Cyborg Superman Vs WS Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep. No BFR. No basic knowledge.
Battle takes place on the Carrier, in the Bleed.

DarkSaint85
Hmm...wonder if he can hack Angie. Based on his feats, I won't want to bet against him....or worse, the Carrier.

riv6672
I wondered the same things...

The Nuul
I have every issue/book of the WS Authority. I think I know them pretty well.... imo. The issue is that The Authority group haven't taken on super powerful beings with proper feats like Cyborg Superman. Q and The Doctor will mess him up though. Angie will get hacked because she doesn't have the feats like Cyborg does, and the carrier will be too if Q and The Doctor doesn't mess him up. Hank will also hack Midnighter, and prob will turn him against his team mates again or turn off his battle computer/mess with his enhancements

Hank is also far greater and powerful than Bendix.

carver9
My boy Nuul is back. Liking this.

riv6672
Thanks, Nuul. I hoped this'd be a good fight.

The Nuul
Originally posted by carver9
My boy Nuul is back. Liking this.

Sup my man

The Nuul
Apollo and Jack wouldn't do much either to Cyborg

The Nuul
Originally posted by riv6672
Thanks, Nuul. I hoped this'd be a good fight.

No problem

The Nuul
Hank and The Source Wall.

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/avalonofthewind/media/wall1.jpg.html

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/avalonofthewind/media/wall2.jpg.html

The Nuul
Hank controlling part of the wall.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/148979/3689626-6302983731-30742.png

Riv, is this pre Cyborg DCnU or DCnU version. Which version is in the op?

riv6672
Not familiar with the DCnu version. Pre seems to have been plenty powerful, though. Lets say Pre.

The Nuul
Then he could win if he takes out Q and The Doctor first or else those two will win. The rest of the Authority members are non factors

Digi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Then he could win if he takes out Q and The Doctor first or else those two will win. The rest of the Authority members are non factors

Well, sure. But this is essentially saying "He wins, if he can take out the characters who can definitely beat him." I don't disagree with you, but this seems like an odd way to phrase a loss for Cyborg Supes.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Digi
Well, sure. But this is essentially saying "He wins, if he can take out the characters who can definitely beat him." I don't disagree with you, but this seems like an odd way to phrase a loss for Cyborg Supes.

I've already said earlier that Q and The Doctor will take him out, I'm just saying he may have a small chance of beating them if he speed blitz them, maybe

riv6672
I tried to even to even things out by eliminating basic knowledge...

Digi
I've already said earlier that Q and The Doctor will take him out, I'm just saying he may have a small chance of beating them if he speed blitz them, maybe

Fair enough. But in a forum setting there's no chance of this at all. We'd have to assume he speedblitzes the exact two people he needs to, while those with enough speed to intercept the blitz (Apollo, probably Angie and Swift) do nothing. At that point, Doc's got shields up, has scanned Cyborg, and has head-mailed the specs to everyone on the team or just turned him into cupcakes, and the fight's over. Doc and Jenny are vulnerable to speedblitzing when they're in solo matches, or when someone else (say, Flash) is faster than everyone on the battlefield. But not here.

So he only has a chance if we cherry pick the perfect scenario to make it plausible, while ignoring equally plausible counters from others.

Also, the Carrier is a sentient universe. I'd buy him hacking Angie and maybe MNer, but I'm dubious on the Carrier. Not that it matters for the purposes of the fight, but that's my take on his hacking.

riv6672
You put the Carrier above the Source Wall? Just curious.

Digi
Not above. But it's not tech, strictly speaking. Cyborg could take over the entirety of the systems, and the sentient big bang at the heart of it could just refuse to power it, or destroy it. The core of what it is isn't compatible with technopathy. It allows Angie to control it, for example, but it's because Angie talks to it, empathizes with it like she might with a young child to win its trust. It's not something she can brute force her way into. So I'm dubious it would work.

The Nuul
Oh I agree with you Digi, you know The Authority better than I do, yeah I was a tad cherry picking for Cyborg Supes

He gets turns into LoB

https://41.media.tumblr.com/47c611bc6e5071b0f29f6ca09d00e2e3/tumblr_mwl565qsZA1r6y2r7o1_400.jpg

Digi
Lol.

Yeah, we were basically in agreement. I just wanted to drive it home.

wink

riv6672
Oh I agree with you Digi, you know The Authority better than I do, yeah I was a tad cherry picking for Cyborg Supes

He gets turns into LoB

https://41.media.tumblr.com/47c611bc6e5071b0f29f6ca09d00e2e3/tumblr_mwl565qsZA1r6y2r7o1_400.jpg
Haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.