Ultron (movie) vs 1 Sentinal (movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

carver9
Wrong thread.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by carver9
Wrong thread. ... You mean Forum?

Prime rapes, drones lose hard.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
... You mean Forum?

Prime rapes, drones lose hard. No, Carver just doesn't like this thread. Delete it please.

Reflassshh
Carver should be a mod. Or better yet, the webmaster!

tkitna
A sentinel would have killed him. Hell, Captain America was giving him fits.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by tkitna
A sentinel would have killed him. Hell, Captain America was giving him fits. are you suggesting Captain America couldn't also wipe out the mutant scourge?

Reported to the Nsa.
smokin'

Golgo13
Originally posted by tkitna
A sentinel would have killed him. Hell, Captain America was giving him fits.

This.

Inhuman
Couldn't Ultron take over the sentinel? They are Robots that were programmed by someone after all.

Golgo13
Yeah, that's true. Ultron FTW.

Digi
The Sentinel's adaptive powers might supercede Ultron's ability to hack them. At least the "future" versions of them. Ultron wrecks shop against the normal ones from the 70s.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Digi
The Sentinel's adaptive powers might supercede Ultron's ability to hack them. At least the "future" versions of them. Ultron wrecks shop against the normal ones from the 70s.

True, but I would imagine that A.I that came from an infinity gem > Future earth tech.

Galan007
All things considered, Jarvis~/>Ultron AI.

Inhuman
Also if i remember correctly , the sentinels adaptive powers worked when they touched or came in contact with the X-men. So they need to make contact with their organic matter to get replicate their powers.
With Ultron there is no organic material for that technique to work.
More than likely Ultron has a new upgraded body.

carver9
Sentinel stomps

Reflassshh
Based on what?

quanchi112
Wrong forum and spell check would really help out some of the posters around here.

Ultron wins.

DarkSaint85
Did Ultron actually hack anyone, though? And by that, I mean actually take control with technopathy. Otherwise, he could've just taken over the Helicarrier/Quinjets/Iron Man's suit, right?

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Based on what?

Based on being above Ultron in every way possible.

Reflassshh
Based on being above Ultron in every way possible. I don't think they were. Without adaptability, which won't work here, the sentinels were pretty weaksauce.

carver9
I don't think they were. Without adaptability, which won't work here, the sentinels were pretty weaksauce.

They were killing the Xmen without stealing their abilities. One was strong enough to stop a punch from Colossus and two ripped him in half. That doesn't include their other abilities like extending their body parts in blade like attacks.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Did Ultron actually hack anyone, though? And by that, I mean actually take control with technopathy. Otherwise, he could've just taken over the Helicarrier/Quinjets/Iron Man's suit, right? He hacked Jarvis initially, but that's it.

DarkSaint85
They were killing the Xmen without stealing their abilities. One was strong enough to stop a punch from Colossus and two ripped him in half. That doesn't include their other abilities like extending their body parts in blade like attacks.

They don't steal - they copy.

So they could have stopped his punch by copying his strength.

Their blade attacks were copied from Lady Deathstrike et al.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
He hacked Jarvis initially, but that's it.

thumb up

I don't think he can just take the Sentinels over. Hell, wasn't he physically flying the Quinjet at one point? As in, using the controls like a human?

One_Angry_Scot
thumb up

I don't think he can just take the Sentinels over. Hell, wasn't he physically flying the Quinjet at one point? As in, using the controls like a human?

Yeah, that was at the point when he killed Quicksilver I think.

(I thought I'd put spoilers just in case).

Insane Titan
thumb up

I don't think he can just take the Sentinels over. Hell, wasn't he physically flying the Quinjet at one point? As in, using the controls like a human? yeah he was , which seemed pretty stupid tbh when he was roaming the net freely and was able to access bank funds instantly when dealing with Klaw.

