Can Odin on the rainbow bridge stop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Thanos,Morg w/waters of life,the surfer with the Quantum bands,The Champion with power gem,the Hulk with Uni-power,and Apocalypse?

StiltmanFTW
No. He dies.

Insane Titan
What stiltman said, Apoc gets one shotted though.

ShadowFyre
Pretty much all of these items tap into the universe and are deus ex machina, lol@apoc w/ no amp. Odin would one shot everyone here besides Thanos without the amps.

Silent Master
Squirrel Girl could beat them.

Surtur
I'm confused as to why people feel Odin can't win? None of the people you listed are on the level of Odin even with the amps you gave them. Thanos failed to beat Odin. Morg w/ waters of life didn't suddenly turn into someone on the level of a galaxy buster. Likewise Surfer has been one shotted by Odin quite easily in the past. Giving him the QB's is not going to give him enough of an upgrade to defeat Odin or come close to defeating him.

Champion with the power gem..the thing with him is he actually sucked at using the power gem when it came to tapping its overall potential. He essentially used it to amp his strength. He isn't a threat to Odin. I'm not sure why Apocalypse isn't here. Hulk, even with tthe Uni power, doesn't suddenly become on the level of galaxy destroying sky fathers.

Since unless I'm forgetting something..Morg and Champion and Apocalypse and Hulk would all be killed by a galaxy buster.

zom1967
Thats what I`m looking for Surtur,a good thought out opinion,I am not here just to bust on people.Thanks for a good answer!

Stoic
Starting with a base of 50X his normal stats, the Hulk would quickly become a universe buster. However I agree, this will not come down to power, and strength alone. Odin can tap into more exotics powers than all of these guys with the amps combined, which is exactly why he wins this.

Insane Titan
So Odin has now become kMC/CBR character who's busts Galaxies at every turn

krisblaze
^Not necessarily.

All his power into one aoe blast could do a lot.

Insane Titan
Sorry, don't see it at all.

"Id"
Poccy gets no upgrades?

The Nuul
Originally posted by "Id"
Poccy gets no upgrades?

Poccy can have the Batkick.....Pocckick/Apockick.

There, that should upgrade him.

Board Walker
Considering a starving galactus was stronger than all of Asgard, and the keeper was stronger than a starving galactus leads me to believe that the keeper alone could kill Odin.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
Considering a starving galactus was stronger than all of Asgard, and the keeper was stronger than a starving galactus leads me to believe that the keeper alone could kill Odin.

Lol no

ODG
Originally posted by zom1967
Thanos,Morg w/waters of life,the surfer with the Quantum bands,The Champion with power gem,the Hulk with Uni-power,and Apocalypse? laughing out loud

zom1967
Originally posted by ODG
laughing out loud Don`t just laugh,bring some shit to the table jr.

zom1967
I`m here to debate not look at pathetic smile faces!

DTM
Yeah, Odin gets trounced here.

ShadowFyre
OK so, first off, which ones here have enough damage output to even injure Odin? Apocalypse is out for sure.

DTM
Id say everyone here, besides the unenhanced Apoc, has the ability to hurt Odin, at the least.

Board Walker
Give Apoc the bite of dracula upgraded, and he is good to go.

Or Give apoc full celestial gear

krisblaze
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
OK so, first off, which ones here have enough damage output to even injure Odin? Apocalypse is out for sure.

Morg, Thanos and Surer are around the 3 enchanters, which were enough to harm Odin at least.

Surtur
Originally posted by Insane Titan
So Odin has now become kMC/CBR character who's busts Galaxies at every turn

So Odin has now become someone who will apparently sit there and let people dog pile and "kill" him even though he has the ability to prevent that..?

Or is this yet another topic where characters win..but they don't really win, since victory 100% relies on their opponent acting retarded?

Originally posted by DTM
Id say everyone here, besides the unenhanced Apoc, has the ability to hurt Odin, at the least.

I don't think Thanos hurt him at all when they fought. Likewise, Champion with the power gem is hurting a guy who can engage in fights that destroy galaxies as side effects? If Champion can hurt Odin the guy should of been able to KO Thanos with a single hit. Yet this did not happen. If Silver Surfer is so close to being able to hurt Odin that giving him the QB's allows him to do it, then normal Surfer should of had zero problems ever trying to hurt Thanos and yet..he did.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Surtur
So Odin has now become someone who will apparently sit there and let people dog pile and "kill" him even though he has the ability to prevent that..?

Or is this yet another topic where characters win..but they don't really win, since victory 100% relies on their opponent acting retarded?

I don't think Thanos hurt him at all when they fought. Likewise, Champion with the power gem is hurting a guy who can engage in fights that destroy galaxies as side effects? If Champion can hurt Odin the guy should of been able to KO Thanos with a single hit. Yet this did not happen. If Silver Surfer is so close to being able to hurt Odin that giving him the QB's allows him to do it, then normal Surfer should of had zero problems ever trying to hurt Thanos and yet..he did. you're using ABC logic to Odin and trying to use his highest showings only as a average. This isn't CBR.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you're using ABC logic to Odin and trying to use his highest showings only as a average. This isn't CBR.
Odin's fighting to the fullest of his abilitis though.

And surviving Odin is like Thanos' highest showing...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by krisblaze
Odin's fighting to the fullest of his abilitis though.

And surviving Odin is like Thanos' highest showing... considering it not Thanos highest showing at all , you would be wrong smile

zom1967
Originally posted by krisblaze
Morg, Thanos and Surer are around the 3 enchanters, which were enough to harm Odin at least. Not many people know them.But the oldest enchanter gave Odin a hell of a good fight!

zom1967
Including ignighting dead stars ,and all the rest of that hyperbol bull shit!That I never thought happened anyway!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.