argue so but arguing an else worlds feats while ignoring the canon feats is just bias IMO.

Mxy loses hard.

BeyonderGod
Pis is an excuse biased fans use because they didn't like something. If it doesn't get retconned it counts. Undeniable. If there is a mountain of evidence against it then argue so but arguing an else worlds feats while ignoring the canon feats is just bias IMO.

Mxy loses hard.
thumb up cool

DarkSaint85
Not that it matters, as it seems the OP wanted to use the 'new' Marvel Beyonders, not PR Beyonder.....

And those guys got turned into trees, on panel thumb up

iceman24567
Not that it matters, as it seems the OP wanted to use the 'new' Marvel Beyonders, not PR Beyonder.....

And those guys got turned into trees, on panel thumb up So can we smoke them?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iceman24567
So can we smoke them?

If you got em.

BeyonderGod
one was turned into a treeand he did try to stop them.

DarkSaint85
one was turned into a treeand he did try to stop them.

Yeah - and the thread is asking about Mxy vs ONE new Beyonder....so why can't he replicate it?

Branlor Swift

News flash, without pis/cis, few beings can hang with Mxy. Originally posted by SquallX
Don't be stupid. You made this thread because you wanted an answer. I gaved one, where as Quanchi basically uses pis/cis showings to discredit characters he doesn't like.

It's like me using Batman kicking and dropping the Spectre, and claiming the Spectre's a weakling because of what Bruce did. When prior to that scene, we learnt that the Spectre's weight is near finite.

How conflicting.

Also you just described zop and then another zop, not Quanchi

Raisen
Mxy

My gerbil smells like feces

Blue Area Vet
It's amazing you all would call Starboard a herald being.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
It's amazing you all would call Starboard a herald being.

?

Mr Master

an omnipotent being doenst need someone else to sacrifice there life to resurrect someone.
no expression

Beyonder was actually weakened after resurrecting death.
That's not true friend.

Beyonder used "a lot" of the power he had limited himself to, to erase Multiversal Death.

But even with his self imposed limitations to fit in with insects like Eternity and the LT,
he was still able to easily re-create the multiversal concept of Death, by literally achieving the "impossible" ...

... killing someone which was beyond the power of Owen Reece, Owen who was > Multiverse combined.

And again, the feat is even more uber when we realize Beyonder had limited himself greatly by that time.

We later learn, Beyonder used only a "fraction" of his power to erase multiversal Death. laughing out loud

Astner
Too bad he hasn't said it.

But by all means, post your sources.

Blue Area Vet
?

Starbrand that is.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
Too bad he hasn't said it.

But by all means, post your sources.
LT 2006 Handbook
"Earth-616 Omnipotent Beyonder."
I literally posted the scan so to bad he is Omnipotent.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression

That's not true friend.

Beyonder used "a lot" of the power he had limited himself to, to erase Multiversal Death.

But even with his self imposed limitations to fit in with insects like Eternity and the LT,
he was still able to easily re-create the multiversal concept of Death, by literally achieving the "impossible" ...

... killing someone which was beyond the power of Owen Reece, Owen who was > Multiverse combined.

And again, the feat is even more uber when we realize Beyonder had limited himself greatly by that time.

We later learn, Beyonder used only a "fraction" of his power to erase multiversal Death. laughing out loud
Little Energy had busted a Multiverse lol ain't F***in with him at all.

Galan007
Mxy stomps a single Ivory King. thumb up

iodarwar
Yes, Mxy would kill them with staggering ease

BeyonderGod
A single ivory king killed a race of celestials......
A single ivory king killed conceptual entities.....
Lol

Board Walker
A single mxy destroyed all of DC comics with the snap of his fingers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
A single mxy destroyed all of DC comics with the snap of his fingers Elseworlds. smile

zom1967

News flash, without pis/cis, few beings can hang with Mxy. I have wiped my ass with comics that I read before you where born wench!i don`t know how to post pics but are you at the same time to dumb to read words!

zom1967
Old or new Beyonders render Myxy impotent.

Board Walker
Elseworlds. smile

Is still a legitimate feat for mxy as elseworlds was referenced to in officisl titles.

Mindset
Is still a legitimate feat for mxy as elseworlds was referenced to in officisl titles. Originally posted by Board Walker
Is still a legitimate feat for mxy as elseworlds was referenced to in officisl titles. Nope, Quan said it doesn't count, so it doesn't.

zom1967
Is still a legitimate feat for mxy as elseworlds was referenced to in officisl titles. I`m sorry I trifeled with a genius like your self you must spin the comic rack every 2 months where you live!

Board Walker
Originally posted by zom1967
I`m sorry I trifeled with a genius like your self you must spin the comic rack every 2 months where you live!

ha! I knew you were quanchi, you werent slick enough to change accounts before you responded.

In the words of investigator Conan "Case Closed'.

quanchi112
Is still a legitimate feat for mxy as elseworlds was referenced to in officisl titles. No, it's an Elseworlds. Countdown was canon and annataz de powered and sapped his will.

Reflassshh
You are an elseworld.

DarkSaint85
A single ivory king killed a race of celestials......
A single ivory king killed conceptual entities.....
Lol

Are they different from the Beyonders Thor met?

How many were needed to fight a one armed, hammerless Thor?

krisblaze
Are they different from the Beyonders Thor met?

How many were needed to fight a one armed, hammerless Thor?

If you divide the bunch they fought by two, I'd say about 50.

SquallX
Originally posted by krisblaze
If you divide the bunch they fought by two, I'd say about 50.

Seriously!

zom1967
you can ask the mods,I have only ever had one account here.and that is Zom1967!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.