How do you think Vitiate will be defeated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
Will Revan be reborn again and join all the player characters + faction leaders to finally take him down?

Will HoT kill him in some class quest around level 80?

Will he survive SWTOR and continue to live in the shadows? Possibly to make an appearance in the new trilogy? This would require some kind of massive effort to force him into seclusion/severely reduce his power so that he would have to bide his time again.

Or will he just be used as a carrot on a stick until EA stops paying for SWTOR's servers?

Jmanghan
It will be like an anime or some shit "I will never give up!" While Vitiate is using force lightning, the protag while start countering all his moves while a ghost Revan comes in, and Satele is in the background. "I believe in you, granddaughter!"

Zenwolf
Hopefully he dies and no, no reborning anyone. Characters just need to stay dead, it's one of the things that Star Wars has kept in check compared to comics where they bring back a dead person just because...

Now yes Star Wars has brought back dead characters before, but it's not as continuous or repetitive as comics do where it's become something of a joke and not taken seriously, they may aswell just give every comic character immortality at this point.

Death actually means something in the SWU, I don't wanna see it end up like comics where they can just bring back any old character because reasons. It also then paves the way for new characters to show up and take the spotlight, rather than just using the same characters over and over again.

Stigma
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hopefully he dies and no, no reborning anyone.
thumb up

Preferably by running into a lightsaber.

The Merchant
The power of love will strike him down.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by The Merchant
The power of love will strike him down.

Anakin's force choke claims yet another tender life.

SunRazer
The Hero of Tython probably delivers the death blow, but it won't be without help.

Tzeentch
Heart of the cards

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Heart of the cards

Mind crush?

Nephthys
HoT cuts him down then dons his dark crown and assumes his throne. We already know this 100% confurrmed.

WildBantha88
A real Sith Lord puts down the pretender

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Nephthys
HoT cuts him down then dons his dark crown and assumes his throne. We already know this 100% confurrmed.

That'd be my HoT's canon ending, for sure. Poetic justice to have the most powerful force user in the Sith Empire be a Dark Jedi...lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by WildBantha88
A real Sith Lord puts down the pretender

Out of curiosity, what is your beef with Revan and Vitiate? Ant tbh?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Out of curiosity, what is your beef with Revan and Vitiate? Ant tbh? no I generally hate everything they did with Revan. He was the coolest idea that they had for a character in Star wars but they took him, and raped him until he was so damaged that he turned into golem.

NTJack0
Probably in some retarded fashion like Revan was defeated in.

Selenial
They're going to need a young priest and an old priest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.