Wonder Woman vs. Deadpoole, Ironfist, Black Panther, Captain America, and Spiderman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Assume the team has basic prep and intent to take her down by KO or injury. Wonder Woman will defend herself, but is not bloodlusted.

Juk3n
They would last longer as one amalgamated character then they would alone. Individually now one of them is fast enough to escape her or durable enough to take an onslaught from her. Spidey can take the most damage, and Fist can dish it out. I don't think theres enough durability on the team to stop this becoming WW vs Fist and Spiderman, and Id take WW for the majority.

carver9
WW wins every round without difficulty.

abhilegend
Deathslash and Vanguard's black Panther solos.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
WW wins every round without difficulty.

There are no "rounds."

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Juk3n
They would last longer as one amalgamated character then they would alone. Individually now one of them is fast enough to escape her or durable enough to take an onslaught from her. Spidey can take the most damage, and Fist can dish it out. I don't think theres enough durability on the team to stop this becoming WW vs Fist and Spiderman, and Id take WW for the majority.

Wow, so you are throwing numbers and teamwork completely out the door? Deadpoole could take all kinds of damage and has ballistics that could be useful in addition to his unpredictable combat style. BP could also take blunt force trauma with the vibranium suit and has the most pure combat speed on the team. Cap has the shield for protection and as you mentioned, Ironfist has the power to put her down or to make her vulnerable. BP can potentially hurt her if he can tag her with his charged punches. Finally, Spiderman has webbing that could temporarily immobilize her.

carver9
This should end this debacle. Wonder Woman vs infected JLA (including Amazo who had the JLA powers.

Wonder Woman holds her own against the JLA and she overpowers Amazo along with the league with one arm. She's a beast...

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22332434_3935205.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22332436_7317954.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22332437_4084126.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22332438_2669125.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22332440_3478413.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22332441_3513994.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22332442_9368337.jpg

relentless1
Wonder Woman is so much stronger and faster than this collective its not even a fight really, she stomps all with ease at the same time

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Wow, so you are throwing numbers and teamwork completely out the door? Deadpoole could take all kinds of damage and has ballistics that could be useful in addition to his unpredictable combat style. BP could also take blunt force trauma with the vibranium suit and has the most pure combat speed on the team. Cap has the shield for protection and as you mentioned, Ironfist has the power to put her down or to make her vulnerable. BP can potentially hurt her if he can tag her with his charged punches. Finally, Spiderman has webbing that could temporarily immobilize her.
laughing out loud

How does this team fares against say Thor btw?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Deathslash and Vanguard's black Panther solos. don't be a dick man. unless wonder woman is completely off her game and not even using half of her powerset, I can't see panther doing anything other than landing a lucky stab/punch and then dying.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Wow, so you are throwing numbers and teamwork completely out the door? Deadpoole could take all kinds of damage and has ballistics that could be useful in addition to his unpredictable combat style. BP could also take blunt force trauma with the vibranium suit and has the most pure combat speed on the team. Cap has the shield for protection and as you mentioned, Ironfist has the power to put her down or to make her vulnerable. BP can potentially hurt her if he can tag her with his charged punches. Finally, Spiderman has webbing that could temporarily immobilize her. No. Just........no. Ballistics won't matter since wonderwoman is known for deflecting incoming projectiles with ease and she's tanked far more powerful things than deadpool can dish out. BP's combat speed is still under Diana's speed and he definitely isn't going to take more than maybe four punches before he goes down. I both respect and love danny as a character, but he isn't going to put her down. The only thing that would make ironfist last more than a few moments against diana is his enhance reflexes (that are still beneath her enhanced reflexes) and the huge gap in h2h skill between the two of them. Cap does have his shield. What happens when diana rips the shield (and whichever arm was holding it) away from cap and then stabs him to death? It's a pretty big what if on that whole "bp getting a good shot in thing" but if she's sufficiently distracted, I could see him stabbing her. That webbing will only work if it hits her and we all know that she's certainly fast enough to dodge it.

Mindset
They would last longer as one amalgamated character then they would alone. Individually now one of them is fast enough to escape her or durable enough to take an onslaught from her. Spidey can take the most damage, and Fist can dish it out. I don't think theres enough durability on the team to stop this becoming WW vs Fist and Spiderman, and Id take WW for the majority. But Deadpool can regen.

