Captain America vs Tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
H2H or CQC battle only who wins?

SamZED
Cap shouldn't be able to put TS down with his bare fists. Yet he will...

StiltmanFTW
Cap can crush diamonds between his fingers.

SamZED
Between his ass cheeks as well.

DarkSaint85
Scans?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Between his ass cheeks as well.
Dude. Between his ass cheeks, he can crush even his own shield.

relentless1
I'm assuming this thread is asking wether or not can Cap withstand a tombstone piledriver....he can't....

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Cap shouldn't be able to put TS down with his bare fists. Yet he will...
Tombstone is actually a damn powerful low/mid-metahuman that deserves respect. His durability is the stuff of legends for his tier.

carver9
Tombstone take this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Tombstone is actually a damn powerful low/mid-metahuman that deserves respect. His durability is the stuff of legends for his tier.
Problem with Stone is... he's a jobber.

Unlike Cage, who is a total opposite.

Makes no sense to me. Cage is an awful stereotype, a shitty character. No writer should include him in any stories.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Makes no sense to me. Cage is an awful stereotype, a shitty character. No writer should include him in any stories.

This racist here.

Horus1
Tombstone "should" win. He won't, but he should.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

From product of the times when blaxploitation was awesome, to modern day nostalgia case, I guess (Because the blaxploitation angle sure isn't a part of his character anymore.)

People blame Bendis for playing up Cage, but that's probably only because no one was reading his 1990's series. evil face

cdtm
Anyways, what makes Tombstone so formidable isn't simply his toughness, but the facr he's a speedy brick. He was designed to keep up with Spidey level speed:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/20066/1113631-1051846_tomb1_super.jpg

He "should" be too much for Cap, like he should've been too much for Matt, sledgehammer or no.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Tombstone take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.