Watch Dogs 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/30/watch-dogs-2-is-in-development-according-to-employee-cv

For now, I'm pretty meh on this. I'll need to see how they improve what they screwed up in the first.

Spawningpool
I can't wait I'm so excited

Smasandian
Get rid of the Ubisoft template all of them followed and then I will be interested.

Impediment
I didn't like Watchdogs. Quit playing it after two days and returned it.

Smasandian
I liked a few parts of it but your are mostly right.

It's because most open world Ubisoft games are starting to play very similar to each other.

KingD19
The ending kinda pissed me off when Claire got killed. it was unecessary and they seemed to do it just cuz.

Jmanghan
Watch Dogs sucked.

This one needs to be better, and add H2H combat.

Like, literally, every single area of this game needs to be fantastic.

Nemesis X
I think everything would've been covered if there were drive by shooting mechanics. You could not shoot while driving in the first WD. How can you **** up a game with cars and guns and not even combine the two? I get Ubisoft wanting players to hack a lot while driving what with it being the theme and all but there wasn't a lot to help me whenever I had to chase another player. Traffic lights were the only things in sight and they're useless against non-AIs.

Smasandian
Well, I agree somewhat. I do wish they allowed shooting and driving but disagree that lights were the only useful thing to hack while chasing somebody. Those pillars were also good as well.

I find that the hacking turned into a instant win most of the time. It wasn't organic and felt gamey. At least in Red Dead Redemption/GTA, having the ability to shoot felt more real because it wasn't scripted at all. You could shoot the tires by accident which made the car crash in a crazy way or get a lucky headshot through two windows. It made it feel awesome and it rarely played out the same.

In Watch Dogs, it's like, "oh there is a light, hit X" and the car crashes the same everytime.

But that's not the problem with Watch Dogs. The problem is the Ubisoft template they adhere to every single open world game. And the last ****ing mission being absolute bullshit and ****ing impossible to finish without killing cops.

Estacado
U1jKN4HoHPs

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Smasandian
I liked a few parts of it but your are mostly right.

It's because most open world Ubisoft games are starting to play very similar to each other. Agreed.

Estacado
Lookin much better!

hEM_YBvfVlo

-Pr-
Originally posted by Smasandian
Well, I agree somewhat. I do wish they allowed shooting and driving but disagree that lights were the only useful thing to hack while chasing somebody. Those pillars were also good as well.

I find that the hacking turned into a instant win most of the time. It wasn't organic and felt gamey. At least in Red Dead Redemption/GTA, having the ability to shoot felt more real because it wasn't scripted at all. You could shoot the tires by accident which made the car crash in a crazy way or get a lucky headshot through two windows. It made it feel awesome and it rarely played out the same.

In Watch Dogs, it's like, "oh there is a light, hit X" and the car crashes the same everytime.

But that's not the problem with Watch Dogs. The problem is the Ubisoft template they adhere to every single open world game. And the last ****ing mission being absolute bullshit and ****ing impossible to finish without killing cops.

http://i.imgur.com/Xmt5JA3.png

Estacado
Parkour has never ever felt this good or real....

https://www.facebook.com/watchdogsgame/videos/vb.403342679704017/1152675751437369/?type=2&theater

Nemesis X
Been keeping an eye on the progress of this game and, honestly, it looks pretty good. Protagonist is not as boring as Aiden, the side characters are actually likeable, the gadgets and new hacking abilities are sick, not to mention the open world looking and feeling way more alive than in the last Watch Dogs. I'm actually looking forward to when this comes out. Of course I will watch the reviews before making any decisions in the future. This is Ubisoft.

Adam Grimes
Between this and FFXV this is going to be a nice month. thumb up

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Between this and FFXV this is going to be a nice month. thumb up FFXV and Dishonored 2 for me.

But damn that parkour looked great

Khazra Reborn
I was going to check this out, but the social commentary put me off. I'll stick with Dishonored 2.

jinXed by JaNx
WatchDogs was a shitty bland game that didn't even show potential. I wonder what the sequel will be like?

Adam Grimes
The best game ever made

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The best game ever made

Well that don't make sense. confused Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.