Stoic
I don't think that they can hurt her even though they have the skill to hit her. On the other hand, she has the power to one shot them.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think that they can hurt her even though they have the skill to hit her. On the other hand, she has the power to one shot them. Iron Fist would end her existence.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
don't be a dick man. unless wonder woman is completely off her game and not even using half of her powerset, I can't see panther doing anything other than landing a lucky stab/punch and then dying. No. Just........no. Ballistics won't matter since wonderwoman is known for deflecting incoming projectiles with ease and she's tanked far more powerful things than deadpool can dish out. BP's combat speed is still under Diana's speed and he definitely isn't going to take more than maybe four punches before he goes down. I both respect and love danny as a character, but he isn't going to put her down. The only thing that would make ironfist last more than a few moments against diana is his enhance reflexes (that are still beneath her enhanced reflexes) and the huge gap in h2h skill between the two of them. Cap does have his shield. What happens when diana rips the shield (and whichever arm was holding it) away from cap and then stabs him to death? It's a pretty big what if on that whole "bp getting a good shot in thing" but if she's sufficiently distracted, I could see him stabbing her. That webbing will only work if it hits her and we all know that she's certainly fast enough to dodge it.

It's not the point of hurting her. The ballistics would help occupy her as well as the webbing. And I don't think there is any chance of her avoiding the webbing the entire fight.

By they way, where you getting that there is a "huge" difference in hand to hand skill between her and IF?

Finally, BP fought off the Black Dwarf one on one. The same guy that the Annihilators dog piled to kill. BP should never be discounted in the manner you did, expecially if WW is not blood lusted like BD was.

carver9
The thing is, it will not be a fight.

Blue Area Vet
This should end this debacle. Wonder Woman vs infected JLA (including Amazo who had the JLA powers.

I'm sorry, but what is so impressive about that? She occupies a few jobbers for two panels, then she gets blasted. What exactly do you think this is proving? Funny how even Superman got placed in a head lock by and infected Batman. This has little if any relevance to the thread, yet you think it settles things.

Blue Area Vet
The thing is, it will not be a fight.

Of course it will be a fight.

Blue Area Vet
I don't think that they can hurt her even though they have the skill to hit her. On the other hand, she has the power to one shot them.

Ironfist has both the skill and power to hit her and hurt her, but he is likely the only one. I included him for that very reason. BP could also hurt her as he did Namor, but not enough to put her down.

Stoic
Ironfist has both the skill and power to hit her and hurt her, but he is likely the only one. I included him for that very reason. BP could also hurt her as he did Namor, but not enough to put her down.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/117763/2360502-new_avengers_20.jpg

She has faster than light ability, or at least close to it. She could literally grab them one at a time and put them out. She also has the strength to one shot KO any of them, so unless you're suggesting that none of these guys can be kayoed she could win this by dividing, and conquering them one at a time. Diana is so far above these guys in terms of strength that it's a non issue.

Stoic
^ Skaar isn't as fast or experienced as Diana. Skaar is a big little kid.

carver9
That punch didn't do much to Skaar.

carver9
I'm sorry, but what is so impressive about that? She occupies a few jobbers for two panels, then she gets blasted. What exactly do you think this is proving? Funny how even Superman got placed in a head lock by and infected Batman. This has little if any relevance to the thread, yet you think it settles things.

You cant be serious.

Stoic
That punch didn't do much to Skaar.

I was about to say that.

Blue Area Vet
She has faster than light ability, or at least close to it. She could literally grab them one at a time and put them out. She also has the strength to one shot KO any of them, so unless you're suggesting that none of these guys can be kayoed she could win this by dividing, and conquering them one at a time. Diana is so far above these guys in terms of strength that it's a non issue.

Please, let's not go there. She doesn't fight at light speed. Even the previously useless panel thrown in by Carver depicts a relatively normal fight and this was against super powered being. You can't argue that against this team, she is all of a sudden going to go into Flash mode. That's the sort of thing Superman fans do.

I have no problem with her winning, but do act like this would be a slaughter given the conditions is laughable.

Question, who do you casually discount BP or IF hitting her?

Blue Area Vet
I was about to say that.

Skaar >>> WW in durability IMO. And who said that was IF hardest punch?

carver9
Please, let's not go there. She doesn't fight at light speed. Even the previously useless panel thrown in by Carver depicts a relatively normal fight and this was against super powered being. You can't argue that against this team, she is all of a sudden going to go into Flash mode. That's the sort of thing Superman fans do.

I have no problem with her winning, but do act like this would be a slaughter given the conditions is laughable.

That wasn't a pointless fight. She tosses a group of beings that are fat more powerful than this team with one arm. She then handles them during the next scene. One of those peeps was Amazo. This isn't difficult to comprehend. By the way, she was holding back due to not wanting to hurt her friends and the blast wasn't the end of the fight.

Blue Area Vet
^ Skaar isn't as fast or experienced as Diana. Skaar is a big little kid.

I'm not arging anything different than that. And I am glad you aren't arguing that she's more durable than Skaar.

