Favorite lesser known organizations?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
Barring the GE, RA, GAR, KE(Krayt's Empire), SE, RE(Revan's Empire), BS(Black Sun), Hutts, Exchange, etc and any other well known organizations.

Which lesser known organization do you folks like?

I think mine is the Senate Guard and CorSec, both are vastly underrated police forces that are overlooked by many when they are in fact pretty awesome and capable.

Also a shoutout to the GE Inquisitorius, yet another organization that while is apart of the GE, is overlooked and underrated just because they aren't boasting with powerful Force Users, they still however have interesting dynamics and members.

Shoutout to Reborn Empire too.

Fated Xtasy
I like the Reborn that Desann created, Disciples of Ragnos. Nightsisters, Rakatan Empire and CerkaCorp for being so awesomely corrupt

ILS
I like the Jedi and Sith and the Empire and the Republic

DarthAnt66
Revanites.

WildBantha88
Republic CIS, bounty hunters guild

Fated Xtasy
Shout out to the Bellasan 11 and the GenoHaradan

Selenial
Death Watch, if they count. My god those guys are good.

Nightsisters of course, though they got more screen time in TCW so I'm not sure they count either. If not, Dathomiri witches in general, like the singing mountain clan.

The Sun Guard, Sith Assassins, GenoHaradan and the Senate Commandos are up there. I also have a strange love of the Santhe corporation. Oh, and who could forget the hilariously badass Czerka Corporation, been replaying Kotor 2 and they're a continued source of entertainment.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
Oh, and who could forget the hilariously badass Czerka Corporation, been replaying Kotor 2 and they're a continued source of entertainment.

thumb up

|King Joker|
Yeah, Death Watch and Nightsisters are pretty cool.

Nephthys
The Star Cabal.

Q99
The Arkadianate, it's not just a Sith world, it's a social *experiment*!

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Barring the GE, RA, GAR, KE(Krayt's Empire), SE, RE(Revan's Empire), BS(Black Sun), Hutts, Exchange, etc and any other well known organizations.

Which lesser known organization do you folks like?

I think mine is the Senate Guard and CorSec, both are vastly underrated police forces that are overlooked by many when they are in fact pretty awesome and capable.

Also a shoutout to the GE Inquisitorius, yet another organization that while is apart of the GE, is overlooked and underrated just because they aren't boasting with powerful Force Users, they still however have interesting dynamics and members.

Shoutout to Reborn Empire too.

Revan star forge empire.
Blazing chain. (Criminals in the unknowd Region with force power)
Rhand sorcerer. (Pure bad assery they put the materium part of chaos in warhammer 40 000 universe into shame....)
Black sun.
Muktiple weapons/hypernautics compagnies.....

Ha and the solar Guard those bad ass echanis !!!

TerasKasi1023
Upland Liberation Front and the Inquisitors

Revanchiste
Rectification there is only :
http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/empire-at-war-forces-of-corruption/tyber-zann.jpg
And I'm sure that this guy will convince you...

Tyber Zann the only guy that can sell someting to Slaanesh himself in echange of his soul..

FreshestSlice
The Imperial Knights.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by TerasKasi1023
Upland Liberation Front

Love you for this thumb up

Emperordmb
Shadow Collective was pretty awesome.

WildBantha88
Zahn Consortium!!! how did I forget about them?

Q99
The Doomed- a group of former Jedi and Dark Jedi on the Lost Tribe's planet that watched over the world and a great Hundred Years Darkness sith held in stasis.

Wardens of the Sky- Just a chill group who believe in keeping spaceways safe while remaining largely anonymous.

Rusher's Brigade- An artillery company that worked as mercenaries during the New Sith Wars, and got wrapped up with Kerra Holt.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Zahn Consortium!!! how did I forget about them?
I think that's Zann not Zahn...

Blazing chain....

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Revanchiste
I think that's Zann not Zahn...

Blazing chain.... no its Zahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.