Ultimate Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Just got this baby today. What do y'all think of it?

Zenwolf
I don't have it, so can't comment lol. What's it got?

|King Joker|
Maul: "One of the deadliest, most efficiently trained Sith in the Order's history, Darth Maul's tattooed face is as symbolic of his utter devotion to the dark side, as it is marking his hatred of the Jedi."

Vader: "Widely feared as Emperor Palatine's deadliest enforcers, Darth Vader is, in reality, a tormented soul imprisoned inside life-supporting armor that both sustains his horrifically damaged body and enhances it, with advanced prostheses, and augmented sensory, skeletal and nervous systems."
"The Emperor manipulates Vader into fighting Luke, but Luke's faith in his father's innate goodness ultimately restores Anakin Skywalker."

Quinlan Vos: " Quinlan Vos is an expert tracker, renowned for his psychometric ability to perceive the memories of others by touching objects that they handled. He often takes on missions that bring him into contact with members of the galactic underworld, which is how he met Aayla Secura, the Force-sensitive Twi'lek who became his Jedi apprentice."
"Although accomplished with a saber, Quinlan is not afraid to use his bare knuckles to face a deadly bounty hunter."

Aurra Sing: "One of the galaxy's most lethal killers, Aurra Sing earns her keep as a freelance assassin. The tell-tale antenna of a biocomputer protruding from her skull means that Sing receives extrasensory data, enabling her to track multiple threats simultaneously and line up distant shots with her long-barreled sniper rifle."

I'll post more stuff later, I guess.

ILS
Sounds wanky, I like it.

|King Joker|
Eeth Koth: "An esteemed Zabrak Jedi Master "

Depa Billaba: "Belying her youthful appearance, Depa Billaba is highly regarded for her wisdom, becoming a valued member of the Jedi Council during the events leading up to the Battle of Naboo."

Oppo Rancisis: A skillful tactician Rancisis remains a high-ranking Jedi and a key military adviser throughout the Clone Wars, during which he becomes a Jedi General coordinating Republic forces across the galaxy."

Saesee Tiin: "One of quieter members of the Council, Tiin is known more for his piloting skills than his Force teachings."

Luminara/Barriss: "With their matching robes and facial tattoos, Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her Padawan Barriss Offee are an unmistakable duo during the Clone Wars."

"By the time the Clone Wars break out, Offee's skills have grown enough for Unduli to trust Offee in combat."

"Barriss Offee, the Padawan of revered Jedi Master Luminara Unduli, servers with distinction during the Clone Wars until she turns on the Republic in a shocking act of betrayal. Both Offee and Luminara share the heritage of the Mirialan people, though they share a much stronger bond as Jedi. When the Clone Wars breaks out, Master Unduli feels her student has earned the right to fight her own battles."

ILS
Hey, Joker. Any chance you could take a look and see what it says about Bossk? stick out tongue

|King Joker|
The only thing I found for Bossk was him being a "notorious bounty hunter." If I find more I'll send 'em your way.

ILS
Bossk is canonically notorious. Sweet.

Thanks haha.

ares834
The book any good? I ordered it off Amazon last night.

ILS
A book that gives Coleman Trebor his own article is bound to be pretty decent. Ordered it too.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
The book any good? I ordered it off Amazon last night. Yeah, it's a fun read.

S_W_LeGenD
What are the revelations about Master Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Count Dooku and Darth Sidious?

Beniboybling
My copy says that they are all more powerful than the Sith Emperor...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
My copy says that they are all more powerful than the Sith Emperor...
Hmm.

Yours is Super Duper Farmer Painter Beni Edition of the book, I think.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Maul: "One of the deadliest, most efficiently trained Sith in the Order's history, Darth Maul's tattooed face is as symbolic of his utter devotion to the dark side, as it is marking his hatred of the Jedi."

I'll post more stuff later, I guess.
So, Maul is one of the deadliest Sith in history even in the new continuity. Very intriguing.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Hmm.

Yours is Super Duper Farmer Painter Beni Edition of the book, I think. Still canon tbh.

|King Joker|
Mace's accolades are like the "2nd only to Yoda" stuff and having great combat abilities - something along the lines of that. If I'm not lazy I'll post Mace's accolades later today.