Blue Area Vet
That wasn't a pointless fight. She tosses a group of beings that are fat more powerful than this team with one arm. She then handles them during the next scene. One of those peeps was Amazo. This isn't difficult to comprehend. By the way, she was holding back due to not wanting to hurt her friends and the blast wasn't the end of the fight.

She "Holds them off", and the quote is from her. She takes a blast, she doesn't dodge it. And the team that is more powerful is apparantly not powerful enough for her to go into Flash mode like some have suggested. Comprehension is not my problem. Oh, and each one of the guys on the Marvel team are weaker but much better combatants with much greater skill, and they aren't infected. Enough about your panel, it proves nothing and wasn't a high showing. The fight is as defined in this thread.

Stoic

She doesn't have to fight them in a mob is what I'm saying, she could fly in grab one drag him away, KO him, and then return for the next in rinse and repeat fashion. She has the flight, speed, strength, skills, and mindset to do just what I am suggesting. Could she lose if she decided to take them all on while they surrounded her? Yes, but then again even that scenario favors her. She has superior durability than any of them as well as being vastly more powerful than they are collectively, and she can fight. Let's not go on the low ball route, at her best she is simply out of their weight class.

Not discounting anything, but she could literally drop Manhattan island on their collective asses.

Blue Area Vet
She doesn't have to fight them in a mob is what I'm saying, she could fly in grab one drag him away, KO him, and then return for the next in rinse and repeat fashion. She has the flight, speed, strength, skills, and mindset to do just what I am suggesting. Could she lose if she decided to take them all on while they surrounded her? Yes, but then again even that scenario favors her. She has superior durability than any of them as well as being vastly more powerful than they are collectively, and she can fight. Let's not go on the low ball route, at her best she is simply out of their weight class.

Not discounting anything, but she could literally drop Manhattan island on their collective asses.

That answer is fair enough.

krisblaze
haermm

this thread

I think Abhi has a point though. Vanguard and Deathslash's BP would definitely jump over her, phase the fight off panel and then stand triumphant.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
But Deadpool can regen.

aye, but he's squishy..so, even if hes last man standing due to HF he still cant win.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
haermm

this thread

I think Abhi has a point though. Vanguard and Deathslash's BP would definitely jump over her, phase the fight off panel and then stand triumphant. I've already said that BP has no chance. If the only thing that you can contribute is an insult, then may you please leave?

Mindset
aye, but he's squishy..so, even if hes last man standing due to HF he still cant win. You know what else is squishy?

Boobs.

Branlor Swift
Iron Fist one shots her

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Iron Fist one shots her Sometimes it feels like we're the only ones here that read comics.

h1a8

1. She is magnitudes faster. These characters would appear in slow motion to her.
2. She has flight which gives her a mobility advantage.
3. She has a lasso that can bound many of them.
4. She has the strength to pulverize them in one hit.
5. She can simply take away caps shield by force.
6. Spiderman's webbing wouldn't even slow her down. She has high Herald level strength.

h1a8

Question, who do you casually discount BP or IF hitting her? she moves and reacts to light speeds all the time. Like bazillions of times. She sees light in slow motion. Full capacity remember?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
she moves and reacts to light speeds all the time. Like bazillions of times. She sees light in slow motion. Full capacity remember?

No she doesn't do that "all the time" and comics supports this including the one in this thread that you are ignoring.

leonidas
lol assuming she somehow withstands being one-shot by danny....she could slaughter this group pretty effortlessly. she wouldn't--cis would prevent it, so they'd get some hits in, but they couldn't do anything to threaten her. forgetting the gross strength/speed advantages, she can fly and effortlessly pick them off or separate them. this is a nearly spite-filled mismatch, same as it would be if this were cap marvel taking on this group.

Horus1
Divide and conquer. Wonder Woman does win.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
lol assuming she somehow withstands being one-shot by danny....she could slaughter this group pretty effortlessly. she wouldn't--cis would prevent it, so they'd get some hits in, but they couldn't do anything to threaten her. forgetting the gross strength/speed advantages, she can fly and effortlessly pick them off or separate them. this is a nearly spite-filled mismatch, same as it would be if this were cap marvel taking on this group.

That's all great in theory. In theory, BP is no match for Namor, Cap is no match for Rhino, Spiderman is no match for Firelord, etc. When established characters meet in comics, they fight. That's what they do. You can't tell me this would not be a fight because I know better based on history. Hell, wasn't Storm a match for WW in comics? This would be an awesome fight regardless of outcome.

relentless1
wonder woman stats are well beyond namor or rhino or firelord, i feel bad for diana, she always gets the short end of the stick in regards to respect from fanboys

Mindset
Originally posted by relentless1
wonder woman stats are well beyond namor or rhino or firelord, i feel bad for diana, she always gets the short end of the stick in regards to respect from fanboys What do you consider well beyond?

