Thor vs Punisher - h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Thor without powers.

H2H fight. Who wins ?

StiltmanFTW
Frank.

eaebiakuya
Up

Mindset
Down

ShadowFyre
The problem with these fights is even though Thor is a very skilled combatant, people like Frank, DD etc, very lives depend on every ounce of skill, and every trick they can pull out. Thor, Supes, Hulk etc, usually don't. In fact they are written to forget most of their powers in fights for sake of story.

As a Thor fan, I'm giving Frank the edge 6/10, as he is usually less powerful than his opponent and goes straight for the kill, and its the opposite for Thor.

That viciousness is going to play a key role in this fight.

I always wanted to see a powerless Thor team up with Frank and Logan for some reason.

Kazenji
So Thor as Donald Blake basically.

Magic Joe
Originally posted by Kazenji
So Thor as Donald Blake basically.

I'm thinking its Thor as a 6'6 , 600 pound warrior viking with no powers.

the Darkone
Thor without his godly powers is vastly superior period, even though writers purposely write him down

abhilegend
Frank beats the shit out of Thor.

DTM
So basically Thor without any godly powers at all? I think Punisher would win, as he has no handicap and is a very skilled combatant, and Thor would be like a fish out of water losing 99.9% of what hes used to using in a fight. Thor would still do well, but his major nerf would be too much for Punisher to not take advantage of and beat him in the end.

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
Frank beats the shit out of Thor.

krisblaze
Frank kills him tbh.

Thor'd try to wrestle or some shit and Frank would poke his eyes and kill him with a chop to the throat.

Khazra Reborn
Thor's Asgardian physiology would give him a pretty big leg up, but Frank's history of beating people out of his weight class is pretty undeniable.

riv6672
Its fugly undeniable.

Magnon
So, for the purposes of this thread Thor would be just a regular hybrid spawn of an asgardian skyfather and a midgardian elder god, without any additional powers?

StiltmanFTW
Humanized Thor, pretty sure that's what OP intended.

riv6672
Pretty sure its been done here dozens of times, too. Not a huge mystery.

leonidas
Originally posted by krisblaze
Frank kills him tbh.

Thor'd try to wrestle or some shit and Frank would poke his eyes and kill him with a chop to the throat.

thumb up

Basefoiler
2 crap fighjtrers thor wins

Henry_Pym
So is this Base Asgardian level Thor? Like class 40 and bullet proof?

Human is hard to argue without granting him equivalent stats to someone else.

Thor is Herc's rough equal in skill & Herc did well against Elektra who is above Frank

abhilegend
^ Haha, what?

DTM
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
So is this Base Asgardian level Thor? Like class 40 and bullet proof?

Human is hard to argue without granting him equivalent stats to someone else.

Thor is Herc's rough equal in skill & Herc did well against Elektra who is above Frank

Thor here has no Asgardian powers, abilities or physique at all. Hes basially a large, powerfully built human, with the skills and mind of Thor.

Henry_Pym
So like Crossbones level? Technically Thor is Larger than Fisk, so is he KP+?

StiltmanFTW
Bones snaps werewolves' heads like twigs and cannot be read by Daredevil.

Thor would be something like Piotr Rasputin or Eddie Brock. Strong guy, but let's not crazy. Bones and KP are in classes of their own.

riv6672
Crazy indeed.
Damn, how hard is it to admit Frank wins? huh

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bones snaps werewolves' heads like twigs and cannot be read by Daredevil.

Thor would be something like Piotr Rasputin or Eddie Brock. Strong guy, but let's not crazy. Bones and KP are in classes of their own. Thor is larger and more heavily muscled than either Brock or Piotr, I get it I'm the one arguing in the troll thread but I think it's a lot closer than people would think, Thor has a crazy damage soak aswell.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Thor is larger and more heavily muscled than either Brock or Piotr, I get it I'm the one arguing in the troll thread but I think it's a lot closer than people would think, Thor has a crazy damage soak aswell.

It all depends on the artist. Unlike Thor, Rasputin and Brock have actual STR feats in their "base" forms.

Humanized Thor only had some skill showings vs. fodder while helping Cap, iirc.

Frank has battled superhumans, martial artists, superhuman martial artists... has one of the best damage soaks in comics, for example keeps sprinting after getting his f*cking kidney pierced... Thor is doomed here.

LordofBrooklyn
It all depends on the artist. Unlike Thor, Rasputin and Brock have actual STR feats in their "base" forms.

Frank has battled superhumans, martial artists, superhuman martial artists... has one of the best damage soaks in comics, for example keeps sprinting after getting his f*cking kidney pierced... Thor is doomed here.

You're a worshipper of false street level idols!

I reject this post!

One_Angry_Scot

Also the falls he had when he "fought" Sentry. Suffered a lot there too.

riv6672
Frank also took a shotgun blast to the side that took out a piece of a rib. A piece.

DTM
Keep in mind Thors excessive weight (for his height) is due to his thick Asgardian skin, bone and muscle, he doesnt have that here, hes basically not an Asgardian here, hes a human.

riv6672
Yup.

DarkSaint85

His fight with Daken. Brutal.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah. Daken basically had to cut Frank to pieces in order to stop him.

iceman24567
Yeah. Daken basically had to cut Frank to pieces in order to stop him. Damn you i had all but forgot about Frankencastle no expression

riv6672
I tried to the day it happened. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.