Why BadaBing ?I bought up at least questions of battles in the op thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Are you predjiduce against me because I have 4300 comics that I have been collecting since 1971,or are you sticking up for your friends?or did they contact you pm and say get rid of me?I can assure you ,I have as much knowledge as all of you 20`s somethings put to gether .In marvel at least,and Mindset is one of the most jackass people I have ever met!At least the other guy(can`t remember his name now said he didn`t have a problem with me!

Mindset
I don't have a problem with you, I just think you're retarded.

zom1967
Originally posted by zom1967
Are you predjiduce against me because I have 4300 comics that I have been collecting since 1971,or are you sticking up for your friends?or did they contact you pm and say get rid of me?I can assure you ,I have as much knowledge as all of you 20`s somethings put to gether .In marvel at least,and Mindset is one of the most jackass people I have ever met!At least the other guy(can`t remember his name now said he didn`t have a problem with me!

zom1967
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't have a problem with you, I just think you're retarded. And should be banned for it.I have to say you have never bought up any comic book knowledge.And would blow you away in any real marvel debate,put you money where your mouth is no nothing!

Mindset
And should be banned for it.I have to say you have never bought up any comic book knowledge.And would blow you away in any real marvel debate,put you money where your mouth is no nothing! Yes, you should be banned for your retardation.

Surtur
I think you found out the plot man. They are just jealous of all the comics you have.

Silent Master
Here is some comic knowledge for you, even the Rhino is smart enough to realize he shouldn't be posting non vs matches in the vs forum.

zom1967
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes, you should be banned for your retardation. your knowledge is about 10% of what I know so you really should not even post on my threads loser!

zom1967
You know what I think a lot less of you than I had.you can only respond with cutting up on people,but have no real comic knowledge,you are the weakest person on all the boards .I have seen in that department,easy!

Badabing
Are you predjiduce against me because I have 4300 comics that I have been collecting since 1971,or are you sticking up for your friends?or did they contact you pm and say get rid of me?I can assure you ,I have as much knowledge as all of you 20`s somethings put to gether .In marvel at least,and Mindset is one of the most jackass people I have ever met!At least the other guy(can`t remember his name now said he didn`t have a problem with me! dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.