Psycho Gundam vs Supermutant vs Werewolf Battlezone discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
Personally i want low meta as the most powerful character pick but this is a discussion so let's have it.

What is proposed so far:

Again, I'd like to go far weaker than mid meta cause to me the arguments are better

"Id"
Forget it psycho.
You've shown your true colors.
Your done.

Werewolf582
I personally like the idea of low metas as well, it allows us to think harder about who and what we need. There are a LOT of big named mid metas as there are Low metas. But mid metas tend to have a wider power set which makes it a little easy to make up combinations.

(Especially with mine being able to counter Speedsters, Telepaths, Bricks, robots, multiple man, and many others cause of the two I chose)

I would do either one, both should be fun as hell.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Werewolf582
(Especially with mine being able to counter Speedsters, Telepaths, Bricks, robots, multiple man, and many others cause of the two I chose)

lol I bet we chose the same mid meta, and your description hit on my other character.

When I said you could make the thread, I meant if or after we had agreed on all the rules. To avoid IDiots from interfering with the thread. But what's done is done so ok.

Werewolf582
If we do agree to go down to low meta, I suggest the following

1. No instant kill tactics or moves
2. No telepathy
3. No multiplication

I say these cause there are characters that can do these, and some at high levels. And there aren't enough low metas and below who can counter some of these.

Supermutant
Well there's goes my multiple man pick. lol

ok so we each pick one low meta and battle, sounds kind of boring but I'm down.

let's draft

Supermutant
To get the ball rolling, I'm leading towards bp.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Supermutant
Well there's goes my multiple man pick. lol

ok so we each pick one low meta and battle, sounds kind of boring but I'm down.

let's draft

I was gonna pick him as well, but his abilities are to where no one can really counter it.

AKA making a double in an opponents body.

Werewolf582
Also, whats a good start date with you two.

psycho gundam
This is still amalgams, right?

Supermutant
whenever you guys are ready post your picks, I'm ready

Werewolf582
whenever you guys are ready post your picks, I'm ready

I already chose my two (And you guys will never guess which ones I picked because I'm just that good smokin' )

Also, do you both agree to my stips?

"Id"
Ambrose Chase and Fantomex

Werewolf582
Originally posted by "Id"
Ambrose Chase and Fantomex

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/gtfo/grand/gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2720.gif

Supermutant
Also, do you both agree to my stips?

I do

psycho gundam
I already chose my two (And you guys will never guess which ones I picked because I'm just that good smokin' )

Also, do you both agree to my stips? Repost your stips please. I haven't picked anything yet cause I want the rules set first, plus the stipulations (to me) heavily effect my pics so if they need to be altered then I will brainstorm.

psycho gundam
I will draft later today but I just need to know the agreed upon rules is all

Also, to counter counter picking you need a third party to send the picks to

EDIT* since ID showed up he should be the 3rd party to post the drafts.

Supermutant
If we do agree to go down to low meta, I suggest the following

1. No instant kill tactics or moves
2. No telepathy
3. No multiplication

I say these cause there are characters that can do these, and some at high levels. And there aren't enough low metas and below who can counter some of these.

Supermutant
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I will draft later today but I just need to know the agreed upon rules is all

Also, to counter counter picking you need a third party to send the picks to

EDIT* since ID showed up he should be the 3rd party to post the drafts.

that aint happening laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Then find another trusted poster to do it. The fact that second picks are being withheld is proof of possible counter-picking thoughts

I've already sent my picks to ID last night so I'm done picking anyway. If you don't trust him or me for some reason then when you're ready to pick he can quote my pm here *shrug*

"Id"
All hard feeling set aside. I would be happy to post your drafts.

Nice work making it Low Meta.

This is where the real fun is at yo.

Supermutant
Then find another trusted poster to do it. The fact that second picks are being withheld is proof of possible counter-picking thoughts

I've already sent my picks to ID last night so I'm done picking anyway. If you don't trust him or me for some reason then when you're ready to pick he can quote my pm here *shrug*

I've already acquiesce to you wanting this to be low meta. I'm not even thrilled about a low meta & below amalgam, but I'll even do that too just to get this started.

You already seem awfully whiny and ornery. This isn't a secret draft at least on my end, we all need to agree on the picks.

I don't believe any outside person is needed to start this, its not about trust or whatever.

Anyway Werewolf picked War from darksiders. I don't like the pick, so what are your thoughts?