Far more importantly, Ahsoka has some very sexy accolades.

DARTH POWER

So Maul is now confirmed in both Old and New Canon to be one of the deadliest Sith in history thumb up

Mace's accolades are like the "2nd only to Yoda" stuff and having great combat abilities - something along the lines of that. If I'm not lazy I'll post Mace's accolades later today.

Please do, so we can put an end to the idea that Mace =/> Yoda.

Darth Horror
Can you post some of Sidious's accolades?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Horror
Can you post some of Sidious's accolades? Probably later today, I don't have the book with me at the moment.

S_W_LeGenD
Well, this is also an era-specific source:

This is a beautifully illustrated guide that is structured chronologically and packed full of information about key characters and storylines from the Star Wars movie saga, The Clone Wars, and Rebels.

|King Joker|
Well, this is also an era-specific source. Indeed. Ep. 1 - Ep. 6. Darth Bane has a little section, though.

DARTH POWER
Well, this is also an era-specific source:

This is a beautifully illustrated guide that is structured chronologically and packed full of information about key characters and storylines from the Star Wars movie saga, The Clone Wars, and Rebels.

Doesn't change the fact that Maul is one of the deadliest Sith in Canon Sith history.

In fact he was stated as much on the old canon as well. So there's really no getting past that now.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Doesn't change the fact that Maul is one of the deadliest Sith in Canon Sith history.

In fact he was stated as much on the old canon as well. So there's really no getting past that now.
I never had an issue with it.

DARTH POWER
I never had an issue with it.

Coolio.

Zenwolf
Anything involving IG-88? Cin Drallig? What about Stormtroopers?

Lord Stark
Anything about Cin, Yoda, Dooku, and pretty much any Council-level combatant is appreciated.

DARTH POWER
Yes King Joker. Stop messing around with all your girlfriends and give us some damn Canon SW Quotes!

|King Joker|
Ahsoka "Bae" Tano: "While Ahsoka is gifted with raw Force talent, her tendency to follow her heart challenges her path to knighthood."

"When the Jedi Council assigns Ahsoka to train beside Anakin, they believe that rule-following, optimistic new Padawan will be a good influence on her high-strung Master. They also hope that mentoring the talented young Jedi will help Anakin let go of his attachments."

"Ahsoka's exceptional Jedi skills leas to missions away from her Master early in her apprenticeship. By the time Ahsoka is captured by Trandoshan hunters and taken to Wasskah, she possesses the confidence to lead abducted Jedi younglings to fight back against their captors."

"While working with Duchess Satine's nephew Korkie and his friends to root out traitors, Ahsoka exhibits talent for leadership."

"Impressed by Ahsoka's development, the two senior Jedi have enough confidence to leave her behind as the sole Jedi adviser during the final stages of the successful Onderon uprising. Not long after, Yoda entrusts Ahsoka with safeguarding the travel of Jedi younglings venturing to Ilum, where they undergo rigorous tests of physical and inner strength before they can construct their own lightsabers."

"Plo Koon senses the Force in a Togruta girl while visiting her planet. Impressed by her potential, he brings young Ahsoka Tano to the Jedi Temple for training."

"Under Anakin Skywalker's instruction, she becomes a skilled duelist "

-----

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59006535.jpg

Col. Valerian
What about Mace's accolades? And Bane's??

|King Joker|
Y'all should just get the book yourselves, lol.

Col. Valerian
Come on. I can ask nicely. Just those two.

|King Joker|
I'll get to them eventually. Bane has nothing really, though.

Zenwolf
Wasn't that already known about Ahoska?

But I wish I could get it....but at the same time, I don't wanna spend money lol.

Col. Valerian
mmkay, just Mace then. Eventually then.

huhu

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Wasn't that already known about Ahoska?

But I wish I could get it....but at the same time, I don't wanna spend money lol. We can infer from her feats she is very skilled and has a high potential. The quotes just reaffirm the implications.
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
mmkay, just Mace then. Eventually then.

huhu http://www.howlatthemoon.com/dueling_piano_bar/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying.gif

Nargaroth
Ahsoka "Bae" Tano: "While Ahsoka is gifted with raw Force talent, her tendency to follow her heart challenges her path to knighthood."

