The Intelligent 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Dr. Doom
T'challa
Tony Stark
Hank Pym
Reed Richards

list them 1-5 from most intelligent to least intelligent

based on feats only

riv6672
Pym
Richards
Doom
Stark
BP

Yeah, i said it.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by riv6672
Pym
Richards
Doom
Stark
BP

Yeah, i said it.

Pym has greater feats then Reed and Doom..interesting?

riv6672
Thats why he's Scientist Supreme.

relentless1
Richards
Doom
Pym
Stark
Panther

awraru
Originally posted by relentless1
Richards
Doom
Pym
Stark
Panther

DarkSaint85
Thats why he's Scientist Supreme.

And yet...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/38919/3449442-2130735-hank_eternity.jpg

riv6672
You arent showing me anything new but thanks.

relentless1
whats the mage??? finish the panel dammit

DarkSaint85
You arent showing me anything new but thanks.

Reason for showing that was, even the guy who was bestowing the title of 'Scientist Supreme', as well as Pym himself, admitted that Reed was smarter.

DarkSaint85
whats the mage??? finish the panel dammit

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84878/2738148-pym.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reason for showing that was, even the guy who was bestowing the title of 'Scientist Supreme', as well as Pym himself, admitted that Reed was smarter.
I dont see him saying that, but okay.

DarkSaint85
I dont see him saying that, but okay.

First panel.

Pym: I'm sorry, but there's no way in hell I'm Earth's Scientist Supreme. Not when Reed Richards is...

Eternity: He IS smarter than you. I don't deny that.

riv6672
Second panel. He has the capacity.

I really see it as a Hulk/Superman schizm.
Hulk/Reed will eventually be stronger/smarter given time, but Supes/Pym baseline is greater.
Plus Hulk/Reed arent as varied as Supes/Pym.

I know you wont/dont agree, but its just a list, and i'm good with my order.

Insane Titan
It's clear Riv can't read or understand what's said in a comic laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by Insane Titan
It's clear Riv can't read or understand what's said in a comic laughing out loud

Hey, At least i didnt claim that was a Pym clone. stick out tongue

Anyhow, when it comes to Reed and Pym, i a can also go with a an Einstein/Tesla comparison.
The former(s) enjoy the better reputation, while the latter(s) do all the cool stuff.
And we all know Tesla Rules, Edison Drools.

krisblaze
That was ****ing Loki though

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
That was ****ing Loki though

That too.

relentless1
thanks smile

Mindset
Doom
Reed
Pym
Tony
T'Challa

Galan007
Second panel. He has the capacity. "The capacity" to learn, comprehend, and apply ALL THERE IS TO KNOW. Eternity is basically saying that Reed alone is the only being with the ability to become omniscient.

Reed is smarter than Pym. You can't contort a cut-and-dry statement.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
"The capacity" to learn, comprehend, and apply ALL THERE IS TO KNOW. Eternity is basically saying that Reed alone is the only being with the ability to become omniscient.

Reed is smarter than Pym. You can't contort a cut-and-dry statement. That dumb dill dough couldn't even learn magic. thumb down

iceman24567
Richards
Doom
Pym
Stark
Panther
This

riv6672
"The capacity" to learn, comprehend, and apply ALL THERE IS TO KNOW. Eternity is basically saying that Reed alone is the only being with the ability to become omniscient.

Reed is smarter than Pym. You can't contort a cut-and-dry statement.
"Basicslly saying" "omniscient". Yeah, you arent reading into things. At least i used the word capacity, which is actually in the text. laughing out loud
Tell you what though, you dont have to use my list if you dont want to. I'm good with that.

Galan007
"Basicslly saying" "omniscient". Yeah, you arent reading into things. At least i used the word capacity, which is actually in the text. laughing out loud
Tell you what though, you dont have to use my list if you dont want to. I'm good with that.
http://i.imgur.com/WzeuT8P.jpg
"He has the capacity to learn, comprehend, and apply ALL THERE IS TO KNOW."

And what does it mean to be omniscient?
http://i.imgur.com/5orvptS.png
"KNOWING EVERYTHING."

So again, Eternity is basically saying that Reed is the only being in the universe with the ability to become omniscient. Why? Because he has the capacity to "KNOW EVERYTHING." Simple is simple.

However, I know you aren't this stupid, so you're likely just trolling. Either that, or you are borderline retarded and simply cannot comprehend basic literary vernacular... Or perhaps it's a mixture of all three..? mmm

Either way, Reed>>>Pym. smile

Henry_Pym
That was ****ing Loki though not this dumb shit again, Loki was lying, just like he was lying to QS... Loki was so desperate he literally PRAYED to THOR to save him...

I'm not so sure why people downplay or try and erase that feat, when we are shown Pym beating Loki's magic with his tech.

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/WzeuT8P.jpg
"He has the capacity to learn, comprehend, and apply ALL THERE IS TO KNOW."

And what does it mean to be omniscient?
http://i.imgur.com/5orvptS.png
"KNOWING EVERYTHING."

So again, Eternity is basically saying that Reed is the only being in the universe with the ability to become omniscient. Why? Because he has the capacity to "KNOW EVERYTHING." Simple is simple.

However, I know you aren't this stupid, so you're likely just trolling. Either that, or you are borderline retarded and simply cannot comprehend basic literary vernacular... Or perhaps it's a mixture of all three..? mmm

Either way, Reed>>>Pym. smile
Large font and passive flaming. You know everything about getting your point across...love

ODG
That was ****ing Loki though It was?

Basefoiler
Large font and passive flaming. You know everything about getting your point across...love reed isn't omnipresent though, more like he can learn anything and apply it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.