Winter Soldier vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
sniper fight who wins

Henry_Pym
Bucky.

anamatineyoi
Punisher easily

cdtm
Winter Soldier, with ease.

deathslash
Originally posted by anamatineyoi
Punisher easily Originally posted by cdtm
Winter Soldier, with ease. guys please. Niether of them are going to win as solidly as you would like to think. Bucky's enhanced, has a good amount of experience and skill to take on frank; but on the flip side, the punisher has insane pain tolerance, comparable skills and is just to damn stubborn to let bucky take this. It's a great fight. If they stay at range, frank probably has the advantage but if it gets up close bucky had a pretty sizable advantage over punisher (assuming he doesn't let frank start knife fighting him).

Henry_Pym
Bucky is an incredible stealth fighter to the point he has snuck up on Wolverine, Frank isn't in that class.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
Bucky's enhanced

Other than the bionic arm, no, he isn't.

ODG
Although Castle has utilized high-tech weaponry in the past, as the Man on the Wall, Bucky's definitely got better tech and weaponry. So on that I'd have to think Bucky wins a sniper fight.

Kazenji
Bucky.

Wonder Man
I like Winter Soldier but Punisher is pretty big. I give it to Punisher.

carver9
Who has the best sniper showing?

abhilegend
^Hulk

sadwqecqw
Bucky with staggering ease

Wonder Man
I've seen Punisher lose infront of Wolverine so I could be wrong but given his arsnel I'd say the Punisher.

StiltmanFTW
Bucky lost to Wolverine plenty of times, Wonder Man.

This is a hard one. Both are very good shots. Iirc, Frank acknowledged WS' superiority in h2h. Sniper skills-wise, I imagine they're a lot of closer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.