"When the Jedi Council assigns Ahsoka to train beside Anakin, they believe that rule-following, optimistic new Padawan will be a good influence on her high-strung Master. They also hope that mentoring the talented young Jedi will help Anakin let go of his attachments."

"Ahsoka's exceptional Jedi skills leas to missions away from her Master early in her apprenticeship. By the time Ahsoka is captured by Trandoshan hunters and taken to Wasskah, she possesses the confidence to lead abducted Jedi younglings to fight back against their captors."

"While working with Duchess Satine's nephew Korkie and his friends to root out traitors, Ahsoka exhibits talent for leadership."

"Impressed by Ahsoka's development, the two senior Jedi have enough confidence to leave her behind as the sole Jedi adviser during the final stages of the successful Onderon uprising. Not long after, Yoda entrusts Ahsoka with safeguarding the travel of Jedi younglings venturing to Ilum, where they undergo rigorous tests of physical and inner strength before they can construct their own lightsabers."

"Plo Koon senses the Force in a Togruta girl while visiting her planet. Impressed by her potential, he brings young Ahsoka Tano to the Jedi Temple for training."

"Under Anakin Skywalker's instruction, she becomes a skilled duelist "

-----

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59006535.jpg

On a side note, there is also a TCW narrator's quote stating that Ashoka grew more powerful during the clone wars.

DARTH POWER
Mace, Dooku, Sidious and Yoda:

Hurry up King Joker.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nargaroth
On a side note, there is also a TCW narrator's quote stating that Ashoka grew more powerful during the clone wars. Where?

Nargaroth
Where?

I think it's at the beginning of episode 7 of season 3. It says that Ashoka grew stronger since Florrum.

DARTH POWER
Well it's obvious she grew more powerful through TCW. It's like saying Luke grew more powerful from ESB to ROTJ. That's just stating the obvious when they're training to become Jedi.

|King Joker|
Yeah.

Nargaroth
Well it's obvious she grew more powerful through TCW. It's like saying Luke grew more powerful from ESB to ROTJ. That's just stating the obvious when they're training to become Jedi.

What's impressive however is the fact that she was willingly having Force visions that were more accurate than Anakin's. And she grew more powerful in a very short time. Indeed, Ashoka is an incredibly talented Force user.

ares834
Huh? In the films at least, Anakin's vision were all true.

|King Joker|
Is it rare for Jedi to just sit down and in seconds have premonitions of the future, or is that a common thing in the EU?

FreshestSlice
It's supposed to be pretty common for most Jedi to have visions of some sort, iirc, and all are as accurate as they need to be and completely possible futures.

The Merchant
I was reading it at my local book store and this is what they said about Sidious vs. Yoda:

"The full power of the light side and dark side of the Force are on display during Yoda's clash with Emperor Palpatine. Outmatched, Yoda retreats and wait to train a new champion to lead the fight against evil."

ares834
A few accolades that I found intresting that haven't been posted yet.

Mace: "Regarded as one or the best lightsaber fighters of the Jedi Order, Mace is a master of combat techniques that sometimes tread dangerously close to dark-side practices."

Maul: "The double-bladed lightsaber is traditionally used as a training device, but because it can be much more dangerous to its wielder than an enemy, most Sith have eschewed the weapon in favor of the single-bladed lightsaber. In Maul's expert hands, it becomes a whirling vortex of lethal energy."

Also, more intresting than all that, the temples on Yavin 4 are still built by the Massassi which were confirmed to be slaves of the Sith.

Mace, Dooku, Sidious and Yoda:

Hurry up King Joker.

Haven't really seen anything impressive on Dooku yet.

Please do, so we can put an end to the idea that Mace =/> Yoda.

All I've seen stated is, "Second only to Master Yoda in reputation" although it's worth noting that pretty much everything I've seen says he "seemingly" beat Palpatine.

