He-Man and Hercules (Marvel) Vs Zeus and Odin (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
5 days prep
no knowledge
Bloodlust On

Magic Joe
smile

DarkSaint85
big grin

One_Angry_Scot
http://i.imgur.com/0EDORPa.gif

BeyonderGod
im confused did i do something wrong or what?

Board Walker
He-Man with his transcendence items solos everyone in this thread, holding the at that time the entire comic company within his hand and warping it to his desires trumps anything anyone else has done.

DarkSaint85
No, no. He-man could solo all three.

leonidas
in the event he really doesn't (somehow) know: yes this is spite. facepalm

Digi
For a moment I was allowing my inner fanboy to construct a scenario where they win. Thankfully, Board Walker set me straight.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Digi
For a moment I was allowing my inner fanboy to construct a scenario where they win. Thankfully, Board Walker set me straight.

Just doing what I do best, spreading the truth for all to see.

zom1967
You did nothing wrong My Friend,Zeus and Odin win I.M.O. But most people would rather bust on you,then reply to the thread you posted!

Branlor Swift
I wish I could just bust on everyone that's wrong.

"Gladiator could beat Zeus."

And then I appear on their ceiling about to bust on them

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by zom1967
You did nothing wrong My Friend,Zeus and Odin win I.M.O. But most people would rather bust on you,then reply to the thread you posted!
thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
5 days prep
no knowledge
Bloodlust On

When I read this, I thought that there was some kind of a catch like you nerfed Odin and Zeus, but nope. They could each solo this.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I wish I could just bust on everyone that's wrong.

"Gladiator could beat Zeus."

And then I appear on their ceiling about to bust on them
laughing out loud

Digi
If you want to play devil's advocate, you could make it Immortal Herc with his mace, and try to argue that the Sword of Power could actually harm the Skyfathers (which I believe is true). The Skyfathers still roll, of course, but that's about the best I can do.

leonidas
add in that herc (in the future) takes out zeus in 1 on 1 battle, and hey, maybe you got something.... shifty

Magic Joe
How about He -Man and Zues decide to fist fight

cdtm
Is Zeus the most powerful man in the universe?

I didn't think so. Spite!

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
If you want to play devil's advocate, you could make it Immortal Herc with his mace, and try to argue that the Sword of Power could actually harm the Skyfathers (which I believe is true). The Skyfathers still roll, of course, but that's about the best I can do.

It was pretty heavily implied he man was't even as strong as that ******* Zodac.

God, I hated that guy. Acting like he's above it all, mr. cosmic balance... Wish He Man tried punching him in the face..

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Is Zeus the most powerful man in the universe?

I didn't think so. Spite!

Zeus would beat Adam worse than he did the Hulk. He'd make him throw up his nut sack.

zom1967
Got to go with Zeus and Odin my friend.Hey unless your talking about herc that fought the chaos king,then I would switch sides quick!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
It was pretty heavily implied he man was't even as strong as that ******* Zodac.

God, I hated that guy. Acting like he's above it all, mr. cosmic balance... Wish He Man tried punching him in the face..

Zodak has the mystical ability to see the weakness of his opponent.

He was able to defeat He-Man by turning his power against him.

The Power of Grayskull is an unstoppable force, even against He-Man.

Time Immemorial
He-Man shits stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.