Blade vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. H2H
2. Standard gear

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Blade in both...

carver9
Beast

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

C'mon, carver.

carver9
Being serious here bro.

StiltmanFTW
It's really sad that you're serious. Anyway, let's get it started.

Blade has vastly superior fighting skills, faster healing factor (proved recently in "Black" Avengers book) and did better against Wolverine...

Shall I go on?

carver9
Did better against Wolverine?. I STRONGLY disagree. Healing? I'll give you that...I disagree with everything else.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blade in both...
Fairly easily too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Did better against Wolverine?. I STRONGLY disagree. Healing? I'll give you that...I disagree with everything else.

Depends on what fight you're looking at, I guess.

Cat Beast vs. EOTS Wolverine (who was operating far below his peak) ended up in Logan one-shotting attacking Hank. This fight basically showed us what happens when Wolverine is serious.

Blade having the edge in skills is obvious when we compare their fighting performance in various battles. Blade is deadly, Beast is a clown.

--
Strength - Beast has the advantage, going by handbooks - but featwise, he's not nearly impressive as he should be. Especially when we exclude the instances in which he's been amped. So, his STR stat is higher, but not significantly. Striking power matters, too... and Hank is not good in that department, sans some rare instances like KO'ing Silver Samurai with an unexpected blow, who already took 2 psychic blades through the chest.

Speed - Blade has moved as a blur and his attack speed tops everything Beast's done.

Agility - goes to Beast, obviously.

Durability - Blade, because of a mix between his natural durability and regen. Beast is known for having a glass jaw.

juggernaut74
Beast can lift 10 tons so he does have a good strength edge.

StiltmanFTW
He's lacking feats, though.

Raisen
Low level strength superiority doesnt make a difference in thus fight. We are not talking about cl 100 or anything. Wolverine regularly challenges or beats guys far out of his weight class. And blade can too

juggernaut74
I remember one time when Colossus in human form was able to restrain Beast.

complexbrother
I still say Hank will win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.