Team Black Panther vs. Team Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Daredevil
Blade
Shang Chi

Vs

Cable
Cyclops
Gambit
Warpath
Archangel
Night crawler

Who wins?

deathslash
way too much awesomeness on team 1 for them to lose.

Juk3n
Nightcrawler removes limbs. Team 2 not easy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Juk3n
Nightcrawler removes limbs. Team 2 not easy.

Key players on team 2 is Nightcrawler and Cyke.

Danny's intercepted him mid 'port, before his upgrades. Shang "should" be able to pull the same trick with martial arts mojo.

The rest of the teams a sitting duck, though.

But that's in a one vs one. As a team, the Xmen are... well, a team. They train together all the time, like an army. Only chance team 1 has is if Danny vapes the battlefield and takes his own teammates with the Xmen.

Werewolf582
Team 2

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm

The rest of the teams a sitting duck, though.

But that's in a one vs one. As a team, the Xmen are... well, a team. They train together all the time, like an army. Only chance team 1 has is if Danny vapes the battlefield and takes his own teammates with the Xmen. Everyone but panther on team 1 are heroes for hire and/ or avengers. They have the skills and knowledge of each other's strengths. Danny and cage have been training together since the 70's, shang and danny know each other's fighting styles and their weakness, BP, Blade, and Cage have all worked together on several different occasions, and they've all worked with daredevil before. To say that team one doesn't have synergy or teamwork would be a ridiculous statement.

I'm also having trouble seeing Kurt do anything to a group of people with enhanced senses and deadly weapons. Let's not forget that panther also has a teleporter, energy shields, vibranium daggers, and loose enough morals to severely injure if not kill several of the people here. Danny has a punch that can literally destroy a city, is by far the best martial artist here, has enhanced senses, and can blast people from far away with his chi (shang can pretty much do the same thing). Cage is by far the strongest person here, has a level of durability that lets him fight top tiers, and a level of pain tolerance that will let him take all the damage that they can dish out and still get back up. Blade is an expert martial artist, had adamantium swords, has guns and a level of marksmanship to properly use them, and has a healing factor to keep him in the fight longer.

cdtm
Heroes for Hire has horrible team work. stick out tongue

V3 had pretty serious issues, but even the ones with Cage and Danny on them could be summed up as:

"Danny, if you say this worked out just like you planned, I'll kill you!"

AlmightyKfish
Team 2, how easy it is depends on the version of Cable.

There's just so much more power and versatility on the team. Everyone on team 1 is essentially limited to punching people. Whereas team 2 has Cable's TP/TK, Nightcrawler who can teleport people out of the fight, Gambit, Cyclops and Archangel have powerful ranged attacks and finally Warpath who can punch people better than most of team 1, seeing as he's class 70, has enhanced speed and senses and vibranium knives on top of that.

And then yeah, depends on which version of Cable, but no matter what Team 2 has this.

carver9
Team 2 stomps. Even at his weakest Cable was a powerful telepath.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2 stomps. Even at his weakest Cable was a powerful telepath. so we're ignoring that panther has high level tp defenses and cage has outright overcame planetary mind control?

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
so we're ignoring that panther has high level tp defenses and cage has outright overcame planetary mind control?

So they can defend against telepathy while fighting some of the best fighters in Marvel? Then let's not forget about Cable TK that he tends to use.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
So they can defend against telepathy while fighting some of the best fighters in Marvel? Then let's not forget about Cable TK that he tends to use. How powerful is cable right now? Also, I hear everyone making statements about how kurt is going to bfr team one, but nobody has mentioned that panther can also teleport.

zopzop
I love how everyone is focused on Cable. The real MVPs of T2 are Cyclops and NC.

Nightcrawler tps Luke Cage in half, then Cyclops does this :
http://s30.postimg.org/5os1zud19/2518824_blast3.jpg

/fin

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
I love how everyone is focused on Cable. The real MVPs of T2 are Cyclops and NC.

Nightcrawler tps Luke Cage in half, then Cyclops does this :
http://s30.postimg.org/5os1zud19/2518824_blast3.jpg

/fin That isn't going to happen. The thread starter made absolutely no mention of their morals being off. So unless this is the Age of Apocalypse version of kurt (and it isn't), they aren't going to be doing things like that.

Juk3n
Spoke to the OP, he says 'Go for AoA Xmen where applicable'.

smile

StyleTime
so we're ignoring that panther has high level tp defenses
He's got defense, but I'm not sure I'd rank it as "high level." What examples are you thinking of? The Emma thing?

zopzop
That isn't going to happen. The thread starter made absolutely no mention of their morals being off. So unless this is the Age of Apocalypse version of kurt (and it isn't), they aren't going to be doing things like that.
Even without Kurt destroying LC, you think ANYONE on T1 is gonna survive or avoid that blast from Scott?

No right? T2 wins.

deathslash
Originally posted by StyleTime
He's got defense, but I'm not sure I'd rank it as "high level." What examples are you thinking of? The Emma thing? cable's also had a hard time detecting him before.Originally posted by zopzop
Even without Kurt destroying LC, you think ANYONE on T1 is gonna survive or avoid that blast from Scott?

No right? T2 wins. Panther has energy shields and a teleporter. What stops him from teleporting himself and his team mates away from that blast?

Is cyclops going to start the fight with a blast like that? no right? then it isn't an instant win for team 2.

zopzop
cable's also had a hard time detecting him before. Panther has energy shields and a teleporter. What stops him from teleporting himself and his team mates away from that blast?

Is cyclops going to start the fight with a blast like that? no right? then it isn't an instant win for team 2.
The point is T2 has MUCH more raw power and more VERSATILITY in their powerset than T1 does. If T2 is serious about winning, T1 can't do sh|t about it.

krisblaze
Deathslash is literally using his sig and avatar to get replies.

The only reason people are replying is because they think he's DarkSaint or Bran (reasonable posters).

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
The point is T2 has MUCH more raw power and more VERSATILITY in their powerset than T1 does. If T2 is serious about winning, T1 can't do sh|t about it.

If Danny's new upgrade doesn't stick, anyways.

Apparently he was using chi to animate a skyscraper and fight a death god that was burning down the entire city. And when that wasn't enough, siphoned off the chi of "The One", the big robot he fought in his first adventure wearing his father's face along with a ton of stolen chi energy. And of course, Danny dropped the skyscraper golem and just IF'd it.

I'd say the writers on some really good drugs, but he's Canadian so kind of goes without saying. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.