will Erza Bridger surpass Kanan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
Do you see Erza as stronger than Kanan by the end of the series?

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, seeing how his beast control was pretty much high tier. I'd say there's a good chance. But only time will tell.

Zenwolf
Most likely, seems kinda obvious with the way Ezra is going.

WildBantha88
They both are going to receive training from Ahsoka-wan and improove

Darth Abonis
Equal. Both will die though.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Do you see Erza as stronger than Kanan by the end of the series? No. At least not in saber ability.

Zenwolf
Actually yeah I agree with King, I see it Ezra being the Force User, Kanan being the duelist, makes sense with how things are playing out.

Sinious
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Both will die though.

Hopefully.

Emperordmb
The last episode of Rebels should end with the Ghost crew landing on Alderran, awaiting the arrival of the stolen plans...

NTJack0
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The last episode of Rebels should end with the Ghost crew landing on Alderran, awaiting the arrival of the stolen plans... That would be hilarious.

Dark-Kenshin
Would like to see (adult) Ezra hit Dooku tier.

Revanchiste
Read the novel dude !!!!

Fated Xtasy
I hope the little Blueberry becomes powerful, seeing as I'm stuck with him since SOMEONE(you know who you are :no1; ) decided to call dibs on Caleb/Kanan

Darth Abonis
Yeah errybody on Alderaan when it goes boom. Ahsoka, Kanan, Ezra, Zeb, Sabine and Hera. Chopper activates his deflector shield, giggles happily in Alderaan's wreckage and jumps into hyperspace with his own hyperdrive.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Yeah errybody on Alderaan when it goes boom. Kanan, Ezra, Zeb, Sabine and Hera. Chopper activates his deflector shield, giggles happily in Alderaan's wreckage and jumps into hyperspace with his own hyperdrive. Fixed. thumb up

FreshestSlice
I actually want them to survive Alderaan. Only to die a very painful death from being spaced when life support fails.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I actually want them to survive Alderaan. Only to die a very painful death from being spaced when life support fails.

I think only some of them should survive it so that they feel psychological pain as well.

ILS
At least they will both come to surpass Bane.

carthage
Ezra shows some promise, but given the Disneyfication of the show I have no real interest in seeing where he goes until well into season 2 at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.