is it just me,or do other people get pissed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
When an idiot character like Mxyzptlk,or a cube being can beat true cosmics.That are like organs to the universe.It interfears with my logic of the Multi-verse.Even the infinities beating Eternity I thought was a joke,anyone else feel this way?and before you say Myxy is from 5d,Tribunal existed in 16D!

carver9
Sigh*... I feel bad for the consequences.

Mindset
I'm just glad you're doing your part to get banned.

Astner
Power isn't measured in D's.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm just glad you're doing your part to get banned.

thumb up

zom1967
Power is kind of measured in Diemensions,the better percpective you have,the more power you have.A 4d person will always have more power than this 3d person because of perspective.I read physics books it`s true look it up!

zom1967
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm just glad you're doing your part to get banned. All I did was tell the truth,if you don`t like me ,I don`t care!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by zom1967
When an idiot character like Mxyzptlk,or a cube being can beat true cosmics.That are like organs to the universe.It interfears with my logic of the Multi-verse.Even the infinities beating Eternity I thought was a joke,anyone else feel this way?and before you say Myxy is from 5d,Tribunal existed in 16D!

http://honda-tech.com/attachments/hybrid-engine-swaps-18/280562d1342734421-help-cant-pull-cel-codes-b18c-eg-hatch-boo-hoo.jpg

zom1967
Oh and that tells me you have know real answer for me,and that I am right!

Time Immemorial
Organs to the universe bro, organs to the universe..

They better be DD though..

Silent Master
All I did was tell the truth,if you don`t like me ,I don`t care!

Do you perhaps remember your last thread like this being closed and the mod warning you?

zom1967
oh you know what I mean ,true cosmics perform a function of the universe.eternity is the true embodiment of the universe,death is the end of all their is,and Galactus balances them both.Infinity and oblivian are different aspects of Eternity and infinity!

Astner
Power is kind of measured in Diemensions,
You can't use ambiguous terms that are not universally applied as a measure for power in debates. That's why we use feats, because it's universal and easy to quantify.

Furthermore, if you want to debate this then make a thread where you formulate your argument properly and present some justification for why it should be applied or take precedence over the current consensus. You are not going to change anyone's mind by throwing a temper tantrum and saying "I'm mad and you people don't make sense to me!"

zom1967
Originally posted by Astner
You can't use ambiguous terms that are not universally applied as a measure for power in debates. That's why we use feats, because it's universal and easy to quantify.

Furthermore, if you want to debate this then make a thread where you formulate your argument properly and present some justification for why it should be applied or take precedence over the current consensus. You are not going to change anyone's mind by throwing a temper tantrum and saying "I'm mad and you people don't make sense to me!" A3d person will always beat a 2d person,and a 4D person will always beat a 3D person.Twist it any way you like but physics backs me up!

Astner
A3d person will always beat a 2d person,and a 4D person will always beat a 3D person.Twist it any way you like but physics backs me up!
The comparison is completely invalid because there is no such thing as a two-dimensional person or a higher dimensional person that can be used as a reference.

And no, physics doesn't back you up because dimensionality is only used to determine the degrees of freedom of a body or particle. For instance, that's why we use manifolds to study particle interactions.

zom1967
oh you are wrong my friend ,mathamatics backs me up.They have equations that prove higher dimensional space,even if we can`t see them.Any physics student in college can tell you that!

Astner

DarkSaint85
Assnerd doesn't even grasp biology, let alone the purer sciences like physics.

Astner
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Assnerd doesn't even grasp biology, let alone the purer sciences like physics.
Do I know you?

DarkSaint85
So he called your education into question.....big deal.

Let him live in his bubble. Everyone who's been here a fair while knows that you know your shit, so what if he goes around babbling about dimensions gleaned from weird blogs and pop science.

Branlor Swift
Car alarms make loud noises to alert owners that someone is breaking in

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Assnerd doesn't even grasp biology, let alone the purer sciences like physics. He grasps his biology all the time. erm

Branlor Swift
I don't believe it personally but my mom tells me I used to piss in my diaper when I was an infant.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't believe it personally but my mom tells me I used to piss in my diaper when I was an infant.

I'll tell you something even harder to believe - it wasn't just piss...

Branlor Swift
I'm at least 89 percent sure I've sat on a toilet for all my real dirty work going back to my time removed from the womb.

The only time that's changed is when I drink way too much chocolate milk and chance a fart

iceman24567
This guy still making shit threads erm

DarkSaint85
Shut it. He's read more comics than you, and owns 5,000 comics.

Badabing
When an idiot character like Mxyzptlk,or a cube being can beat true cosmics.That are like organs to the universe.It interfears with my logic of the Multi-verse.Even the infinities beating Eternity I thought was a joke,anyone else feel this way?and before you say Myxy is from 5d,Tribunal existed in 16D! What is it you can't grasp about making spam/question threads not being allowed in the vs forum? I don't see you lasting much longer on KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.