Strongest person a COMPETENT Martian Manhunter could beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sadwqecqw
Given his power set, who's the strongest person J'onn could beat if he was written to be competent? No jobbing Martian, and if he was blood lusted?

Insane Titan
Superman

Henry_Pym
/thread.

Sin I AM
Oxymoronic thread ever

leonidas
lol but yeah, superman or cap marvel. maybe hulk?

cdtm
Fernus the burning is what a competent J'onn looks like. There's not much he did that MM couldn't do with his natural power set.

Only other thing that comes close is All Access MM disguising himself as Cap to sucker punch Thor, using his tp to mind screw in JLA Avengers, and most of Ostranders MM series.

So basically, you need a top herald like Surfer or Strange, or some other more powerful "jack of all trades" to really fight him.

relentless1
the manhunter, if written properly can beat anyone Superman can and possibly more

Board Walker
MM would beat any high herals such as silver surfer, thor, etc., it would require a trans with a powerset that is similar to his but outrightly more powerful.

cdtm
Nah, anything MM could do, Surfer could do better.

Except for psychic attacks, but even on that he has feats good enough to make him work at it.

carver9
It depends with this question. Is the others fighting to the best of their abilities?

Surtur
Originally posted by Board Walker
MM would beat any high herals such as silver surfer, thor, etc., it would require a trans with a powerset that is similar to his but outrightly more powerful.

Nope on beating Silver Surfer. Of course a competent J'onn beats Thor, since competent people remember they have high levels of super speed, it's a weird thing they do..remembering to use the powers they actually possess.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
Nope on beating Silver Surfer. Of course a competent J'onn beats Thor, since competent people remember they have high levels of super speed, it's a weird thing they do..remembering to use the powers they actually possess.

Exactly how does he beat thor

Prof. T.C McAbe
Silver Surfer, Hulk, Thor maybe Thanos.

Reflassshh
Fernus would give Thanos a run for his money if not outright beat him.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Silver Surfer, Hulk, Thor maybe Thanos.

Why all Marvel characters?

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Exactly how does he beat thor

By filling up his lungs.

Or just going T-1000 through the eye while invisible.

Sin I AM
Loll no, nice try though

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Oxymoronic thread ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.