Lord Stark
Why u no Yoda and Cin Drallig quotes?

|King Joker|
Drallig isn't mentioned in USW, lol.

Zenwolf
Lame. Is this all just Force Users? Or are there more stuff? Anything bout IG-88? Royal Guards? Stormtroopers?

DARTH POWER
although it's worth noting that pretty much everything I've seen says he "seemingly" beat Palpatine.

Hmm it says something like that on the official site as well:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/mace-windu-biography-gallery

(Mace's gallery slide 31)

"Mace prevailed and appeared to defeat Sidious."

And the top 10 Lightsaber fights (from the official site) say the result of that fight is debatable:

0:55-1:05

?v=2VjnXK4NPlM

So I guess it is a legitimate theory that Sidious threw the fight.

DARTH POWER
A few accolades that I found intresting that haven't been posted yet.

Mace: "Regarded as one or the best lightsaber fighters of the Jedi Order, Mace is a master of combat techniques that sometimes tread dangerously close to dark-side practices."

Maul: "The double-bladed lightsaber is traditionally used as a training device, but because it can be much more dangerous to its wielder than an enemy, most Sith have eschewed the weapon in favor of the single-bladed lightsaber. In Maul's expert hands, it becomes a whirling vortex of lethal energy."

Also, more intresting than all that, the temples on Yavin 4 are still built by the Massassi which were confirmed to be slaves of the Sith.

Seems like they're keeping A LOT of stuff from Legends/The Old Canon.

Beniboybling
Hmm it says something like that on the official site as well:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/mace-windu-biography-gallery

(Mace's gallery slide 31)

"Mace prevailed and appeared to defeat Sidious."

And the top 10 Lightsaber fights (from the official site) say the result of that fight is debatable:

0:55-1:05

?v=2VjnXK4NPlM

So I guess it is a legitimate theory that Sidious threw the fight. thumb up

DarthAnt66
I've always believed Sidious threw the fight. I didn't realize others on this forum didn't.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I've always believed Sidious threw the fight. I didn't realize others on this forum didn't. Well people like to bring up the fact the George said "Windu beat Sidious" or something.

DarthAnt66
Sure, but Lucas saying that doesn't contradict Sidious throwing the fight. In fact, Lucas confirms Sidious is throwing it at least by the time he begs for mercy.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Well people like to bring up the fact the George said "Windu beat Sidious" or something.
And you don't use George Lucas as a source, right?

Selenial
And you don't use George Lucas as a source, right?

Except saying Windu beats Sidious isn't even saying that Windu is better than him, or would beat Sidious on a normal day.

The fact Windu beat Sidious is obvious and unquestionable, the actual debate is if Sidious let him, and that quote from George does not confirm nor deny that.

DarthAnt66
thumb up.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I've always believed Sidious threw the fight. I didn't realize others on this forum didn't.

It's one of those unanswered (but suspect) things that can't be proved one way or another. But everyone's entitled to their opinion on it.

Star Wars tends to leave a lot to the imagination.

Darth Luminous
In fact, Lucas confirms Sidious is throwing it at least by the time he begs for mercy.

You don't need Lucas to confirm that. You might as well ask him to confirm that water is wet, or something. The question is whether or not Sidious was legitimately beaten in the lightsaber combat.

"The Jedi Master is winning when Anakin arrives, but Palpatine, as the scene has been rethought, now seizes the occasion to exaggerate his weakness."

- The Making of Revenge of the Sith, page 204

( Note the use of the term exaggerate. You can't exaggerate something that isn't there to begin with. )

FreshestSlice
This is about Canon, and if scripts aren't canon, that definitely isn't.

ares834
Something else I found intresting is it says that only Kenobi could defeat RotS Vader.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Lame. Is this all just Force Users? Or are there more stuff? Anything bout IG-88? Royal Guards? Stormtroopers?

Oh, plenty other stuff as well. There is quite a lot on Stormtroopers but nothing really impressive. And IG-88 has a small bio. Can't find anything on Royal Guards though.

Zenwolf
Something else I found intresting is it says that only Kenobi could defeat RotS Vader.