Estacado
Ultron.
Cap only stood up to chump version of him.
Movie end Ultron ripped it appart like tissue paper was putting a hurting on Thor.
It took a combined attack from Thor ,IM and Vision to hurt him badly.

iceman24567
thumb up

I thought Vision chumped his abilities restricting him from doing anything but hopping between drones

Galan007
thumb up

I don't think he can just take the Sentinels over. Hell, wasn't he physically flying the Quinjet at one point? As in, using the controls like a human? Nah, technopathy isn't how he'd win.

Tbh, I don't know how the Sentinels could harm him..?

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
I thought Vision chumped his abilities restricting him from doing anything but hopping between drones Vision cut off his access to the interweb, iirc.

DarkSaint85
Nah, technopathy isn't how he'd win.

Depends who else the Days of Future Past Sentinels had copied in their database.

I am assuming the child Scarlet Witch we saw later grew up, and has similar powers, and at some point, was killed by the Sentinels who copied her powers.

We know the Sentinels can use powers of mutants who aren't there (Darwin's rocky skin, Deathstrike's claws, and Emma Frost's diamond skin)....

carver9
Nah, technopathy isn't how he'd win.

His final form was harmed twice.

quanchi112
Vision cut off his access to the interweb, iirc. Correct.

Galan007
Depends who else the Days of Future Past Sentinels had copied in their database.

I am assuming the child Scarlet Witch we saw later grew up, and has similar powers, and at some point, was killed by the Sentinels who copied her powers.

We know the Sentinels can use powers of mutants who aren't there (Darwin's rocky skin, Deathstrike's claws, and Emma Frost's diamond skin).... I'm talking about the abilities they displayed on-screen.

I can't think of anything that would match the collective output of Thor+Vision/Mind Gem+Tony..?

DarkSaint85
I'm talking about the abilities they displayed on-screen.

I can't think of anything that would match the collective output of Thor+Vision/Mind Gem+Tony..?

Their laser beam faces + Storm's powers+ Sunspot? Maybe? Meh.

Galan007
Storm=Thor, iyo? H8U. sly

Reflassshh
They were killing the Xmen without stealing their abilities. One was strong enough to stop a punch from Colossus and two ripped him in half. That doesn't include their other abilities like extending their body parts in blade like attacks. By the end of the movie ultron was giving Thor a run for his money. I think it's pretty safe to assume Thor>>> Colossus.

And I don't see how they could harm Prime Ultron, tbh.

Inhuman
Ultron hacked Strucker's whole complex, Avengers tower(when he built his first form), The world bank(s) (when he gave U.Klaw his billions).
Might be a few other things I dont recal at the moment.

carver9
He hacked majority of that stuff off panel.

carver9
By the end of the movie ultron was giving Thor a run for his money. I think it's pretty safe to assume Thor>>> Colossus.

And I don't see how they could harm Prime Ultron, tbh.

He was beating up on Thor. I think the Sentinels can do the same. One casually overpowered Colossus and two ripped him to shreds.

Uuummmm, Ultron was harmed during the movie. Scarlet Witch was able to rip through his armor as well.

Inhuman
He hacked majority of that stuff off panel.

He hacked a bunch of stuff off panel , yes.
The stuff I mentioned was straight up shown in the film. You would have known this if you watched the film. You were already called out on for not watching the film smile

Insane Titan
He hacked majority of that stuff off panel. all the stuff inhuman just named happened on screen.

Reflassshh
He was beating up on Thor. I think the Sentinels can do the same. One casually overpowered Colossus and two ripped him to shreds.

Uuummmm, Ultron was harmed during the movie. Scarlet Witch was able to rip through his armor as well. Nah. Again, Thor >>>>>> Colossus.

They don't have her powerset and we haven't seen the limits of her powers yet. So... Ultron wins.

Insane Titan
Wait so Carver hasn't even seen the movie but yet he's debating on the subject

carver9
Nah. Again, Thor >>>>>> Colossus.

They don't have her powerset and we haven't seen the limits of her powers yet. So... Ultron wins.

