Soara Antana Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy

NewGuy01
Well, you're getting better at these.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Well, we can't stay in the same place forever can we? stick out tongue thanks for the compliment. I'm glad ye liked it

I might reorganize my old threads soon. Thanks again big grin

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He learned from the best.

Fated Xtasy
Yup, gone are those terrible accolades. Thanks to watching Silver, Dmb, bantha, Marco/Erkan and a few others peeps whose names I can't remember.I learned a lot. I'm like Meetra with lightsaber forms to be honest.

That other format was too disorganized for my tastes.

Hero of Python
Did she die to clone trooper fire or to Anakin's blade in the temple assault?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yup, gone are those terrible accolades. Thanks to watching Silver, Dmb, bantha, Marco/Erkan and a few others peeps whose names I can't remember.I learned a lot. I'm like Meetra with lightsaber forms to be honest.

That other format was too disorganized for my tastes. "universals" *shutters out of distain*

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Did she die to clone trooper fire or to Anakin's blade in the temple assault?

Well a passage in Dark Lord Rises or the rise and fall of Darth Vader. Says that Anakin personally killed most/some of his instructors, I'd like to think Soara fell to him seeing as she was his lightsaber instructor but that'd be really stretching it in my opinion.

Originally posted by WildBantha88
"universals" *shutters out of distain*

*Shudders. stick out tongue

NewGuy01
I think he meant disdain* too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.