Oh, plenty other stuff as well. There is quite a lot on Stormtroopers but nothing really impressive. And IG-88 has a small bio. Can't find anything on Royal Guards though.

Might if I prod you for the Stormtrooper and 88 quote? I just wanna see what the new lore has on em, ya can PM me the stuff if ya like.

ares834
They've got a full two page spread for the Stormtroopers and then some info on their armor and guns. Way to much to type. Lol

Nothing really interesting though.

I'll post the IG-88 bio later.

Zenwolf
They've got a full two page spread for the Stormtroopers and then some info on their armor and guns. Way to much to type. Lol

Nothing really interesting though.

I'll post the IG-88 bio later.

Well can ya at least tell me, that they aren't typed up as being moronic?....Like are they stated pretty much as they've always been stated in older sources? Are the Stormtrooper Corps back? Is the Imperial Army back?

ares834
I'll just take a pic and post it in a bit.

Hopefully, I can get a photo clear enough to be readable.

Edit: Don't think the corps are mentioned but they are mentioned in Lords of the Sith.

Zenwolf
Kk cool, much appreciated Ares.

ares834
http://s16.postimg.org/m67f1n7lt/image.jpg

http://s16.postimg.org/o9hu9b7ep/image.jpg

http://s16.postimg.org/uyodpbsqp/image.jpg

http://s16.postimg.org/jl1ue4i81/image.jpg

May be a bit hard to read but whatever.

Just click the pic for full size (should also turn them the right way).

Zenwolf
THANK YOU Ares....ok good, it seems much of the old stuff about Stormtroopers is remaining in tact which I like. The same with TIE pilots still being elite and very few actually become....ok good, this makes me feel so much more at ease now.

I hope to see more like this in later guides and such.

Also good that the Stormtrooper Corps are mentioned in LoS, I like how the GE had both the Corps and Imperial Army, it really set them different from the other governments where they just had one sole Trooper branch which did everything.

So I hope at some point the Imperial Army Troopers and Army pilots come back too. While they weren't show much, at least the Army Troopers anyway, their appearance and info on em made em pretty awesome.

FreshestSlice

Well Kenobi is the only one left, and Yoda's going after Sidious.

DARTH POWER

Exact Quote and context please.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Well Kenobi is the only one left, and Yoda's going after Sidious.

Point being Kenobi was just capable of beating him. Instead of it being a case of Anakin >>> Kenobi, but Kenobi won only because Anakin was "unstable" or whatever. This quote would confirm Kenobi as one of the greats/elite of the Council.

Col. Valerian
I just find it difficult to believe that Sidious calculated Anakin's arrival with exact precision and that he would trust his life to Anakin making a decision to either be a Sith or be a Jedi. It's unlike him. I believe Windu would win 1/10 fights against Sidious and that simply was that single one.

ares834
It's almost as if Sidious has amazing powers of foresight.

Zenwolf
It's almost as if Sidious has amazing powers of foresight.

Nah can't be, I mean it's not like it isn't shown throughout the other movies......oh...

Also IG-88 bio? big grin

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I believe Windu would win 1/10 fights against Sidious and that simply was that single one.

This of course is a strong possibility. And that 1/10 may become 3-4/10 when there's 3 other Jedi distracting Sidious for the first 7 seconds of the fight.

ILS
Yoda vs Sidious.

"Though Yoda is a tough combatant, the Emperor uses his Sith powers to release lightning bolts and hurl floating platforms at his foe. Ultimately the battle proves too much for Yoda, who barely escapes and is whisked away to safety by Senator Bail Organa."

Also, some commentary on Sidious vs B-Team.

"Instead, Palpatine reveals a hidden lightsaber and explodes into lethal motion, cutting down Fisto before the shocked Nautolan can raise his blade in defence and block the attack."
---
"None of the Jedi expect resistance, but when Mace announces he is placing Palpatine under arrest, the Chancellor suddenly springs into action. Agen Kolar is the first to fall. Tiin moves to strike, but Palpatine is faster and cuts down the Iktotchi Jedi Master."

ares834
Sounds like the element of surprise played a large role in the blitz. Although, Fisto did manage to block one or two of Palpatine's attacks before dying.

|King Joker|
Eh Yoda was pretty tough but Palps handled it np tbh he too powerful Yoda's good too but eh

ILS
thumb up

ILS

DarthAnt66

ILS
The sentence before is "Asajj Ventress wields a pair of curved-hilt lightsabers during her apprenticeship to Count Dooku."

