Instantanious Love or Found Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Happy Dance Which do you think suits you better?
Found love being the kind that took a little time first then became love.

Genesis-Soldier
i believe found love is the answer. well atleast i did... anyway found love is better because you come to know its the little things they do or you do for them everyday

Wonder Man
Thanks for the opinion. I think found love can be full of Mystery. It takes a leap with found love but it's worth it.

Surtur
I don't believe you can instantly be in love with someone. Not unless you have weird Abe Sapien like powers and can share an entire lifetime in a moment just via touch.

Attraction can be instant, but true love takes time. A lot of people do not get this and this is why we have such high divorce rates.

Shakyamunison
Love travels at the speed of light, therefore, it cannot be instantaneous.

Surtur
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Love travels at the speed of light, therefore, it cannot be instantaneous.

I wonder how fast the Flashes love travels..

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder how fast the Flashes love travels..

Yesterday! wink

Genesis-Soldier
light can travel at 38 km an hour, its not a constant 1 speed and one speed only thing.

honestly love that flowers/ transitions from a friendship/ bond is the most beautiful

Stoic
I don't believe you can instantly be in love with someone. Not unless you have weird Abe Sapien like powers and can share an entire lifetime in a moment just via touch.

Attraction can be instant, but true love takes time. A lot of people do not get this and this is why we have such high divorce rates.

I applaud you for your wisdom. Anyone that claims to have fallen in love at first sight, are mistaking love for lust.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stoic
I applaud you for your wisdom. Anyone that claims to have fallen in love at first sight, are mistaking love for lust.

The first time I picked up a guitar and plucked a string I was in love, and it wasn't lust.

Surtur
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The first time I picked up a guitar and plucked a string I was in love, and it wasn't lust.

I hope it wasn't lust, that guitar was a good innocent guitar and doesn't deserve to be besmirched as something that will let just anyone pluck its strings.

Shakyamunison
I hope it wasn't lust, that guitar was a good innocent guitar and doesn't deserve to be besmirched as something that will let just anyone pluck its strings.

I already said it wasn't lust. No need to go there. stick out tongue

Surtur
Actions speak louder then words, you need to make me believe your love is pure.

Shakyamunison

Have you listed to any of my CD's?

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jjordan

Genesis-Soldier

love is the little day to day things you do for your partner weither they know it or not.
its a feeling of trust and a connection on an indescribable level that just feel right.

honestly love is overdramatised via media and movies and so forth.

its that feeling of happiness you feel when you look into your partners eyes or hold them close.
the feeling of pain if they suffer and feeling desparate when you cannot help them.

Wonder Man
Jesus said when you believe in Himself so maybe love is when we believe in eachother.

Regret
I believe that love is a choice, a decision made. That decision may not be conscious, but it is a choice/decision regardless. Given this, I don't believe in instantaneous love. A decision is made and then love begins to whatever degree oneself is able to begin it. Love grows through the decision and choice to pursue further love. Given this belief, falling out of love is a choice/decision as well, conscious or otherwise.

Surtur
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Jesus said when you believe in Himself so maybe love is when we believe in eachother.

What does Jesus have to do with anything?

socool8520

Agreed. Love at first sight is purely attraction, nothing more. I have never looked a woman, and without speaking to her, thought "damn, this woman has got a mind for days son!"

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Happy Dance Which do you think suits you better?
Found love being the kind that took a little time first then became love. What about Love with Artificial Intellegences?

MovieFreak92
Found love, without question.

Instantaneous love is shallow love at best, and more likely lust.

Love that arrives over time is true love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.