How do you delete your account?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reborn Again
I don't have an option to delete this account. To an admin, please delete. Thank you.

\\W//
why do you want to delete your account? you could just not come on kmc anymore. but we would miss you love

Scribble
His last post before this was 10 years ago...

\\W//
oh wow. so it was. wonder why they even come back..

magic_hate_ball
I almost forgot I had this account. I think I was gone for something like 7 years.

\\W//
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
I almost forgot I had this account. I think I was gone for something like 7 years. we're happy you decided to come back and stick around flowers

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by \\W//
we're happy you decided to come back and stick around flowers
Cheers! beer

BeyonderGod
lol

Patient_Leech
WELCOME BACK!!!

Scottie
click here

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Reborn Again
I don't have an option to delete this account. To an admin, please delete. Thank you. You gotta post interacial hardcore anal.

The server has a minimum amount you need to post before you get the option. I forget how Raz describes it but iirc it works somewhat like junior member to senior member status. Once you post over the required threshold though the button unlocks for you and you can delete yourself.

I think any anal will work but Raz used the interacial hardcore anal as a specific example. You might have to test what works though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.