ILS

Nargaroth

ILS
Some of the arguments used against Grievous are that he relies on shock tactics by using his lightsabers like four buzzsaws, and that his lack of Force sense/foresight makes him inherently inferior to Force users. Ultimate appears to disagree. smokin'

Selenial
Grievous' cybernetics were able to analyse and counter Vapaad after a single fight with Windu, they seem easily powerful enough to deal with the Force Sense disadvantage...

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Selenial
Grievous' cybernetics were able to analyse and counter Vapaad after a single fight with Windu, they seem easily powerful enough to deal with the Force Sense disadvantage...

Yes, but we're discussing Canon characters here.

Selenial
Yes, but we're discussing Canon characters here.

That was stated in the Film Novel though.

|King Joker|

Nargaroth
That was stated in the Film Novel though.

I thought the film novelisations weren't canon. And Grievous fought evenly with Mace in Labyrinth of evil, which is Legends anyways.

Selenial
I thought the film novelisations weren't canon. And Grievous fought evenly with Mace in Labyrinth of evil, which is Legends anyways.

Debatable, they're canon where the align with the films. I don't see why the dialogue isn't canon tbh.

" Mace had told him how the computers slaved to Grievous's brain had apparently analyzed even Mace's unconventionally lethal Vaapad and had been able to respond in kind after a single exchange."

is the quote btw.

Nargaroth
Debatable, they're canon where the align with the films. I don't see why the dialogue isn't canon tbh.

" Mace had told him how the computers slaved to Grievous's brain had apparently analyzed even Mace's unconventionally lethal Vaapad and had been able to respond in kind after a single exchange."

is the quote btw.

This disagrees with you though:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/4446175-3779076-10270541_635588299844071_5433328357408671325_n.png

ILS
Del Ray released a follow up tweet stating the movie novels are canon where they align with the films.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by ILS
Del Ray released a follow up tweet stating the movie novels are canon where they align with the films.

You mean this?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127594/4446194-rg.png

Mmm, actuallly, I have doubts now, because Del Rey's statement is more recent.

Selenial
Well that settles it, I guess.

thumb up

ILS
Nah there was another one where I believe they directly addressed the tweet you posted. I hope it surfaces.

Darth Horror
Anything on the Inquisitor?

ILS
Quite a lot of stuff. It basically boils down to the fact he has encyclopedic knowledge of how Jedi fight and was able to exploit Kanan's dueling weaknesses frequently during their fights.

Darth Horror
Can you give me some scans?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
Nah there was another one where I believe they directly addressed the tweet you posted. I hope it surfaces. https://twitter.com/DelReyStarWars/status/461579307341840384

Here you go.

ILS
I will over time, Horror.

Thanks Beni.

DARTH POWER
http://hugelolcdn.com/comments/1648337.gif

There goes the "Ventress was pushing Luminara's shit in" argument. thumb up

thumb up

No idea why people thought that tbh.

Lord Stark
Ventress was pushing Luminara's shit in

https://36.media.tumblr.com/8000f398e4e087abd04f1e26762287c3/tumblr_np8xgfTAWK1suijfxo1_540.jpg

ares834
thumb up

For the massive spoilers.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Ventress was pushing Luminara's shit in

https://36.media.tumblr.com/8000f398e4e087abd04f1e26762287c3/tumblr_np8xgfTAWK1suijfxo1_540.jpg http://38.media.tumblr.com/d6bbb30f379402c09977c966e5ad17e6/tumblr_inline_mo9bn9IVfj1qz4rgp.gif

Lord Stark
http://38.media.tumblr.com/d6bbb30f379402c09977c966e5ad17e6/tumblr_inline_mo9bn9IVfj1qz4rgp.gif

http://images.entertainment.ie/images_content/rectangle/620x372/JoffreyGOT2013.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.