Who would you pick? 2 Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
2 Questions 1. If you had to pick DC Characters to make up an Infinity Watch who would you pick? Now the people you pick must me Mid Meta to low Herald. Question 2. Who in the Marvel Universe would you give full access to the Speedforce and why? Low Meta to High Meta level people in this question.

1.Mind Gem

2.Power Gem

3.Reality Gem

4.Space Gem

5.Time Gem

6.Soul Gem

riv6672
1.Mind Gem-Captain Comet

2.Power Gem-time displaced Ultra Boy

3.Reality Gem-Martian Manhunter

4.Space Gem-The Ray

5.Time Gem-Rip Hunter

6.Soul Gem-Alan Scott

Speed Force in the MU? Quicksilver. Why? To see what kind of man he'd be with the ability to really back up his ego.

golem370
I think Spider-Man would be my choice for the speed gem use to increase his already insane agility and increase his foot speed.

riv6672
Then make your OWN goddamn list! mad

riv6672
wink

Surtur
I'd of given J'onn the soul gem. He seems to know a thing or two about souls and a version of him could transfer his soul to different parts of his body. Of course he'd be a prime candidate for the mind gem too.

For power gem I'd give it to Superman. Who better to have it? Space gem I'd give to a Green Lantern.

I'd allow Quicksilver access to the speed force. At least then whenever he claims to be the fastest man alive it would be actual fact.

Scoobless
Give all the gems to Sinestro, see if he can back up his claims of creating order in the universe.

Give the speed force to The Punisher; bye bye crime.

golem370
Speedforce to Rhino lol Batman would be a candidate for a gem and flash the space gem.

riv6672
What gem for Batmsn in YO?

golem370
power gem so he have some powers or space gem

Surtur
The description of the power gem almost makes it seem like with it you could technically accomplish anything the other gems could. It is said you have "access to all power and energy that has ever or will ever exist" and that it grants potential to manipulate all forms of energy.

It makes it seem like you could gain every super power in existence.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Give all the gems to Sinestro, see if he can back up his claims of creating order in the universe.

Give the speed force to The Punisher; bye bye crime.

I would think Sinestro would be guaranteed to back up his claims. He could just warp the universe to fit whatever his definition of "order" was. With all the gems you can kill half the population of the universe by snapping your fingers. I would think anyone who couldn't bring some type of order with these gems would have to be borderline retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.