Low Meta Amalgam 3 Way Title Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Werewolf = Nightcrawler + Tarantula

Psycho Gundam = Dr. Harrow + Midnighter

Supermutant = Black Panther + Grifter

RULES

Post Limit: 3

Time Limit: 7 days from now at midnight (5/24/2015)

Self or Characters: Were drafting the characters

Amping Rules: Disallowed. Materials that aid a power (i.e. Jeffries/adamantium) are allowed. Power amping is not (i.e. The Ray + Kara)

Tech Creation & Non-Autonomous Constructs/Summons: low meta limit

Prep:none

Technology/battle suits must be created in the fight
Tech/Battle suits can not go above low-meta cap

Speed Limit: slightly above spider-man

Banned Powers: Speed Force, Time Manip., Power Copying, Autonomous Constructs (tech or magic), Offensive Matter Manip., Memory Retention, Body swapping, Multiplication

TP Limit: no tp

Notes:
Dispersal/KO/Etc count as a win. BFR will be off.
No One Hit Instant Kill Move/Tactics allowed.

Location of the battle: Blue Area of the Moon

http://media.giphy.com/media/YPIrsRqqO7oB2/giphy.gif

leonidas
confused

Werewolf582
I think we are waiting for Gundam.

Supermutant
Originally posted by leonidas

To be clear, there will never be a time where you should post in my thread again.

http://bearingdrift.com/wp-content/uploads/Leonidas-Death.jpg

The same goes for those other jackasses who hijacked the other bz that I ended up putting together.

http://whatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/funny-gifs-gtfo-thor.gif

leonidas
to be doubly clear you just (a) ensured further hijacking, and (b) go fukc yourself laughing out loud

Supermutant
to be doubly clear you just (a) ensured further hijacking, and (b) go fukc yourself laughing out loud

You really can't stay away from my threads, starting to keep creepy.

http://www.demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0801/creepy-creepy-demotivational-poster-1201553802.jpg

leonidas
lol what can i say--i'm a sucker for trainwreck threads. thumb up i do like that you keep assuming these threads are "your" though--no one else involved, eh? but by all means keep replying--it's novel the way you haven't bailed on this discussion yet. wink

Digi
Yeah, it's a public forum. If leo were actively disrupting a debate, it could be a breach of etiquette. As it is, all he disrupted was awkward silence. If the match happens, it won't have been affected by this exchange.

That said, insults have been hurled from both parties now. Leo, I'd ask that you stay out of the thread to prevent further escalation.

Supermutant
lol what can i say--i'm a sucker

thumb up

lol what can i say--i trainwreck threads.

thumb up

i do like that you keep assuming these threads are "your" though--no one else involved, eh?

Again you missed the key point--You are not involved and that is no assumption.

but by all means keep replying--it's novel the way you haven't bailed on this discussion yet. wink

lol I've been in 4 bzs no problems previously. I also do not think myself important enough to interfere with other people bzs. I'm definitely not following you around posting in your matches. There's already a thread for comments that you have already posted in, which I ignored. If this battle happens or not, it has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Digi
That goes for you too, Super. If you didn't take the hint that this should stay on topic (provided it gets off the ground), this is your more explicit reminder. Especially given the lack of debate, the needless sniping will get this thread closed in a hurry unless it stops immediately.

Supermutant
close it, pg is MIA anyway

Scoobless
I vote for Werewolf, his approach seems the most rational!

big grin

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Scoobless
I vote for Werewolf, his approach seems the most rational!

big grin

I guess that settles that then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.