Are you saying Thor could rip Colossus in half as well? I highly disagree. I agree, Thor is overall more powerful but not to that extent.

True, they don't have her powerset but my point was, Ultron Prime was damaged during the end by the Avengers and SW was able to completely take him out and Hulk decommissioned him at the end with a single hit. He was far away from being indestructible. The Sentinel can damage him going by what I saw, I would give the Sentinel the edge tbh. Ultron didn't do much in the movie.

Silent Master
Thor was able to crush Iron-man's armor with his hands and rip off his face-plate, does Colossus have any durability feats on par with Iron-man?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Wait so Carver hasn't even seen the movie but yet he's debating on the subject

Is that the mind gem inside of the staff? Didn't know that. If Hulk stands there and let Loki hut his heart with it then he could win but I don't think Hulk will sit still enough for that to happen.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=612172&pagenumber=1

Yea he didn't see Avengers or AOU.

Reflassshh
Are you saying Thor could rip Colossus in half as well? I highly disagree. I agree, Thor is overall more powerful but not to that extent.

True, they don't have her powerset but my point was, Ultron Prime was damaged during the end by the Avengers and SW was able to completely take him out and Hulk decommissioned him at the end with a single hit. He was far away from being indestructible. The Sentinel can damage him going by what I saw, I would give the Sentinel the edge tbh. Ultron didn't do much in the movie. I went throughout the original trilogy of the X-men as well as first class and DofP recently and Colossus is pretty much featless there iirc. So you can't really compare an almost featless character with Thor, never.

True, but it took a combined blast from Thor/Tony/Vision to seriusly damage his newer body. The jet explosion took a LOT of sentinels. Bishop and Storm destroyed a good number of them too, I don't get why you have them in such high regard.

Inhuman
Hulk decommissioned him at the end with a single hit.

no.

Please watch the movie at least once and then respond to AOU threads.

iceman24567
lol classic carver

Time Immemorial

Uuummmm, Ultron was harmed during the movie. Scarlet Witch was able to rip through his armor as well.

And what strength and durability feats does Colossus have that put him anywhere near Thor's level?

Did you miss the part where Thor was staling, and said so on screen?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
no.

He's debating of spoilers and youtube clips, proof is he didn't even see the mind gem reveal in AOU and didn't know Thor was staling Ultron.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
And what strength and durability feats does Colossus have that put him anywhere near Thor's level?

Did you miss the part where Thor was staling, and said so on screen?

Ok Carver, concession accepted since you can't answer the hard questions.

carver9
no.

So he was able to move after the Hulk punch?

carver9
He's debating of spoilers and youtube clips, proof is he didn't even see the mind gem reveal in AOU and didn't know Thor was staling Ultron.

True...I haven't seen a seven dollar movie. Too much money for me bro. Never seen any of the Avengers movies even though they are free on Netflix and HBO. You caught me red handed.

Time Immemorial
True...I haven't seen a seven dollar movie. Too much money for me bro. Never seen any of the Avengers movies even though they are free on Netflix and HBO
You caught me red handed.

One does not simply miss the infinity gem being in Lok's scepter...

carver9
One does not simply miss the infinity gem being in Lok's scepter...

Yep...I haven't seen 'the first Avengers' that has been on TV. Has even showed up on FOX, Netflix, HBO. I have an 83 inch TV and I don't even turn it on to watch one or the best movies during the yr it came out. Let alone pay 7 dollars to go see a movie that is starring my favorite character. Glad I got a youtube app. Can't get any better than that.

Time Immemorial
https://i.imgflip.com/ldorq.jpg

Inhuman
So he was able to move after the Hulk punch?

Ok ill explain what happened since you haven't seen the movie.

Ultron was already defeated by the combined attacks of Vision, Thor and Ironman. He was done.
The hulk "comic relief punch" added nothing. In fact that hulk punch actually had awful consequences.

Hulk, by punching Ultron let him get away. In fact you can blame Hulk for Quicksilvers death.