Also like I told you in the pm since I already picked BP first, then I should go last to draft my other pick.

Werewolf582
I think we should just post our characters right here and now, ID already has Gundams picks so its not like he can change it when he sees our characters.

I know one of supermutants and you both know one of mine. I suggest that we post all our characters here and send our opening post to someone that we ALL trust.

I like Supermutants idea of just sending it to each other and then have us post it instantly, but I think it would be easier (Especially with us all having different timezones) to find someone else to post them all at the same time.

I don't really think people would just mess up our post just because they didn't like us or something like that, we could also call them out on it as well since we know what we put and didn't put. And then there's the screen saver so that we could instantly prove it.

Any who that's just my opinion and thoughts about this.

Supermutant
black panther & grifter

Werewolf582
War and Black Tarantula

"Id"

Supermutant
lol ambrose chase has both time and reality manipulation among a crap load of powers

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/11/oh_hell_no.gif

harrow as in the spider-man villain?

I knew you would try something like that with Chase. laughing To funny I might as well fight Franklin Richards with a baseball bat.

psycho gundam
Whatever.

Midnighter then

psycho gundam
How far does this suit creation rule go? These characters don't go into this thing naked do they?

Scoobless
I don't really think people would just mess up our post just because they didn't like us or something like that, we could also call them out on it as well since we know what we put and didn't put. And then there's the screen saver so that we could instantly prove it.

I think the point is that they may look at your plan and then change theirs in response.

Not saying anyone would actually do that, but taking it completely off the table is the best option.

Supermutant
How far does this suit creation rule go? These characters don't go into this thing naked do they?

I propose

suit-low meta cap, characters-standard gear, and no prep

Agree with War pick or not?

psycho gundam
Is he even a comic character?

Werewolf582
He has comics but Games are original canon.

I'll re pick if you guys don't want me to use him.

psycho gundam
I say you stick with that and the burden of proof is on you

Literally going on vacation tonight so I'm not fighting over minute details

leonidas
so, is ALL tech then supposed to be capped at low meta....? and how are you proposing to gauge said tech? imo you'd need some examples of tech that is and isn't viable....

psycho gundam
Usually that goes to the "iron man standard", so basically some suits put him at said levels and some put him into herald and so forth. Other than that it seems kinda vague until shit like miracle machines and the like

Anyway, I'm ready to start tonight so at least my OP is there to be argued untill i can get to a wifi connection

leonidas
i thought someone above was saying something about capping suits at LOW meta....? confused

psycho gundam
Yeah and my understanding is that one could say draft Tony stark but they'd be relegated to the MK-II-IV suits, like that big gold one from the old days.

Supermutant
I'll re pick if you guys don't want me to use him.

Looks like the choice is yours, I'm against it and PG doesn't care.

harrow as in the spider-man villain?

These are the rules so far

Post Limit: 3

Self or Characters: Were drafting the characters

Amping Rules: Disallowed. Materials that aid a power (i.e. Jeffries/adamantium) are allowed. Power amping is not (i.e. The Ray + Kara)

Tech Creation & Non-Autonomous Constructs/Summons: low meta limit

Prep:
none

Technology/battle suits must be created in the fight
Tech/Battle suits can not go above low-meta cap

Speed Limit: slightly above spider-man

Banned Powers: Speed Force, Time Manip., Power Copying, Autonomous Constructs (tech or magic), Offensive Matter Manip., Memory Retention, Body swapping, duplication

TP Limit: no tp

Notes:
- Dispersal/KO/Etc count as a win. BFR will be off.

Location of the battle: Blue Area of the Moon

Werewolf582
Looks like the choice is yours, I'm against it and PG doesn't care.

Okay then.

I'll replace War with Nightcrawler.

Supermutant
nice pick should be fun

Supermutant
since everyone is ready now, start tomorrow and finish end 1 week?

psycho gundam
sure I guess

Werewolf582
what is the battle location

Supermutant
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/40/1281001-1.jpg

Blue Area of the Moon

Supermutant
seems I can just wait this out evil face

let's go guys

Werewolf582
Who do we send our openings to?

psycho gundam
^

Supermutant
deathslash

Scoobless
what's happening with this? Do all participants know the match was posted?

leonidas
psst, stop posting in his threads or he'll report you.....

sorry digi, leaving now for good.... embarrasment

Supermutant
Originally posted by Scoobless
what's happening with this? Do all participants know the match was posted?

