Witch coven flick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kristacrash
I am trying to remember a scary movie from the 60s or 70s. I believe it was about a coven of witches. I just remember a couple and that the woman ends up succumbing to the coven and the husband getting his tongue cut out at the end of the movie but he lives. The last seen I recall is the husband rocking in a wooden rocker looking out a large bay window. Please help! Obsessed for years trying to figure this out.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Kristacrash
I am trying to remember a scary movie from the 60s or 70s. I believe it was about a coven of witches. I just remember a couple and that the woman ends up succumbing to the coven and the husband getting his tongue cut out at the end of the movie but he lives. The last seen I recall is the husband rocking in a wooden rocker looking out a large bay window. Please help! Obsessed for years trying to figure this out.
I wanna say 'Mark of the Devil' but that somehow doesn't seem right.

Kristacrash
I checked Mark of the Devil out. I don't think that is it. Please keep thinking smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.