Inhuman
*double post*

Inhuman
Yep...I haven't seen 'the first Avengers' that has been on TV. Has even showed up on FOX, Netflix, HBO. I have an 83 inch TV and I don't even turn it on to watch one or the best movies during the yr it came out. Let alone pay 7 dollars to go see a movie that is starring my favorite character. Glad I got a youtube app. Can't get any better than that.

By thinking the reveal is in the first avengers movie, again proves you havent seen AOU, or probably even the 1st one. lol.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
By thinking the reveal is in the first avengers movie, again proves you havent seen AOU lol.

laughing out loud

He keeps burying himself in more debt.

carver9
By thinking the reveal is in the first avengers movie, again proves you havent seen AOU, or probably even the 1st one. lol.

laughing out loud

thumb up

You caught me.

carver9
Ok ill explain what happened since you haven't seen the movie.

Ultron was already defeated by the combined attacks of Vision, Thor and Ironman. He was done.
The hulk "comic relief punch" added nothing. In fact that hulk punch actually had awful consequences.

Hulk, by punching Ultron let him get away. In fact you can blame Hulk for Quicksilvers death.

Again, did he move after the Hulk punch? Simple question.

After the Avengers combined attack he was able to get up and fly away then get in a plane, control it to the point of killing one of the Avengers. Now again, was he able to move after Hulk decked him. Should be a simple question since you've seen the movie and I haven't.

quanchi112
thumb up

You caught me. Oh carver,

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh carver,

Yeah, I haven't seen any of the Avengers. His investigation skills are Uncanny.

quanchi112
Yeah, I haven't seen any of the Avengers. His investigation skills are Uncanny. You may need to go into debater protection program with rao Kal.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
You may need to go into debater protection program with rao Kal.

Probably. Do they have the Avengers 1 disk?

Inhuman

After the Avengers combined attack he was able to get up and fly away then get in a plane m, control it to the point of killing one of the Avengers. Now again, was he able to move after Hulk decked him. Should be a simple question since you've seen the movie and I haven't.

Again you don't seem to know what happened. Its hard to discus this with someone who hasnt watched the film. erm

After the combined attack , Ultron did not get up and fly away? wtf?
The only reason Ultron got away is because Hulk punched him away. THEN, he got into the plane because his body was messed up from the Tri-attack.
Because Hulk helped him get away it results in Ultron killing QS
Then, Hulk throws ultron out of the plane and into the train. Ultron was already in bad shape, thus him needing the plane to try to get away. When he landed on the train , he was even more messed up from the fall.

carver9
Again you don't seem to know what happened. Its hard to discus this with someone who hasnt watched the film. erm

After the combined attack , Ultron did not get up and fly away? wtf?
The only reason Ultron got away is because Hulk punched him away. THEN, he got into the plane because his body was messed up from the Tri-attack.
Because Hulk helped him get away it results in Ultron killing QS
Then, Hulk throws ultron out of the plane and into the train. Ultron was already in bad shape, thus him needing the plane to try to get away. When he landed on the train , he was even more messed up from the fall.

So during any of that part, Ultron did not fly?

Prove that Hulk threw Ultron out of the plane. It wasn't even shown and per the sound, we clearly hear hits.

Of course he was in bad shape but not to the point of being incapable of moving.

He was messed up from Hulks hit.

Inhuman

Prove that Hulk threw Ultron out of the plane. It wasn't even shown and per the sound, we clearly hear hits.

Of course he was in bad shape but not to the point of being incapable of moving.

No. Ultron did NOT fly away from the trio of Thor, Vision and Iron man.
Prove Hulk used Ultron as a punching bag inside that crammed plane.
Please watch the movie asap barker

Time Immemorial
No. Ultron did NOT fly away from the trio of Thor, Vision and Iron man.
Prove Hulk used Ultron as a punching bag inside that crammed plane.
Please watch the movie asap barker

You're wasting your time with him. He's not the type that will care about a well-thought-out, fact based reply to an incorrectly held idea or belief.

tkitna

confused

Reflassshh
What I get from this thread is:

1) Carver didn't see AOU.
2) Sentinels lose.