To answer your 1st question-- nothing is happening b/c PG didn't show up after he challenge me to it. That and the fact a mod threaten to close the bz b/c I didn't want someone not involve to you know-- not be involved, so its over. Anyway I'm content with it being closed b/c like I said PG was a no show, whereas Werewolf and myself been ready. And I'm not interested anymore.

To answer you second question just scroll up--

since everyone is ready now, start tomorrow and finish end 1 week?

sure I guess

Originally posted by leonidas
psst, stop posting in his threads or he'll report you.....

I never reported you--you are not worth a report. You are very self-important though thumb up

psycho gundam
There was a lot of uncalled for aggression in the other thread smh

Anyway, I'm on an island right now and my internet connection is sparse at best, can we just reschedule this to start next Sunday? I just did snorkeling with green sea Turtles

It's not like I'm needed for open heart surgery. Nobody's even posted anything yet but if you want to have your scheduled battle without me (which is understandable) than feel free....but don't cause I do want to actually argue

Supermutant
It's part of the rules

The rules are what make these things fun

Forgetting that I already said I am no longer interested for a moment.

So you want me (& Werewolf) to extend a courtesy to you when you were vehemently against a courtesy being extended to me in our previous bz?

Werewolf582
I don't mind extending it.

"Id"
Make it Warewolf vs Psycho

psycho gundam
Forgetting that I already said I am no longer interested for a moment.

So you want me (& Werewolf) to extend a courtesy to you when you were vehemently against a courtesy being extended to me in our previous bz? http://i.imgur.com/pv6j9vr.gif

Originally posted by "Id"
Make it Warewolf vs Psycho

I'm down

psycho gundam
Back in town. Fight me

Werewolf582
I already turned in my opening stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Sent it to Deathslash.

Supermutant: back in or nah?

Supermutant
Supermutant: back in or nah?

So you want me to extend a courtesy to you when you were vehemently against a courtesy being extended to me in our previous bz?

My answer depends somewhat on your answer.

psycho gundam
Seriously, you're still salty? The circumstances aren't even the same....
You can get 4 posts and we get 3 if that will provide any consolation smh

You don't have to participate but it would be right if you did is all.

Supermutant
You don't have to participate but it would be right if you did is all.

lol so its only right when circumstances suit you. I must be crazy but to me it would have been right to participate when everyone agreed too back in the middle of May.

You challenge me, I accepted and even made the thread. We all agreed on the timeline. You didn't show and that somehow makes me wrong and salty lol.

Good luck with your bz. roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
What makes you salty is being hung up on old shit and it impacting subsequent interactions with me as if I still think about it, too. Also the chip on your shoulder is of a briny persuasion as well.

I wasn't in the same continent and getting an ISP to install a connection at my home abroad just to participate in a battlezone when the same thing can happen days later doesn't equal to the "massive slight against you" smh.

Good riddance, I guess

Branlor Swift
I wasn't in the same continent and getting an ISP to install a connection at my home abroad just to participate in a battlezone when the same thing can happen days later doesn't equal to the "massive slight against you" smh.

Good riddance, I guess Excuses

Rise about him, for you are a supermutant and he's merely a psycho. Don't give him the satisfaction. thumb up

psycho gundam
"Remember that horrible thing you did to me before?"

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2013/03/sf22.jpg

http://38.media.tumblr.com/358443a21aa6cab4dfdccac9cf70ddea/tumblr_mn9sun1hep1qbtxe8o3_500.gif

http://i57.tinypic.com/1z4v95x.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leskjdFixE1qfeu9ao1_400.jpg

Supermutant
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Excuses

Rise about him, for you are a supermutant and he's merely a psycho. Don't give him the satisfaction. thumb up

laughing out loud Just giving him a taste of his own medicine. Apparently PG doesn't like to get PGed.

Werewolf582
xGxj_2rOM9g

psycho gundam
Sent it to Deathslash.

Supermutant's spinal column is Calcium deficient

Supermutant
xGxj_2rOM9g

Just edit out the part of your ops that were referring to my amalgam (if any) and you 2 should be good to go. So, all you guys have to do is tell Deathslash to post them or whoever you all choose. I'm not involve, so you guys aren't waiting on me. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Deathslash isn't posting thee OP's for some reason. Who gave him that job anyway?

Scoobless
Just pick someone else to do it or one of you do it (if you trust each other not to make alterations)

Werewolf582
I'm good with either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.