Star Wars: Force Collection Accolades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

Zenwolf
Yay Cin Drallig on there! I really just want feats for him though lol.

But even so! Nice stuff.

DarthAnt66
Cool! Any other thoughts?

ILS
Some nice Maul/Kolar masturbation in there.

Zenwolf
Interesting how it states that Dooku's saber skill is only matched by Yoda, not Yoda/Mace.

Fated Xtasy
Wait, is this new Canon?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Wait, is this new Canon?

Nah it's from 2013.

DarthAnt66
Nah, this is Canon. Disney bought Star Wars in 2012.

Azronger
No, only things post-2014 are part of the new Canon. This is Legends

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Azronger
No, only things post-2014 are part of the new Canon. This is Legends

Yup.
Maul: Lockdown was a novel written in early 2014 yet it's not Disney canon. It's Legends.
Son of Dathomir, A New Dawn, Rebels (the first Disney works) all came out late 2014.

thesithmaster
If it is from 2012, it is Legends.

NewGuy01
Yeah, 2012 content is Legends sans the movies and TCW:

DarthAnt66
No, 2013. It's a Disney-ran game. It even has Rebels characters.

It's 100% Canon. And Azronger is 100% wrong.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
And Azronger is 100% wrong.

No he isn't. An early 2014 novel is Legends.

DarthAnt66
This isn't a novel, lmfao. It's an ongoing game that was released with the approval and monitoring of Disney and includes Rebels, The Force Awakens, and soon The Last Jedi content.

ChocolateMuesli
sources like these tend to be full of shit tho lol

thesithmaster
This isn't a novel, lmfao. It's an ongoing game that was released with the approval and monitoring of Disney and includes Rebels, The Force Awakens, and soon The Last Jedi content.

Maul: Lockdown isn't a novel? Yes it is.

DarthAnt66
I was talking about Force Collection, my bad. Anyway, Maul: Lockdown is the exception, not the rule.

thesithmaster
I was talking about Force Collection, my bad. Anyway, Maul: Lockdown is the exception, not the rule.

Which content released before 2014 (bar TCW/movies) is current Disney canon?

DarthAnt66
Force Collection. thumb up It seems apparent that while Force Collection was being worked on before Disney bought Star Wars, once Disney bought Star Wars, Disney didn't halt progress on it, but rather continued funding and support for it. Thus, it is apart of Canon. If it wasn't, the project would have either have been cancelled or wouldn't have the Disney logo everywhere across the app. Further, it's still having ongoing financial support by Disney. There's updates every few months, including, like I said, Kylo Ren, Kanan Jarrus, etc. Those are not Legends characters.

Zenwolf
They overhauled it apparently, so yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.