Darth Tyranus vs Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Both in their primes.

Only all out.

Lord Stark
Wrong section and Vitiate wins.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wrong section and Vitiate wins.

Nephthys
Vitiate stomps him honestly.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate stomps him honestly.

Stigma
Dooku speedblitzes. uhuh

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Stigma
Dooku speedblitzes. uhuh
Terribly wrong.

Even Hero of Tython couldn't blitz Vitiate.

Beniboybling
Dooku speedblitzes. uhuh thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up
This is cheap from a debater of your caliber.

Beniboybling
http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif

Worth it.

psmith81992
Vitiate wtfpwns him

FreshestSlice
Dooku speedblitzes. uhuh
How? There's an entire empire's worth of Sith out there more powerful than Dooku and they all cower before the Emperor.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How? There's an entire empire's worth of Sith out there more powerful than Dooku and they all cower before the Emperor.

Please. Of that Empire only Malgus and Jadus are more powerful than the Dooku. Malgus rebelled, and Jadus didn't give a **** about him. That being said Vitiate still wins.

Nargaroth
Please. Of that Empire only Malgus and Jadus are more powerful than the Dooku. Malgus rebelled, and Jadus didn't give a **** about him. That being said Vitiate still wins.

You forgot the Dread Masters.

Nephthys
+ Nox.

S_W_LeGenD
The list is much larger actually.

psmith81992

Only Malgus and Jadus? Really? I'm going to assume you just developed a sense of humor.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by psmith81992
Only Malgus and Jadus? Really? I'm going to assume you just developed a sense of humor.

Nope. Malgus, Jadus, and maybe Nox. Dread Masters don't count as individually the Count will cut them down while sipping a glass of Tarisian Ale. Marr dies, Nyriss dies, as do the rest of the Dark Councilors. The Wrath...also dies.

The Merchant
Yeah I agree, the DC and DM after seeing them do some of the stuff they do weren't as impressive as the boards made them out to be, well this board anyways. I think he could beat Jadus but eh that's another discussion entirely.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The Merchant
Yeah I agree, the DC and DM after seeing them do some of the stuff they do weren't as impressive as the boards made them out to be, well this board anyways. I think he could beat Jadus but eh that's another discussion entirely.

He probably could defeat Jadus, but you have to throw these TOR wankers a bone sometimes or they revolt.

psmith81992
Count Dooku will cut his own eyes out the minute he sees the Dread Masters. Nox/Wrath/Jadus/Malgus will wtfpwn him.

And we're already throwing your PT wanking ass a bone here so be grateful.

FreshestSlice
Ugh. And I was joking.

Nephthys
Nope. Malgus, Jadus, and maybe Nox. Dread Masters don't count as individually the Count will cut them down while sipping a glass of Tarisian Ale. Marr dies, Nyriss dies, as do the rest of the Dark Councilors. The Wrath...also dies.

Can't the individual Dread Masters call upon the power of the others? I recall Sel stating that they share power between them and fighting one is like fighting any of them.

Lord Stark
Ugh. And I was joking.

Sure you were. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Abonis
Uhhhhhhh Vitiate

The Merchant
Screw it, Dooku stomps.

psmith81992
Dooku couldn't touch Vitiate.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Can't the individual Dread Masters call upon the power of the others? I recall Sel stating that they share power between them and fighting one is like fighting any of them.

They seem to share a pool of power, but this is largely speculation tbh. Then again it only makes sense, considering fighting them individually takes a team as powerful as it would take to fight them collectively tbh.

Stigma
How?
Um... by being faster. uhuh

AncientPower
Malgus, Jadus, Nox, DMs and Wrath should all be very capable of defeating Vitiate.

FreshestSlice
Um... by being faster. uhuh
It's funny how you pretend anyone is faster than the OGoT.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
Malgus, Jadus, Nox, DMs and Wrath should all be very capable of defeating Vitiate.

Collectively?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.