I think we can call it a day thumb up

Time Immemorial

Why would he need to get in a jet to fly away if he could fly? And show that he did fly at any time after that. He was messed up from the tri beams on him and the fall from the quin jet.

Time Immemorial
thumb up

You caught me.

We did, it was a huge reveal that the infinity stone was in Loki's scepter..you don't just miss this, unless you watched it on youtube clips.

carver9
We did, it was a huge reveal that the infinity stone was in Loki's scepter..you don't just miss this, unless you watched it on youtube clips.

Yeah...can't believe I haven't seen Avengers 1, Thor, any of the Hulk movies, or the last Avengers movie.

Time Immemorial
Yeah...can't believe I haven't seen Avengers 1, Thor, any of the Hulk movies, or the last Avengers movie.

So how did you miss that the infinity gem was in the scepter..twice..cause this was shown in both movies...

carver9
So how did you miss that the infinity gem was in the scepter..twice..cause this was shown in both movies...

Because I haven't seen any of the movies.

Time Immemorial

After the Avengers combined attack he was able to get up and fly away then get in a plane, control it to the point of killing one of the Avengers. Now again, was he able to move after Hulk decked him. Should be a simple question since you've seen the movie and I haven't.

This is by far the most conclusive proof you have no seen the movie, because you are claiming one thing, but movie says another.

After the Avenger combined attack, he did not get up and fly away. Hulk came and punched him away, then he ACTUALLY DID GET UP, went and got into the quinjet. So yes he was able to move after Hulk punched him away.

Your lies are crossing now you and you don't really have any where to go.

carver9
This is by far the most conclusive proof you have no seen the movie, because you are claiming one thing, but movie says another.

After the Avenger combined attack, he did not get up and fly away. Hulk came and punched him away, then he ACTUALLY DID GET UP, went and got into the quinjet. So yes he was able to move after Hulk punched him away.

Your lies are crossing now you and you don't really have any where to do.

Since I didn't include Hulk punching Ultron, that means I didn't see the movie? The next time I go watch 'any' movie, I will send you a pic of me entering the theatre. Will that help?

Time Immemorial
Since I didn't include Hulk punching Ultron, that means I didn't see the movie? The next time I go watch 'any' movie, I will send you a pic of me entering the theatre. Will that help?

You said he flew away after the combined attack, because you were trying to use that as an example that he could not fly.

You would know he had been able to get up from Hulk hitting him but you keep flopping around, first he flew, then hulk hit him, then he couldn't get up. Which one is it Carver?

It would help if you actually debating on screen feats, instead of making up your own.

carver9
You said he flew away after the combined attack, because you were trying to use that as an example that he could not fly.

It would help if you actually debating on screen feats, instead of making up your own.

Again, since I didn't include Hulk, that means I didn't see the movie? Answer this, show me that youtube vid that shows the Avengers combining their attacks. Where did I get that from? If I seen that from a vid, I'm pretty sure you can find said vid. Maybe a trailer. Show me which trailer.

Inhuman
Since I didn't include Hulk punching Ultron, that means I didn't see the movie?

That was another big, "in your face moment" that I don't see anyone missing that. Even if you were not paying attention, AND especially a huge Hulk fan.

Time Immemorial
Again, since I didn't include Hulk, that means I didn't see the movie. Answer this, show me that youtube vid that shows the Avengers combining their attacks. Where did I get that from? If I seen that from a vid, I'm pretty sure you can find said vid. Maybe a trailer. Show me which trailer.

Again, playing dumb.

What does that mean "since I didn't include Hulk?" You saying Ultron got up and flew away is a big difference then "Hulk BFR'd him." You always love to glorify Hulk feats, now you forgot the one time Hulk hit Ultron?

