Do you believe that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Hulk F?;?ks up Blue Marvel ?

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

One on one

Surtur
Only if Blue Marvel fights incredibly stupid. I hate when people who have plenty of options just decide to slug it out with the Hulk.

Flyattractor
Its Marvel. What do you expect them to do with the Hulk. Something actually CREATVIE?

For them "Hulk Smash" is a milestone nowadays.

Sin I AM
I wouldn't say fight stupid. He hasnt displayed the power output to put hulk down, and banner is notorious for bringing the fight to people. If Marvel mixed it up maybe sure he could win. But he's gonna either be ooc and blast all day or go h2h where he's bound to lose

carver9
Not a shot against Blue Marvel because he's an amazing character but he is losing this. Hulk just punches too hard and Hulk has resisted antimatter before.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Not a shot against Blue Marvel because he's an amazing character but he is losing this. Hulk just punches too hard and Hulk has resisted antimatter before.

Bentley

He has? If so, Hulk's durability >>> Thanos's.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He hasnt displayed the power output to put hulk down
BM is a Superman level character, so yeah, if he keeps his distance, fights smart, and relies on his more varied (more so than the Hulk, and even Superman, really) power set, he can pull the victory.

HulkIsHulk
Say what? Nooo. It only shows that Drax antimatter gun>Human military antimatter machines

Surtur
Hulk isn't as durable as Thanos. That just needs to be said. Thanos is what Hulk wants to be when he grows up.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Surtur
Only if Blue Marvel fights incredibly stupid. I hate when people who have plenty of options just decide to slug it out with the Hulk.

It's because Marvel loves to please the Hulk fanboys. So they make characters with extra powers go hth with Hulk instead of just wrecking him via other optional powers.

carver9

Yes, he has on two occasions.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
BM is a Superman level character, so yeah, if he keeps his distance, fights smart, and relies on his more varied (more so than the Hulk, and even Superman, really) power set, he can pull the victory. pretty much this. I could see BM winning more times than not if he fights smart.Originally posted by carver9
Yes, he has on two occasions. Do you have scans of these incidents?

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
pretty much this. I could see BM winning more times than not if he fights smart. Do you have scans of these incidents?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkEnergy03TTA078.jpg

Theres one. The other happened when the energy from an antimatter bomb was spilling on Hulk. He tanked it.

Stoic
How isn't BM going to do well against the Hulk? Let's not be ridiculous here. Adam may lose but it's not going to resemble Wonder Man vs Hyperion or anything like that. Hulk is going to be in for the fight of his life. Or, do we forget what BM did to the Sentry?

Stoic
Actually I take that back, Adam is going to win, or at least he should be able to win. He has control over energy wavelengths to a fair degree, if we go with how easily he healed Monica. Why can't he just revert the Hulk back to Banner, like the Surfer, and several others have in the past?

carver9
Lol...that's not happening. Hulk is physically more powerful than Adam. Adam has good fts but he doesn't have any physical showings putting him on Hulk level. His blast isn't working.

Insane Titan
Adam should win, the only problem is Marvel may fear the backlash from Hulk fanboys

riv6672
^^^Yeah thats a silly debate point.

But overall, the wuestion's been answered.

Stoic
Lol...that's not happening. Hulk is physically more powerful than Adam. Adam has good fts but he doesn't have any physical showings putting him on Hulk level. His blast isn't working.

How do you figure that the Hulk is going to escape from being reverted back to Banner? Also Adam is plenty strong. Strong enough to go toe to toe with the Hulk. Remember this isn't Simon Williams, who is just breaking into the heavy weight category. Blue Marvel is a full blown heavy weight.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Yeah thats a silly debate point.

But overall, the wuestion's been answered.

What's a silly debating point? What question was answered? Why can't Adam turn the Hulk back into Banner? Why does this have to revolve around pure H2H? Are you under the impression that Adam does not know everything about the Hulk, and where his powers come from? Which leads back to the point that he has already perform surgery on an energy being, so why can't he mess around with the energy that saturates the Hulk like the Surfer and others have done in the past?

Adam wins this, because he has too many options.

riv6672
The silly?
That what Marvel does or doesnt do is based on fanboy backlash fear. The question, wether BM can beat Hulk or not. He can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.