Rhino, sure, but Firelord and Namor?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by relentless1
wonder woman stats are well beyond namor or rhino or firelord, i feel bad for diana, she always gets the short end of the stick in regards to respect from fanboys

Yeah, that really wasn't the point. Based on stats, they should not have been able to compete on any level. Those fights weren't five on one, either.

Blue Area Vet
Yeah, that really wasn't the point. Based on stats, they should not have been able to compete on any level. Those fights weren't five on one, either.

Not to mention White Dwarf. Also, Firelord would destroy WW.

Branlor Swift
Not to mention White Dwarf. Also, Firelord would destroy WW.
http://marvel.wikia.com/White_Dwarf_%28Earth-1010%29

?

Mindset

? I think he's talking about Puck.

Blue Area Vet

?

Shit I meant Black Dwarf but BP would kick his ass too.

h1a8
No she doesn't do that "all the time" and comics supports this including the one in this thread that you are ignoring. Actually 99.99% of the time when energy beams are shot at her she deflects them. That means she possesses ftl perception. It makes no sense to ALWAYS manage to block multiple beams of light yet get hit with something moving millions of times slower. That's why we use Full Capacity.

Blue Area Vet
Actually 99.99% of the time when energy beams are shot at her she deflects them. That means she possesses ftl perception. It makes no sense to ALWAYS manage to block multiple beams of light yet get hit with something moving millions of times slower. That's why we use Full Capacity.

I think you managed to confuse yourself. This is what you said:

she moves and reacts to light speeds all the time. Like bazillions of times. She sees light in slow motion. Full capacity remember?

No she does not.

DarkSaint85
Isn't the Firelord showing expressly forbidden by forum rules?

How would BP replicate his Black Dwarf showing? What would he do?

h1a8
I think you managed to confuse yourself. This is what you said:

No she does not. So you basically are saying that you don't read WW at all. Nearly Everytime an energy beam was shot in her direction she deflected it. Her ability to block and deflect projectiles and energy is the most consistent thing in comics.

She's faster than quicksilver and quicksilver would beat this team.

Blue Area Vet
So you basically are saying that you don't read WW at all. Nearly Everytime an energy beam was shot in her direction she deflected it. Her ability to block and deflect projectiles and energy is the most consistent thing in comics.

She's faster than quicksilver and quicksilver would beat this team.

Um, deflecting an energy blast does NOT mean she moved at light speed. Reacting prior to the blast does not require light speed reaction.

Please, there is no need to act this desperate. If you think she will win, that's fine. Don't say embarassing stuff. I never questioned her ability to deflect projectiles/engery blasts, but she does deflect them rather than plant against them. She's not Superman. So WHILE she is deflecting bullets, energy daggers she may be more suseptible to super charged punches, kicks and webbing.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't the Firelord showing expressly forbidden by forum rules?

How would BP replicate his Black Dwarf showing? What would he do?

Fight his ass off?

DarkSaint85
Fight his ass off?

So his effort to fight his ass off > WW's effort to fight her ass off?

I mean, just because he can fight outside his tier does not mean he wins ALL the time outside his tier.

Blue Area Vet
So his effort to fight his ass off > WW's effort to fight her ass off?

I mean, just because he can fight outside his tier does not mean he wins ALL the time outside his tier.

It's not a one on one fight. Why are you acting like it is?

DarkSaint85
It's not a one on one fight. Why are you acting like it is?

Because she is fast enough to make it 1 on 1?

Blue Area Vet
Because she is fast enough to make it 1 on 1?

Now you've descended into nonsense. She didn't make the fight, I did. She didn't move at light speed when Deathstroke pieced her up, so don't tell me she would now. Are you a WW fanboy?

DarkSaint85
Now you've descended into nonsense. She didn't make the fight, I did. She didn't move at light speed when Deathstroke pieced her up, so don't tell me she would now. Are you a WW fanboy?

Are you using DCnU or pre?

Deathstroke has taken out Flash. DS > lightspeed.

Blue Area Vet
Are you using DCnU or pre?

Deathstroke has taken out Flash. DS > lightspeed.

LMAO, okay.

DarkSaint85
LMAO, okay.

Hey, it's happened in a canon comic. And it was Wally, too, the fastest of the Flashes.

krisblaze
Identity Crisis ranks higher than Red Hulk on the PIS-scale haermm

WW wrecks these scrubs

leonidas
lol thumb up

Captain awesome
Wonder Woman stomps, let's be real

Caps Conscience
I'll take the team.

StiltmanFTW
Deadpoole? Deadpool's ugly cousin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.