Best QTE and Cutscene fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Scripted QTE Fights and Cutscene fights in games.

Let me be clear, it needs to be FULLY set in QTE to count as a Fight, which means it can't transition from the game to a QTE, or into the gameplay with a QTE, the whole fight must be a cutscene or Quicktime event. So that's barring any of Kratos' moments.

Some of my favorites are Leon vs Krauser, The Dissidia Fights, Heavy Rain fights, Beyond Two Souls fights.

Trailers also count as well, so I'm absolutely including Batman vs Deathstroke.

Aquaman vs Aquaman in Injustice was pretty sweet.

Tzeentch
Chris vs the boulder

KingD19
How can you bring up QTE fights and leave out the trailblazer? Shenmue and Shenmue 2 made QTE's what they are today. Pretty much every QTE in both those games made you feel like a total badass if you did it perfectly.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Leon vs Krauser. Came here to post this

/thread

-Pr-
Leon and Krauser, and Shenmue are really the best examples. Hard to think of any other.

a bunch of ones I enjoyed are transitional ones (like space marine, MUA, TFU and lego), but ones that are purely quicktime? Not many I can currently remember.

Ridley_Prime
How about Johnny Cage manhandling Scorpion and Suz-Zero at the same time? (MKX chapter 1 QTE) My favorite one of this gen so far, but I'm not sure what my favorite QTE would be overall, though Resident Evil had a number of good ones before they went overboard with 'em in 6.

Impediment
Hell, yes! The Leon vs Krauser QTE fight in RE4 was epic.

The final QTE fight scene between Ethan and Scott in Heavy Rain is also epic.

Most any QTE even in God of War III is good, especially ripping off Helios' head and punching the shit out of Zeus' face at the end if the final fight.

Jmanghan
As to my own rules of my thread, would the Zeus final battle count?

When you're beating him senseless?

I didn't think it would, honestly, cause transitioning.

Surtur
Would fights from Indigo Prophecy be considered "quicktime" ?

Final boss fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxa1ruARWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxa1ruARWg

Jmanghan
Oh yeah, that was pretty cool.

Also, what about that Sword Fight from "The Last Remnant"?

Jmanghan
zrUZLZnh1cM

dika123
kratos and atreus vs baldur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.