Guaging Steve Rogers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Another thread got me thinkin...

I guess you can call this a vs thread of sorts, my aim here is to deduce physical feats accomplished by Caps non-mutate or enhanced contemporaries in both DC and Marvel that you feel is beyond him to exceed or duplicate.

Please keep the characters tier at Top Tier Street. And we're not theorizing on whether he could aquire the skill to match whatever feat by training for it specifically, just whether, taking into consideration all his showngs so far, if he could currently replicate them.

Offering one comes from another thread. The feat is a quadruple backflip from standing, accomplished by Nightwing and stated to be beyond Caps physical ability.

Im not sure id agree there.

Id put forward Elektra deflecting individual bullets with her Sai as an example of something beyond Cap currently.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Juk3n
Another thread got me thinkin...

I guess you can call this a vs thread of sorts, my aim here is to deduce physical feats accomplished by Caps non-mutate or enhanced contemporaries in both DC and Marvel that you feel is beyond him to exceed or duplicate.

Please keep the characters tier at Top Tier Street. And we're not theorizing on whether he could aquire the skill to match whatever feat by training for it specifically, just whether, taking into consideration all his showngs so far, if he could currently replicate them.

Offering one comes from another thread. The feat is a quadruple backflip from standing, accomplished by Nightwing and stated to be beyond Caps physical ability.

Im not sure id agree there.

Id put forward Elektra deflecting individual bullets with her Sai as an example of something beyond Cap currently.

Don't allow youself to be sucked in by Abi's utter nonsense my friend.

Juk3n
:-)

StiltmanFTW
Funny that abhi is the one who said that.

I still remember him posting Superman's only agility feat to prove he has super agility.

So, whenever it's Superman, it's all good, super even (pun intended). But other characters? Enhanced by super serums? They can't compare with a flying dick. Cause Gayson is from DC, same comicverse Superman lives in. That alone makes him superior.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Funny that abhi is the one who said that.

I still remember him posting Superman's only agility feat to prove he has super agility.

So, whenever it's Superman, it's all good, super even (pun intended). But other characters? Enhanced by super serums? They can't compare with a flying dick. Cause Gayson is from DC, same comicverse Superman lives in. That alone makes him superior.
Superman has several agility feats. Plus he has superspeed. I posted that as a proof that Superman has acrobatic skills, minor that be while he is powerless.

Might as well ask about Flash's agility feats while you're at it.

erm

And Grayson has far superior agility feats than Rogers. Just because this forum is madly in love with marvel streets doesn't mean Cap gets the benefit of doubt with nothing but "he's cap". The only non-enhanced street who can compete with Dick in that department is Daredevil. Steve can go **** himself in that area.

abhilegend
Seriously just look at the sheer acrobatic skills of Cap against a weakened Daredevil.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/DeadOnArrival2008a_zps8qhsf7rt.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/DeadOnArrival2008b_zpsz8qwdnpq.jpg

Look at the sheer acrobatic skillz................

StiltmanFTW
Good! Let the Abhi Wars begin!

Just wait till I finish my Abhibuster armor!

Dream Stuff
I'd put blitzing rooms full of mooks like they're statues in the same cetagory (Cass).

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good! Let the Abhi Wars begin!

Just wait till I finish my Abhibuster armor!
Wolverine is still dead.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wolverine is still dead.

sad

I... I know. Madness is the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger.

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zvcs48.gif

Sin I AM
He can replicate it

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
...And Grayson has far superior agility feats than Rogers...The only non-enhanced street who can compete with Dick in that department is Daredevil...
QFT

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil actually is enhanced in that department.

Super sense of balance = superhuman agility, basically.

riv6672
And yet NW is the better acrobat.

StiltmanFTW
He has a natural talent and has been trained early by his parents (and Bruce), but let's not go too far.

riv6672
I never go too far.
NW is the character people refer to at DC when pointing out top acrobats.
Spider-man, Daredevil, Nightcrawler, all amped characters, are who get referenced for Marvel.
Opinion aside, if someone were to post scans of DD and NW acrobating, it'd be pretty even, despite Matt's advantage.
It just happens that, IMO, NW is better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.