kingpin -Vs- Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Preflashpoint..

Kingpin

Vs

Wildcat

12 rounds of boxing..
Pure boxing rules.

Gecko4lif
Pure boxing... Hmm

I say kingpin. Cat can throw down but he is literally out of his weight class here

beatboks
Since when does kingpin box?? In pure boxing Grant anything goes Fisk

riv6672
Straight up boxing?
WC. Might take him all 12 rounds to KO Fisk, which i personally think he could do. If there's no KO, WC is going to get the decision.

Raisen
Classic kingpin was a beast

tkitna
WC wins if its just a boxing match. A random encounter though and Classic Kingpin would clean his clock.

Golgo13
I can see WC eventually breaking his hands on KP. If not, WC wins.

riv6672
Originally posted by Raisen
Classic kingpin was a beast
Yes he is.
I dont see the need to put a character down to back my choice of another.

Henry_Pym
Fisk Murders him, Sumo isn't that far from boxing so the skill argument doesn't hold much water, the stat advantage gives KP the win.

beatboks
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Fisk Murders him, Sumo isn't that far from boxing so the skill argument doesn't hold much water, the stat advantage gives KP the win.

REALLY?? OP rules state pure boxing rules and 95% of Sumo would be against the rules. So how does that not make a difference??

Straight up fight, absolutely Kingpin. If limited to boxing rules then Ted.

riv6672
Ha, yeah, sumo is nothing like boxing.

Henry_Pym
Lol? It's palm strikes and ring control, that's not even bringing up the fact KP is legit superhuman.

riv6672
Your lol tells me you arent looking to actually have a discussion on the matter, so, enjoy your fictional sumo knowledge.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Fisk Murders him, Sumo isn't that far from boxing so the skill argument doesn't hold much water, the stat advantage gives KP the win. What

You might as well be arguing that football isn't that different from boxing.

Raisen
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
What

You might as well be arguing that football isn't that different from boxing.
Mayweather fights like a qb avoiding the tackle

riv6672
Haha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.