Now you been caught, and you want me to go look for youtube clips for you to prove to myself you didn't see the movie?

carver9
That was another big, "in your face moment" that I don't see anyone missing. Even if you were not paying attention, AND from a huge Hulk fan.

Who said I missed it. I'm going to ask you the same question I asked Time...Show me the vid where the Avengers melt Ultron. The youtube vid.

Time Immemorial
You said you missed it right here, since you admitted it.

Time Immemorial
Hulk decommissioned him at the end with a single hit. He was far away from being indestructible.

Here you say he was decommissioned by a single hit, well we know that's bs, cause he got up and used the jet to kill Petro.

So Hulk's fault he died.

Then here you say he got up and flew away, so if he was decommissioned from a single hit how did he get up and "fly away" in the first place?

carver9
I like making people look foolish. Look st my post on MAY 4th at 10:02.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t611947.html

Sad thing is, Inhuman responded to my post a couple of post down. How old are you inhuman?

Time Immemorial

Sad thing is, Inhuman responded to my post a couple of post down. How old are you inhuman?

You didn't make that post at 10:02, it says 10:00..

carver9
You didn't make that post at 10:02, it says 10:00..

It doesn't matter. Anyways...here is the post I made on MAY FOURTH about the Hulk and Ultron showing.

He ran from Hulk after Hulk punched him. He then got bullied afterwards and no telling what happened because he couldn't even move after Hulk attacked him.

He wasn't made out of Vibranium. Remember, Vision was made out of Vibranium...not Ultron. Looking at what the Hulkbuster endured when fighting Hulk, the crash landing through the building, that wad an insane durability ft. Ultron showed nothing of the sort. Hell, none of the Avengers showed anything like that.

Time Immemorial
Different time zones. Anyways...here is the post I made on MAY FOURTH about the Hulk and Ultron showing.

Times zones don't change the minutes anywhere in the US, only the hours..

If its 10:02am central time, its 8:02am pacific, or 11:02am eastern.

Again, a dummy fail.

Inhuman
Show me the vid where the Avengers melt Ultron. The youtube vid.

Why dont you watch the movie instead of asking for scenes you haven't seen yet?

laughing

You were also wrong in that thread.

He ran from Hulk after Hulk punched him. He then got bullied afterwards and no telling what happened because he couldn't even move after Hulk attacked him.

carver9
Times zones don't change the minutes anywhere in the US, only the hours..

If its 10:02am central time, its 8:02 pacific, or 11:02am eastern.

I know. Read your post wrong and I edited my post before you replied. What does this have to do with the discussion of me making you two look, how can I say it...

carver9
Why dont you watch the movie instead of asking for scenes you haven't seen yet?

laughing

You were also wrong in that thread.

Hulk bullied him my friend. Right after that punch. We are done here. These posts are a waste of time. Holla at ya (lol, you replied to a post from me about Hulk punching Ultron and forget. Ain't that some s***).

Time Immemorial
I know. Read your post wrong and I edited my post before you replied. What does this have to do with the discussion of me making you two look, how can I say it...

You pulled a ninja edit. I caught the real mistake though.

I am always right about Time.

Time Immemorial
Hulk bullied him my friend. Right after that punch. We are done here. These posts are a waste of time. Holla at ya (lol, you replied to a post from me about Hulk punching Ultron and forget. Ain't that some s***).

Wrong, he didn't bully him, or decommissioned him, he punched him once and he got up and flew in the quin jet, just as earlier you were saying he flew away from that scene, and failed to remember Hulk punched him away, but then said he was decommissioned. When he was not.

Inhuman

All Hulk did a short while after that punch that let Ultron get away, was throw a weak and already beaten Ultron off of the jet into the train down below.

carver9
We are done

Time Immemorial
We are done

Concession Accepted

carver9
I haven't seen the movies.

Time Immemorial
I haven't seen the movies.

Second Concession, thank you.

I'm here all day, keep em coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.